What's new

science fiction movies anybody?

That's an oxymoron. An Arnold Scwarzenegger movie can't be good. The only thing which he did worse than acting was running California. :rofl:

no,actually he did some good scifi movies, total recall for instance, the terminator 2 was awesome

have you watched stargate??

its pyramid scene is awesome

stargate_5.jpg

yes we already discussed moon in initial pages

Don't watch Skyline. It is the worst science fiction movie ever.

Hey.. Can you people help me out... :help: :help:
I have been trying to recall the names of two movies which I have watched earlier, I dont remember/know the cast of those movies also.. The story lines are:

1) This movie is about a "kid" talking to himself on an old radio set to "himself" some 20 years in the future...

2) In this movie the humans make some sort of spacecraft/gateway(the blue print of which is provided by aliens somehow in some sort of code) which is supposed to take them to other life forms in the universe... The first project fails and then they make another one which falls into the sea in "12" seconds but some "18" hours of static is recorded in the cameras/receivers which they took with them in the craft..

Pls help me with the names of these two movies...
Sry for my very sketchy narration of the movie plots...

Dune (1984)

Dune (2000)

Children of Dune (2003)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hey.. Can you people help me out... :help: :help:
I have been trying to recall the names of two movies which I have watched earlier, I dont remember/know the cast of those movies also.. The story lines are:

1) This movie is about a "kid" talking to himself on an old radio set to "himself" some 20 years in the future...

2) In this movie the humans make some sort of spacecraft/gateway(the blue print of which is provided by aliens somehow in some sort of code) which is supposed to take them to other life forms in the universe... The first project fails and then they make another one which falls into the sea in "12" seconds but some "18" hours of static is recorded in the cameras/receivers which they took with them in the craft..

Pls help me with the names of these two movies...
Sry for my very sketchy narration of the movie plots...

The second one is Contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Karachipunk and Canadian Icehole..!! :cheers:
Started downloading both the movies.. Wanted to watch them again since long but didn know the names..!!

contact is a good movie...infact by coincidence I read the book and the movie came on Star Movies in the evening...ah talk about luck...

i forgot the best scifi, ultraviolet staring milla jovovich, dont go into its imdb rating, similar theme of 28 days later and resident evil, pretty futuristic and awesome movie, very much like aeon flux which has charlize theron :smitten:

i classify these movie as the bio medical scifi they seem to focus on genetic modification, biohazards etc

Ultraviolet (2006) - IMDb

Æon Flux (2005) - IMDb

can some body give me reviews if you have watched it?

also THX 1138 (1971) this movie is very similar to equilibrium

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom