What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

when first drone was enter in Pakistani air space they don't need permeation from Parliament to shot it down .the mess is from starting . i think there is no country in this world which can go war with USA and 90% of countries are more powerless then Pakistan but USA can not dare to mess with them simply why?

These drones cannot be shot down with AK-47s you know, you need to send a plane up after it, that's the only way of bringing it down, that too in a very precarious manner. Stall speed of most jet aircraft are still much more than the top speeds of these drones.....

The forces are dying everyday in FATA, they aren't fighting for fun you know, it's for thankless people like you. If the Army decides to return to the barracks for ONE day, I can bet my life, the terrorists will march into Islamabad and blood will flow like when Delhi was invaded by Ahmed Shah. The policy is absolutely essential to this nation's continued survival, we tried negotiation and reconciliation, and we all saw how the Nizam-e-Adal accord go. And what did you expect the military to do after the Osama raid ? Attack the USA ? Invade Texas ? Launch ICBMs on Washington ? We did what we could do, we expelled them from Pakistan, denied training from them ? What in your opinion would have been the correct course of action ? Please enlighten me ?

just stop taking aid from them and they can not attack on Pakistan the main problem of this case is money and weapons which we take from them so we can not stand in front of them . why Pakistan is in this deep mess first place? because Pakistani forces and gov take dollars from them and now they can not react as a sovereign nation.

yes i know though i personally havnt encountered any sect issue even i talked to shia n they had no issue! n yes ppl say yes wen u ask abt implementing sharia...n never mentiond this sect issue! but the thing is this wont be an issue,1 as we all understand we can coOperate..and there is no ikhtalaaf on major rules and most of the rules...u name issues way os praying? time of namaz !! r these issues??
wont ppl cooperate wen they see how the curuption,ghurbt,bdamni issue vanishing!!

This keeps coming up (let this be the last post on this issue on this thread).

Before talking about "Shariah", its advocates need to come up with a 'Shariah Constitution' that is drafted through consensus between all schools of thought, and is put up for review and criticizm by all Pakistanis, and any concerns raised are addressed.

Only when such a 'document' outlining a potential 'Shariah System' is available can people talking about 'implementing Shariah' be taken seriously.

'bad amni, ghurbat, corruption' will not end just because you change laws and make it illegal to charge interest - those things will end only if the leadership we choose reforms various government institutions so that they function properly.

Just changing laws and putting a 'Shariah System' label on Pakistan will not do anything.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

just stop taking aid from them and they can not attack on Pakistan the main problem of this case is money and weapons which we take from them so we can not stand in front of them . why Pakistan is in this deep mess first place? because Pakistani forces and gov take dollars from them and now they can not react as a sovereign nation.
Why will they stop attacking Pakistan if we stop takign aid from them? How does that make sense?

These drones cannot be shot down with AK-47s you know, you need to send a plane up after it, that's the only way of bringing it down, that too in a very precarious manner. Stall speed of most jet aircraft are still much more than the top speeds of these drones.....

wow man our SAMs shot down Indian mig-21 and mig-27 and you are asking for JETs ?. its very very simple job give them man pads if drones and choppers will come fire on them and more behind send them crotale and HQ-2 no one will dare to come .its matter of stand up only .

when first drone was enter in Pakistani air space they don't need permeation from Parliament to shot it down .the mess is from starting . i think there is no country in this world which can go war with USA and 90% of countries are more powerless then Pakistan but USA can not dare to mess with them simply why?

Now what forbids the parliament from issuing orders to shot the drones down?

Why will they stop attacking Pakistan if we stop takign aid from them? How does that make sense?

why don't they attack other Neighbours of afghanistan even they help taliban more then us? why USA can not send drones in IRAN ? IRAN is more powerful then pakistan?

You are avoiding my question - opposition and ruling parties need to issue a unanimous resolution, accept responsibility for the consequences, and order the military to shoot down drones.

This is a serious issue, and the consequences are potentially serious - the military should not be made a scapegoat and asked to act without support from all major political parties and the people.

Otherwise we will have a repeat of kargil, where politicians like Nawaz Sharif will run around saying the military never consulted them.

Military needs public, official authorization from Parliament. If parliament does not issue it, vote the current politicians, including PML-N, out of office.

Has PML-N tried to pass a resolution calling for the military to shoot down drones?

NO sir Kiyani did not embarrass anyone. FYI Army has a systematic internal monitoring system and if you think it was out of blue moon then its not like that .

He was under observation for a long time and atlast the intelligence busted him TWO months back. Its good that it has been made public NOTHING wrong in it.

I will request the army to make Public all those court Martial and those who are punished in army (through their own internal monitoring and investigation/judicial system) . This will make the public aware that NOBODY who is guilty left unpunished in army.

You will request but that doesn't happen, you are portraying a hypothetical situation here which is far from reality.

why don't they attack other Neighbours of afghanistan even they help taliban more then us? why USA can not send drones in IRAN ? IRAN is more powerful then pakistan?
Iran is not more powerful - but again, that is not my question. Why is parliament not taking responsibility as the representatives of the people of Pakistan and ordering the military to shoot down drones?

Not PPP, not PML-N, not ANP, not MQM - on one has tried to pass a resolution calling for such action.

Without parliamentary approval, all these scumbags will act like Nawaz Sharif did after kargil, and blame everything on the military acting 'unilaterally and unconstitutionally'.

We need Parliamentary approval.

Now what forbids the parliament from issuing orders to shot the drones down?

THEY ARE WORSE PUPPETS EVER . they are failed and they don't deserve to be there .a person like zardari which was 100% corrupt black listed criminal we can not hope from him to secure us and react like a president . now its military job to secure pakistan . tell me what military has to do if zardari will going to give azad kashmir to india? yes they will kick him but now he sold whole pakistan he is not president not a man of power . every pakistani hate him every pakistan call him with bad names .even army hang him today no one will cry for him but nation will be happy.

problem is now when time of action come forces are hiding behind these criminals useless lairs

Who's taking aid ?
This information is on-record:
From 2004 uptil now, the military ops against terrorists cost the Armed Forces $12.6 billion, of which 10.6 billion was spent by the army. The audit report was sent to America and 7.6 billion dollars were approved, out of which the armed forces received only 1.2 billion. The rest went into keeping the national budget afloat, so next time you drive to work, you might want to say a prayer for the soldiers who bought you the materials for that road with their blood.

wow man our SAMs shot down Indian mig-21 and mig-27 and you are asking for JETs ?. its very very simple job give them man pads if drones and choppers will come fire on them and more behind send them crotale and HQ-2 no one will dare to come .its matter of stand up only .

1) Drones have negligible heat signature.
2) They have a very small RCS.
3) They are sub-sonic.

What do you want the missiles to lock on to ?

AND THERE ARE NO SAM BATTERIES IN OR NEAR FATA..........

Iran isn't in a state of war with a Hardliner movement of miscreants.................

THEY ARE WORSE PUPPETS EVER . they are failed and they don't deserve to be there .a person like zardari which was 100% corrupt black listed criminal we can not hope from him to secure us and react like a president . now its military job to secure pakistan . tell me what military has to do if zardari will going to give azad kashmir to india? yes they will kick him but now he sold whole pakistan he is not president not a man of power . every pakistani hate him every pakistan call him with bad names .even army hang him today no one will cry for him but nation will be happy.

problem is now when time of action come forces are hiding behind these criminals useless lairs

Then a year from now, you will be cursing the army for overthrowing an elected government and halting national progress........

Iran is not more powerful - but again, that is not my question. Why is parliament not taking responsibility as the representatives of the people of Pakistan and ordering the military to shoot down drones?

Not PPP, not PML-N, not ANP, not MQM - on one has tried to pass a resolution calling for such action.

Without parliamentary approval, all these scumbags will act like Nawaz Sharif did after kargil, and blame everything on the military acting 'unilaterally and unconstitutionally'.

We need Parliamentary approval.

which Parliament sir are you kidding with me ? they are nothing infront of forces . in this case simply forces are hiding behind these stupid poiltitions .but when real time comes they do not need any order to send these prime ministers president to jails for long time. why not that time GHQ go ask to the Parliament for order them to take over?
look this what they did with these guys when they willing to do .and today they need orders from same guys lols very very funny

141.jpg

local-fa992e063f2e0b0600d485994c3b4ace.jpg

3007430738_a25aee68f5.jpg

fe-chaudhry-bhutto-court-113.jpg

army don't need any order for these acts but need order for hit a drone?

Back
Top Bottom