What's new

Shah Rukh Khan as Indian Army Major Samar in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Ballywood fantasy propaganda film on Kashmir by a hindu Khan. All these propaganda rubbish can only sooth the insecure minds of the hindutva populace of India but won't be able to extinguish the flames of freedom burning in the heart of every Kashmiri.
Hindustan Pakistan having love affair.why are you being jealous? :lol:

actually we r ex pakistani :devil:

abhi bhi pak k sath dil ka rishta reh gaya hai :wub:

To bhai tumbhi iss pyaar mohabbat me shamil ho jao na. Khali pili villain ka role leke kiyun baith gaye ho:D

Actually Hasina will be in supporting role seeing her love for India. :D

Pakistani worship shah rukh khan because these fools think he is a muslim and a hero of mankind. He is an ideal for almost every other Pakistani.

Pakistani worship shah rukh khan because these fools think he is a muslim and a hero of mankind. He is an ideal for almost every other Pakistani.

But some one in another thread was saying that he is a Bangladeshi actor.

seems like another movie by Bollywood which have same old story .. It will be better if Bollywood directors realize the reality and make some movie which are based on truth ... Anyway

Sharukh gonna troll pakistanis again he already started trolling them with this movie....:D

I drove from Srinagar to the mountain resort of Pahalgam and was prevented from entering my hotel, not because I was a Pakistani, but because Yash Chopra was shooting his latest blockbuster featuring King Khan near the hotel. Shahrukh Khan was the Indian hero hunting down terrorists who looked like me.

Mobile in Kashmir | DAWN.COM

hasina karegi villain ka role :devil:
Na hasina will be pakistani razkara in bangladesh..................:rofl:

Another Ballywood fantasy propaganda film on Kashmir by a hindu Khan. All these propaganda rubbish can only sooth the insecure minds of the hindutva populace of India but won't be able to extinguish the flames of freedom burning in the heart of every Kashmiri.
Mullah bola mullah bola......masjid ki minar par chadh kar..................:girl_wacko:

Hindustan Pakistan having love affair.why are you being jealous? :lol:
Coz bandladesh is vamp also in love with hindustan and is being jelous of hero's loveer pakistan......:rofl:

seems like another movie by Bollywood which have same old story .. It will be better if Bollywood directors realize the reality and make some movie which are based on truth ... Anyway
Producer aur director commercial movie bana raha hai koi histroy/discovery channel ke liye documentary nahi

He didnt ask them to worship him -muslim or not.And its not his problem if pakistanis are ready to do shirk by worshiping him.

actually we r ex pakistani :devil:

abhi bhi pak k sath dil ka rishta reh gaya hai :wub:
Tabhi to bangladesh ko vamp ka role mila hai............:rofl:

.....and he will meet a pakistani girl and he will kill pakistani soldiers and so on and so on.....:lazy:
no he meet pakistani shafeer's daughter delhi at chanakyapuri

LOL, and they will fall in love, their parents wont approve and they will have to run away to get married :rofl::rofl:

.....and he will meet a pakistani girl and he will kill pakistani soldiers and so on and so on.....:lazy:

and then he will cut to a commerical and promote fair and lovely.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
and then he will cut to a commerical and promote fair and lovely.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

saath main kon hai ......aamir ka friend..........................:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom