What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

Then wait for the investigations to end and dont jump the guns. wrong or right any decision taken by high command of Army is bound to be accepted by officers thats whats Army rules call for.

anyone who disagree with it should take premature retirement but why he stick to his job? surely the suspicion that he wanted to bring a coup within army with help of Hizbul Tahrir for which this organisation is famous

command of army lolz you call them command? for what they are sitting a simple qes? for protect Pakistan yeah .is Pakistan protected? we build a huge force and pay billions for the day when they have to work they scared us that USA is super power so we can not take them down. this can be done without paying billions by civilians too. i am 100 sure if they shot down first drone attack and return heavy fire after first missile attack USA will remain ally and never dare to do it again. but we cross all limits to be slave and lose 120% our sovereignty freedom and defense .

The world doesn't run on your emotional thinking .

he breached the rules and must be taken to task

yep world can not be run to live in free sovereign and proud country . these are not emotions but truth of the day.look at puppets Arabs they are slave of USA but there is limits .why can not USA arrest family of USAMA from Saudi ? why CIA can not raid in Egypt zawahri house? because they have limits .but here we catch each and every one and hand over to USA and they ask do more do more .

some body tell these two generals (kiyani pasha) now stop it damn pakistan is near to failed even brig.ali write these letters is this good time to take such action? public lose his faith in forces since last 3 years and forces take it down day by day . since usama raid public was so much disappointed from forces then mehran attack after that rangers kill a guy and now this drama. A young solder even can understand its not the time for more mess .he is going to retired after 60 days but kiyani pasha ?????????????

what in God's name does COAS or DGISI have to do with this?

It was MI, i believe, which carried out at least part of the investigation and it is the COAS who took a (probably tough) decision based on actionable evidence

so whats your problem now, man?

command of army lolz you call them command? for what they are sitting a simple qes? for protect Pakistan yeah .is Pakistan protected? we build a huge force and pay billions for the day when they have to work they scared us that USA is super power so we can not take them down. this can be done without paying billions by civilians too. i am 100 sure if they shot down first drone attack and return heavy fire after first missile attack USA will remain ally and never dare to do it again. but we cross all limits to be slave and lose 120% our sovereignty freedom and defense .

and what has been your contribution?

and what has been your contribution?

what it needed? as a common citizen of pakistan ?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

what in God's name does COAS or DGISI have to do with this?

It was MI, i believe, which carried out at least part of the investigation and it is the COAS who took a (probably tough) decision based on actionable evidence

so whats your problem now, man?

no problem sir lets watch sinking of pakistan

\

yep the true story is coming out now and he has nothing to do with hizib ul tahreer or these type of jokers . he is being pay the price of his think for sovereignty and freedom from US and her slaves .

Your crazy, the army welcomes everyone's thoughts and beliefs. When the Chief came to address us after the Abbotabad raid a few of my colleagues called on him to resign. They weren't removed or arrested, they were simply given an argument based on reason and asked again if they still believed that his resignation will solve all the problems. I say again, you are crazy, your argument is based on your insecurity, not on facts.......

One policy of HT is to use anti-American sentiment and religious blackmail to get more people to support their cause.

Its evident from some of the posts here and in other websites that they are utilizing this to good extent.

Recently, their members were distributing pamphlets, sending emails and other using other channels asking members of the armed forces to revolt against the leadership and fight Jihad against the west. This certainly is troubling as no one would want to see Pakistan's military leaders being assassinated by some religious nuts.

The presence of Gen. Kayani and Gen. Pasha is very important at this stage as they are involved in an internal war against a ruthless and cunning enemy.

Such opportunists like HT were trying to use recent events for their gains but I am glad they have been acted against.

Your crazy, the army welcomes everyone's thoughts and beliefs. When the Chief came to address us after the Abbotabad raid a few of my colleagues called on him to resign. They weren't removed or arrested, they were simply given an argument based on reason and asked again if they still believed that his resignation will solve all the problems. I say again, you are crazy, your argument is based on your insecurity, not on facts.......

ok you give me his argument sir what forces done to secure pakistan and pakistani nation since USA taliban attack us daily without mercy . its now needed total reform not one or two resigns . pakistan military policy is 1000% wrong .they are going to civil war .now please inform us what did forces done ? .

ok even after usama raid what did army done for restore sovereignty and dignity ?

One policy of HT is to use anti-American sentiment and religious blackmail to get more people to support their cause.

Its evident from some of the posts here and in other websites that they are utilizing this to high extent.

Recently, their members were distributing pamphlets, sending emails and other using other channels asking members of the armed forces to revolt against the leadership and fight Jihad against the west. This certainly is troubling as no one would want to see Pakistan's military leaders being assassinated by some religious nuts.

The presence of Gen. Kayani and Gen. Pasha is very important at this stage as they are involved in an internal war against a ruthless and cunning enemy.

Such opportunists like HT were trying to use recent events for their gains but I am glad they have been acted against.

I think these people are swayed by the tall claims by PTI, JUI and JI that if they are elected they can end terrorism in Pakistan within 90 days. Our people are notorious for always looking for short cuts, this is probably one of them. Remove leadership=End terrorism, but this will not be the case, such a motion will push us further towards collapse.

ok you give me his argument sir what forces done to secure pakistan and pakistani nation since USA taliban attack us daily without mercy . its now needed total reform not one or two resigns . pakistan military policy is 1000% wrong .they are going to civil war .now please inform us what did forces done ? .

ok even after usama raid what did army done for restore sovereignty and dignity ?

The forces are dying everyday in FATA, they aren't fighting for fun you know, it's for thankless people like you. If the Army decides to return to the barracks for ONE day, I can bet my life, the terrorists will march into Islamabad and blood will flow like when Delhi was invaded by Ahmed Shah. The policy is absolutely essential to this nation's continued survival, we tried negotiation and reconciliation, and we all saw how the Nizam-e-Adal accord go. And what did you expect the military to do after the Osama raid ? Attack the USA ? Invade Texas ? Launch ICBMs on Washington ? We did what we could do, we expelled them from Pakistan, denied training from them ? What in your opinion would have been the correct course of action ? Please enlighten me ?

If you want the PAF/PA to shoot down the drones, then get parliament, opposition as well as ruling parties, to pass a unanimous resolution authorizing the military to use force to prevent drone attacks.

Why make the Military a scapegoat here, and call on them to act unilaterally? Parliament exists for a reason - their job is to act as representatives of the people and act in accordance with the wishes of the people. Parliament needs to issue the order to attack drones, not the military leadership.

I dont know why dont these islamic parties participate in elections to see whether people of pakistan want them or not.

I would request all of them to please participate in next elections and come into government, then implement whatever 'nizam' you want we will follow that.

If you are thrown out from elections (for which I am 100% sure), then please keep quiet and let us manage or affairs in way we want.

If you want the PAF/PA to shoot down the drones, then get parliament, opposition as well as ruling parties, to pass a unanimous resolution authorizing the military to use force to prevent drone attacks.

Why make the Military a scapegoat here, and call on them to act unilaterally? Parliament exists for a reason - their job is to act as representatives of the people and act in accordance with the wishes of the people. Parliament needs to issue the order to attack drones, not the military leadership.

when first drone was enter in Pakistani air space they don't need permeation from Parliament to shot it down .the mess is from starting . i think there is no country in this world which can go war with USA and 90% of countries are more powerless then Pakistan but USA can not dare to mess with them simply why?

Back
Top Bottom