What's new

science fiction movies anybody?

i am waiting for some hollywood franchise to take up great science fiction works by Asimov like Foundation Series, Robot series, Empires series etc...

Considering how badly they screwed up "I, Robot", it's probably just as well they haven't tried to "interpret" Foundation.

Asimov's novels are ideally suited to Hollywood, given the latter's inability to go beyond the standard two-armed, two-legged, plastic head-dressed "aliens".

gattaca had some special ending made me cry

from 2:17

jude law burned himself alive :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
its not science fiction, i dunno but i really enjoyed the series twilight zone

Twilight Zone (TV Series 1959–1964) - IMDb

has anybody seen contact??

the movie called code 46 staring tim robins has some vision into the future,i think it has some great future setup

Triumph of the post human:

you guys must see this movie called frequently askedquestions about time travel, believe me its really interesting scifi plus comedy,alsoit has anna faris:smitten:

51ijZvk3LbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

have you guys seen the x files first movie, entire series is awesome but its movie gives what the series never gave the insight into alien ship

cowboys and aliens is also good time pass

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/

the truman show??

Again, not all movies are good but it's sci-fi:

Saturn 3 (1980)

The Black Hole (1979) - can't believe Walt Disney made this one

Solaris (2002) - just weird IMO

Super Nova (2000) - another weird one

Event Horizon (1997)

The Last Starfighter (1984)

haha icehole dude,why your movies are always rated 4 lolz

event horizon was good movie

has anybody seen contact??

Yup. It's not bad at all. As for the X-Files movie, it was ok. The movie missing something which the TV Series had. I'll admit that the last two seasons was crap.

Another Sci-Fi comedy, Galaxy Quest (1999) a parody of Star Trek.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

haha icehole dude,why your movies are always rated 4 lolz

event horizon was good movie

Yeah I know. There's not that many good sci-fi movies unfortunately.

the island?? its a movie about how humans are using their clones to replace their failed organs, but clones are humans who have feelings, they are grown to dream about the island which is their actual destiny, a paradise, the only condition is to comply with company rules till their lucky day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom