What's new

Saudisation of Pakisan

What are good ways that Pakistanis are obsessed with Saudis?

Strange ideas of piety and religiousness. Wealth and off-course Arabi Brotherhood.
A friend of mine working at Siemens as an engineer was highly disappointed after exposure to Saudi Arabia because he was raised with some super-holy pious belief in Saudi people. When well educated people start believing in such nonsense one can understand where the society is headed to!

Sir only wage wars against those who will attack us not on every one others we will preach and convince them and bring close to Islam so Islamic system can be established

Sir there is no such thing as islamic system sir most of the islamic system was written by empires sir. Empires made the religion sir!

Sir only wage wars against those who will attack us not on every one others we will preach and convince them and bring close to Islam so Islamic system can be established

Like the Salafist Group for Combat and Preaching - both things are meant to lead to the same goal - killing and preaching will cleanse the way - Mozloums line up

Like the Salafist Group for Combat and Preaching - both things are meant to lead to the same goal - killing and preaching will cleanse the way - Mozloums line up

Sir ALLAH made the religion first Islam is a system it is a deen a complete way of life and has rules for everything

Sir Islam is a complete system and we will establish those who will attack and try to stop it will be dealt with the way the Islam tells us to deal with them

So there are rules for grinding Muzloums like so much mince meat? And Allah has given these rules?

Sir ALLAH made the religion first Islam is a system it is a deen a complete way of life and has rules for everything

Please if its a complete system why do thousand and thousands of scholars need to interpret and explan it yet we end up going in circles round and round? This is "Wow Thats Fantastic" moment!

Sir Islam is a complete system and we will establish those who will attack and try to stop it will be dealt with the way the Islam tells us to deal with them

The primary war of Islam is with polytheism however Islam has traditionally failed to do anything in the heart of Polytheism yet turned the swords to many poor Ahle Kitab! And since the end of WW2, Jew bashing has taken the core stage. None seems to recall that the hearts of polytheism ie: evil yindooo India is at its closest relation with heart of monotheism.

So there are rules for grinding Muzloums like so much mince meat? And Allah has given these rules?

No its easier to bomb them than execute them.
Thats makes Nazi Germany look so much humane isn't it. They had the audacity of round up people, export them to camps document them meticolously then execute them painlessly with Zyklon.B gas and finally dispose them off in a crematorium.

The Nazi had rules too, no/yes, Zarvan?

I would have agreed with the Nazi if they declared these salafacist as inferior race and called for their extermination. Infact much of the Hitler propaganda can be recycled against these salafacist today. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one!

Please if its a complete system why do thousand and thousands of scholars need to interpret and explan it yet we end up going in circles round and round? This is "Wow Thats Fantastic" moment!

Because it's a complete system, Sir, like a zero is complete, it's a complete zero Sir, I mean circle, Sir, All complete systems go round and round, it's very Hindu idea, Sir - wait, there are no other complete systems, Ok, so scratch that Sir, I'll have to consult beard online, I'm sure i can bury you in hadith, Sir.

I would have agreed with the Nazi if they declared these salafacist as inferior race and called for their extermination. Infact much of the Hitler propaganda can be recycled against these salafacist today. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one!

I likes, very much -

The primary war of Islam is with polytheism however Islam has traditionally failed to do anything in the heart of Polytheism yet turned the swords to many poor Ahle Kitab! And since the end of WW2, Jew bashing has taken the core stage. None seems to recall that the hearts of polytheism ie: evil yindooo India is at its closest relation with heart of monotheism.

No its easier to bomb them than execute them.
Thats makes Nazi Germany look so much humane isn't it. They had the audacity of round up people, export them to camps document them meticolously then execute them painlessly with Zyklon.B gas and finally dispose them off in a crematorium.

Islam had spread and is spreading Sir and Islam is the system told by Ulemas from the beginning Sir no body went round and round except confused ashamed secular who are always busying in making happy their daddy kufr Nazis they are far different than what Islam says but liberal jerks are to busy in making their daddies if western world happy

Because it's a complete system, Sir, like a zero is complete, it's a complete zero Sir, I mean circle, Sir, All complete systems go round and round, it's very Hindu idea, Sir - wait, there are no other complete systems, Ok, so scratch that Sir, I'll have to consult beard online, I'm sure i can bury you in hadith, Sir.

I likes, very much -

Islam has laws for everything but ashamed liberal cartoons are always busying in eating **** of their daddy USA and other kufr forces

Islam had spread and is spreading Sir and Islam is the system told by Ulemas from the beginning Sir no body went round and round except confused ashamed secular who are always busying in making happy their daddy kufr Nazis they are far different than what Islam says but liberal jerks are to busy in making their daddies if western world happy

So do ulemas have super-natural powers sir? Are they able to forecast the future? I though telling futures was haram in Islam..how dare ulemas commit this blatant violation of principles sir!

Islam has laws for everything but ashamed liberal cartoons are always busying in eating sh1t of their daddy USA and other kufr forces

Islamist have been the biggest sell out sir, during afghan war not only they decided to eat American sh!t but also that of allied nations sir and even israeli sh!t sir!. The evil jewish sh!t must have had a negative impact on Islamist brain sir and it is all part of jewish conspiracy sir!

Islam has laws for everything but ashamed liberal cartoons are always busying in eating **** of their daddy USA and other kufr forces

Sir, Liberal Daddy, no good daddy, Amriki daddy Dam, Sir Sir you say Islam is spreading like germs and will continue to spread, Sir did Ulema also told Liberal daddy will be jerking?

So do ulemas have super-natural powers sir? Are they able to forecast the future? I though telling futures was haram in Islam..how dare ulemas commit this blatant violation of principles sir!

Islamist have been the biggest sell out sir, during afghan war not only they decided to eat American sh!t but also that of allied nations sir and even israeli sh!t sir!. The evil jewish sh!t must have had a negative impact on Islamist brain sir and it is all part of jewish conspiracy sir!
Sir you are confusing things Sir Islam is clear it has own system and has laws for everything and they will be implement sooner or later and those who will try to stop it will be defeated and taken out and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told many things that will happen in future

Sir you are confusing things Sir Islam is clear it has own system and has laws for everything and they will be implement sooner or later and those who will try to stop it will be defeated and taken out and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told many things that will happen in future

then why Muslims is most backward community on earth ? failure of Islamic system ?

We haven't established Islamic system Sir

then why Muslims is most backward community on earth ? failure of Islamic system ?

So we have to go in circles Sir?
No development > need more islam > even less development > need more islam.

We should all live like Taliban era Afghanistan sir!
Ohh and Internet is haram sir its an invention post-stone age sir!

Certainly he did not say anything about going to the moon, or the nazi holocaust or nuclear weapons either! How will this great system be implemented when nobody wants to live under it sir? Reminds me of 7th century Arabia the few remaining talents souls will leave the country when we can go around with a sword slitting each other throat sir!

Back
Top Bottom