What's new

Set us free, plead Saudi princesses

And why is that? What is known is that one of Saudi king is an open woman who serves women rights in the kingdom. She appears in public with half covered hair. I find this hard to believe considering the media campaign to distort kingdom's reputation from time to time.

The king has nothing to do with women rights, Saudi people themselves and their culture prefer to live conservatively. They're fine with it.

These stupid people dont understand BLACKEAGLE that the westren appointed ''king'' has nothing to do with running Arabia. its the British or the Americans that can grant that freedom to Arabian nationals not the guys pretending to run the country you are so brilliant.

We are heading steady in the right direction my dear while those pointing fingers at us are drowning in their own shit, poverty, lack of education and human resources, inability of providing basic human needs, drugs, diseases, high crimes rate and other resourceful and social issues.

Yes, the few lunatics and rawafid trash should better be ignored. They should worry about drinking clean water and getting food on the table.

They should come to Turkey, we can give them the ride of their life :)

Save yourselves from the rocks first. lololo
We do, we take care of business real good :)

These princesses are hot.

Let's form a unit from this forum and save them? I'll be team leader because I've got the skill sets for leading.

They should come to Turkey, we can give them the ride of their life :)
Turkey is too Islamic for them.

prisnors with facility of internet & that also not being watched by authorities ?? wow..

what kind of stupid believe these kind of sh!ts??

oh....
what is going on there.....
even the princess are not safe.....and are watched over 24 hrs.....
Oh....must be freed somehow......
poor thing......:(

what a waste of beauty......

@WebMaster

Now this thread has turned into a sexist thread for desperate single-men. I consider closing this nonsense news as a good step.

Say no to feminism as well. A women is a women. They have their duties and place in the society as do we men and that should never change. We will never adopt gender-less societies and so-called full equality which is against common sense and nature.

Over our dead bodies.

Equality is a human right and not a decision which a religious 'leader' or made-up king can make.

Women are equal to men as humans.

Equality is a human right and not a decision which a religious 'leader' or made-up king can make.

Women are equal to men as humans.

No, not on all matters. There is a distinct difference between men and women. There are certain issues that women are supposed to excel in while the men should excel in other areas. I prefer to keep it that way.

Other than that there is full equality.

I for instance dislike when women are doing manly things. That's not against any law but I dislike it nevertheless. Women should be feminine and be good at taking care of children, doing the food, managing the home, welcoming guests and so forth and so forth. That does not stop them from accelerating on other areas be it work-related or professionally related.

When I see the behavior of some women in the West I am close to vomiting.

Hello everyone.
Today I am making steak with bearnaisse sauce.

Im very hungry and so excited for this steak, I had to share it on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom