What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wiring - we are wired like this - whether you are persuaded by nature or by God - Why deny it? Why not engage in healthy relations instead of this separation stuff that only makes people neurotic and creates a society ill at ease with itself and the world? This being ill at ease.

Just imagine dating in a cemetery - all so stupid, and then to be killed for it - to me, it's so stupid - don't get me wrong, I take the point of those who think that dating is to what they want - but to kill people for it, is there anything we will not kill for?? what kinds of people does that make us?

Far Less than Indian frustrated society. Looking back before stepping up indeed a wise idea.

Gud for you.you people were criticising west in your previous posts for their lack of ethics and morals.I posed my question in that context.Why are you bringing india here.We indians atleast admit our mistakes and try to rectify them.That itself is a sign that things would change.Indian society is in a changing phase.soon things will be much better.But you ppl have no hope.

Attraction between male and female is a natural thing.If society prevents intermingling or sex between two consenting individuals,it invariably produces incests or homosexuals bcoz there to be an outlet .we are not saints.No one knows how many incests are there in such backward societies bcoz that is one thing that can almost never come out.

Your logic is funny- if segregation will result in incests or homosexuality- intermingling should result something other than increase is rape or sexually frustrated men- but it does not- does it?-

Your logic is funny- if segregation will result in incests or homosexuality- intermingling should result something other than increase is rape or sexually frustrated men- but it does not- does it?-

your logic is funny not mine.A person who has been starving for days would be ready to eat any grass to survive.People with availability of food in abundance would never eat sht like that.Basic needs need to be fulfilled.

your logic is funny not mine.A person who has been starving for days would be ready to eat any grass to survive.People with availability of food in abundance would never eat sht like that.Basic needs need to be fulfilled.

What is this?- i'll give this weird exemplar a pass-

and you wonder by "bacha bazi" is so prevalent in KP?

Yep, we need to ease girlfriend culture in Pakistan the backward social norms will collapse to their own death!

Attraction between male and female is a natural thing.If society prevents intermingling or sex between two consenting individuals,it invariably produces incests or homosexuals bcoz there to be an outlet .we are not saints.No one knows how many incests are there in such backward societies bcoz that is one thing that can almost never come out.

Actually, it's bestiality that is the bigger deal in rural areas - you will be shocked - I was - bestiality followed by homosexual "experimentation" -- It's entirely unhealthy and unnecessary -- many of our forum members have not picked up on the reality that much of what we are seeing is not just the influence of idiots selling idiot notions of religion, but rather a reaction to social change - as backward as many think Pakistan is, the fact of the matter is that people's thinking is changing because society is changing, there is definitely economic opportunity, more different people are interacting with each other, because they simply have to - and this increased interaction is new, it brings up new challenges to those who want to arrest change and they react with more and more barbarous, actually terroristic responses, in the sense that they want to "terrorize' those who may want to be a part of this change.

Actually, it's bestiality that is the bigger deal in rural areas - you will be shocked - I was - bestiality followed by homosexual "experimentation" -- It's entirely unhealthy and unnecessary -- many of our forum members have not picked up on the reality that much of what we are seeing is not just the influence of idiots selling idiot notions of religion, but rather a reaction to social change - as backward as many think Pakistan is, the fact of the matter is that people's thinking is changing because society is changing, there is definitely economic opportunity, more different people are interacting with each other, because they simply have to - and this increased interaction is new, it brings up new challenges to those who want to arrest change and they react with more and more barbarous, actually terroristic responses, in the sense that they want to "terrorize' those who may want to be a part of this change.

It's wiring - we are wired like this - whether you are persuaded by nature or by God - Why deny it? Why not engage in healthy relations instead of this separation stuff that only makes people neurotic and creates a society ill at ease with itself and the world? This being ill at ease.

Just imagine dating in a cemetery - all so stupid, and then to be killed for it - to me, it's so stupid - don't get me wrong, I take the point of those who think that dating is to what they want - but to kill people for it, is there anything we will not kill for?? what kinds of people does that make us?

Men and women desire intimacy with each other - its only natural. Excessively enforced suppression of emotional and physical desires leads to severe form of chemical imbalance, dementia and schizophrenia. Ever wonder why these suicide bombers are at such ease to blow themselves up for some virgins in paradise?

Mohammed own's martial life demands a research here.

oh yes lets start with your sisters first. Can we have her number?

Respected Sir,

That opinion was voiced by somebozo, not by his sisters. Why should they be punished with your crank calls for the statements made by somebozo?

Are you too much of a wimp to directly counter him, or is that your version of Islam talking here?

Its very easy to talk about other people affair but if the same think happen in our own home then its totally different e.g
if the Rape victim ask for capital punishment for rapist then all other start hue and cry but the same thing happen to their mother,daughter or sister then they also want same punishment .

See in india or in the world especially western we see Rape in every 3 minutes if we all implement rapist to capital punishment then the how fast we will make our women and society safe.

The army officer who was involved with the girl new the risk he is taking in tribal belt and he knew what is the punishment for playing with these people honor so no big deal .

Who ever are crying should put their family and sister in their position and think what they will do and if they have ghairat they will do the same thing weather you are Hindu,Muslim or any other religion follower.

and you wonder by "bacha bazi" is so prevalent in KP?

Why just KP?- as if such is practiced only in KP- :lol:-
This "bacha bazi" or in this instance "stonning" is mostly traditional btw-
You present naked woMen to these bacha baz and they will still go after bachas-

Kiddo, I am not scaring anyone. My reply was pretty self-explanatory, why I said, what I said. Maybe you are dyslexic!

Btw, when I scare... people don't go ooon oooon... they find a place to hide, to find enough time to write their last will and testament... :P

Hey "Hyper" come out of the influence of drugs that u r on...

Somebozo was the one who suggested we should have GF BF culture,,, Myth-Buster did not come up with any such proposal, how can u utter such garbage, if forum rules did not prevent me I would've liked to say certain things to you, too bad...

Myth-Buster was just wanted to gratify Somebozo's wishes & asked him to start working on his proposals from his own family because he was the one who wanted it...

-
-
-

I don`t want to increase my post un-necessarily so I`m replying to later post in this older post...

So when u said something about his mother was NOT that a personal attack... ??? Or maybe those "Hyper" are allowed to make personal attacks but others are not...

You replied a personal attack with another personal attack,,, & then claim to know rules & have guts to judge others...

And by mentioning "WebMaster" whom are u trying to scare... :) "Ami Ami Daikhain Woh Mujhay Martay Hain.... oooon oon ooon".

Men and women desire intimacy with each other - its only natural. Excessively enforced suppression of emotional and physical desires leads to severe form of chemical imbalance, dementia and schizophrenia. Ever wonder why these suicide bombers are at such ease to blow themselves up for some virgins in paradise?

Mohammed own's martial life demands a research here.

See the link below and read the work - I think you'll find it very interesting:

Saints, Scholars, and Schizophrenics: Mental Illness in Rural Ireland, Twentieth Anniversary Edition, Updated and Expanded | Anthropology Department, UC Berkeley

@Cheetah786 your attentions requires here but you are no where to be seen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom