What's new

science fiction movies anybody?

haha watched pandorum too, nice scifi

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

im actually waiting forthe movie called

Melancholia (2011) - IMDb

im waiting for the print

ok you want a scifi you have not seen then have a little open mind and watch Macross Plus
It is also on my absolute favorite list.

Macross Plus (Video 1994) - IMDb

and if you want to get a bit more weirder then you can't go wrong with Wings of Honneamise

Wings of Honneamise (1987) - IMDb

(Caution, Wings has a few not so appropriate scenes for family viewing so don't say I didn't warn you :P )

ill try to watch Wings of Honneamise :)

Judging by the number of people's suggestions you've already seen, you seem like big Sci-Fi Fan (like me).
Here's my list of movies:
V for Vendetta (extremely good)
Mutant Chronicles (nice steam-punk feel to it)
The Man from Earth (interesting, but not all that sci-fi)
The Box
Triangle (More physiological thriller. then sci-fi but an must see)
Outpost

i am waiting for some hollywood franchise to take up great science fiction works by Asimov like Foundation Series, Robot series, Empires series etc...

truly if justice is done to those stories they would awesome to watch.

I am also wondering if anyone has read Earth Abides, The Chronoliths, The Man Who Folded Time, and the very famous Brave New Earth. Those would be awesome too...

I am waiting for it's sequel

I don't think there will be a sequel to it considering how it ended, and i hope not. Sequels always mess up the story and make it boring. Only in some cases sequels are good, but that is very rare.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

BTW, this is what i'm anticipating:

Prometheus - Official Trailer [TRUE HD] - YouTube

I don't think there will be a sequel to it considering how it ended, and i hope not. Sequels always mess up the story and make it boring. Only in some cases sequels are good, but that is very rare.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

actually they are planning for trilogy..one prequel and one sequel and pandorum in the middle..

Christian Alvart has plans for a Pandorum trilogy – You can make it happen | Live for Films

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

actually they are planning for trilogy..one prequel and one sequel and pandorum in the middle..

Christian Alvart has plans for a Pandorum trilogy – You can make it happen | Live for Films

TRON was also a good movie released couple of years ago

Watch In Time. Its a whole new concept you will love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom