What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

It's also been suspected of providing financial support to militant organizations to further it's agenda, some of it's members have been involved in "Hit and Run" incidents on noted anti-Islamic figures. In Pakistan it is banned for it's extremist ideals, expel non-muslims and stuff.................
Yes! ure right cuz infact they are internally working for the Mosaad and British MI6....there mission here to destabilize the country to further Western Agenda here.......:coffee:

He attended courses there so whats your point? do you want to delete all record of him?

BTW are you supporting his unprofessional activities by taking his pic as an avatar ?

wake up

he was DS war wing which is a sure shot maj general , but as his wife said on aaj tv he follows a faith so he was screwed both in board and now as a missing person.

Then a year from now, you will be cursing the army for overthrowing an elected government and halting national progress........

In my opinion, these rants against the military are an extremist/Islamist trick. They bash the military now in order to put pressure on it to act, and if the military does act unconstitutionally, these same people will be bashing the military for being 'dictators' and then try and try and take power as Islamists.

because they have no mushrraf .

One-liners are no good in an argument..........

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Yes! ure right cuz infact they are internally working for the Mosaad and British MI6....there mission here to destabilize the country to further Western Agenda here.......:coffee:

No, they are just crazy misguided muslims..........................

he was DS war wing which is a sure shot maj general , but as his wife said on aaj tv he follows a faith so he was screwed both in board and now as a missing person.

Everyone follows a "faith", we have no doubt about his prowess as an officer but alignment with any political or religious party is a breach of the military's code of conduct, and efforts have to be made to correct it.

AM, you are on the mark, these people will bash the military at this stage when they are not being pandered to.

What they see happening is a shift away from what they had intended and so their focus will be diverted towards beating the military down and getting some more people on board for their cause.

Gen. Kayani is very important at this stage of the militaries shift, they will continue to malign him but he will remain and see this through.

Cannot let these opportunists continue to undermine the nation and its institutes for their own petty goals.

which Parliament sir are you kidding with me ? they are nothing infront of forces . in this case simply forces are hiding behind these stupid poiltitions .but when real time comes they do not need any order to send these prime ministers president to jails for long time. why not that time GHQ go ask to the Parliament for order them to take over?
look this what they did with these guys when they willing to do .and today they need orders from same guys lols very very funny
What they did in the past was wrong, and the politicans were able to pressurize the military through the media and civil society to back down eventually.

There is no need to do that again. Unilateral action by the military will only divide the nation, and if you want Pakistan to 'fight a superpower', we need a united nation. Only parliament, representing all provinces and all political ideologies, can pass a resolution authorizing use of force against the drones that will be accepted as a 'UNITED FRONT'. Only when every institution in Pakistan stands up together to take action on behalf of 180 million Pakistanis will the US take Pakistan and its actions seriously.

We are talking about a potential war with the US, international sanctions, trade embargoes etc. The consequences for Pakistan could be very, very signficant - this is not a decision that the military should be expected to take unilaterally. We need everyone on board and everyone to take responsibility for this decision, so no one can complain afterwards when Pakistan is hit with sanctions and embargoes and the economy tanks and people suffer and die.

We all make a decision together, and we all live with the consequences of the decision together. No blame games.
141.jpg

local-fa992e063f2e0b0600d485994c3b4ace.jpg

3007430738_a25aee68f5.jpg

fe-chaudhry-bhutto-court-113.jpg

army don't need any order for these acts but need order for hit a drone?
The Army acted incorrectly and unconstitutionally, and is still being criticized for those actions and paying a price for them.

When you recognize that the Army acted incorrectly in the above mentioned incidents, why are you asking it to do it again?

In my opinion, these rants against the military are an extremist/Islamist trick. They bash the military now in order to put pressure on it to act, and if the military does act unconstitutionally, these same people will be bashing the military for being 'dictators' and then try and try and take power as Islamists.

Our people are never content with what they get, the Americans give us aid and they cry foul, the Americans stop it(1990s) and they cry foul. Civilian govt takes power, they are dubbed as kuttas, they are replaced by military and they are then dubbed as kuttas. The Taliban control FATA, the people boo the military for inaction, when we launch ops, they boo us for human rights violations. What are we to do ?

One-liners are no good in an argument..........

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

No, they are just crazy misguided muslims..........................

some time few words are enugh to deliver the massage and some time even a complete book not enough .i never change my stance till i never see some thing happen in real . but problem is since last 1 year when i hope good from them they failed again and again . they are losing respect honor and moral . we hope good someone attack GHQ we hope good some one attack or SSG home .we hope good someone attack on wah we hope better some one attack PAC we hope good some one blast daily navy buses we hope good someone enter in mehran and destroy 2 p3-c we hope good and one day 4 helicopter enter in pakistan and raid near capital and our army explain us stores .tell us sir what we hope from them?

Our people are never content with what they get, the Americans give us aid and they cry foul, the Americans stop it(1990s) and they cry foul. Civilian govt takes power, they are dubbed as kuttas, they are replaced by military and they are then dubbed as kuttas. The Taliban control FATA, the people boo the military for inaction, when we launch ops, they boo us for human rights violations. What are we to do ?

I had argued the exact same thing before the Operation in Swat - that the military would not act until the two major political parties, PML-N and PPP, came to an agreement on officially authorizing military action through parliament.

I beg your pardon! It is important to note that "Allah" is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. In Arabic, it is the standard word for "God," used not only by Muslims, but also by Bahá'ís, Eastern Catholic Christians, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.

So, if Allah means God, then Indians, whatever their faith believe in Him! So, are Indians infidels? The real infidels are those who don't believe in Allah (God).

And who is an 'Infidel'?

> An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
> One who has no religious beliefs.
> One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.

So then, are Indians who follow different faiths, infidels? There are more Muslims in India than Pakistan, but they are Indians. Are they also 'infidels'?

There is only ONE God, the supreme, the maker of this universe. So whether you're a Muslim, Christian, Hindu or Sikh, you pray to only HIM. There are no different Gods of different religions. There could be different messiahs, but just one God (Allah).

Dear brother,

Islam , judiasm and christianity is from one God. we muslims beleive in prophets of jews and christians. open the Quran and it has a whole chapter about Marry (Rehmatullah Alaih)

the religion we dont recognize are basically the multi god ones,

example,

1.egyptian religion in which there are many gods e.g ra and seth
2.roman empire religion derived from egypt , e.g juna , mars , venus etc
3.babylonians over which prophet Ibrahim was sent
4.hinduism which has multiple gods and avataras as gods, for example gunesh.
5. chinese folklore as it does not differentiate between angels or deamons. however muslim scholars have thumbs up for confuciousim

now some thing very important:

what ever i am going to right here is very important. its part of the muslim taqwa beleif. the core ideology. we thing that God created lucifier and sent him to earth. then God (Allah) sent prophets to teach humans. but lucifier cleverly mutated the teachings of prophets by magic and wit. and hence various religions were born. also, the satan has its breed which were known to people as gods....one example is of nimrod..... :)

the above concepts are authentic and any well read muslim will authenticate them. i can aplogize in advance for saying any thing of discomfort.personally i respect judiasm and chritianity only after islam.

some time few words are enugh to deliver the massage and some time even a complete book not enough .i never change my stance till i never see some thing happen in real . but problem is since last 1 year when i hope good from them they failed again and again . they are losing respect honor and moral . we hope good someone attack GHQ we hope good some one attack or SSG home .we hope good someone attack on wah we hope better some one attack PAC we hope good some one blast daily navy buses we hope good someone enter in mehran and destroy 2 p3-c we hope good and one day 4 helicopter enter in pakistan and raid near capital and our army explain us stores .tell us sir what we hope from them?

The army:
1) Is protecting your Eastern border.
2) Protecting your western border.
3) Involved in COIN ops in FATA.
4) Involved in COIN ops in Balochistan.
5) Involved in protection of cantts and other sensitive locations.
6) Providing manpower for UN missions.
7) Still managing flood relief efforts.
8) Building your roads, dams and buildings.
Plus millions of other duties the military continues to perform with it's limited manpower and even limited resources.

Plus when the we are fighting an internal threat with a portion of populace having sympathy for them, it becomes ever more difficult to anticipate their attacks. They could be living next to their target for years and we would never know about it because without help of the general population, we can't do anything.

X-post from MUSHAYARA thread.

Ok I Am a novice in Sher-o-shairy. I look forward to your appreciation and encouragement.

Here it is. It is my own:

Jihaaad Ke safar me guzar jaate hain jo makaam
Woh phir nahin aatein, Woh phir nahin aatein

Bum girte hain, Log marte hain
Bum girte hain, Log marte hain
Predator jo hell fire gira jaate hain
Woh F-16s scramble karne se darte nahin
Kuch log jo Abbotabad se bichad jaate hain
Woh brigadier ko arrest karne se milte nahin
Umra Bhar Chahe Koi Pukaara Kare Unka Naam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

----snip-------

I wrote this ghazal before the arrest of this brigadier. I was so true in creative intellect that what I wrote few days back became true today. Cool!!!

Back
Top Bottom