What's new

Saudia reportedly refuses Israeli passport holders to purchase tickets

All flights are in and out of KSA.

Fair enough, but I don't think they should have a problem with transit.Most airports have international zones(transit zones) for which the passport shouldn't be an issue, as long as they are not going out of the airport.

For example, Dubai allows transit for Israeli Passport holder.

Australian travellers of Jewish background who are Israeli passport holders can only transit through Dubai and are not allowed to leave the airport because the UAE is a participant in the Arab League boycott of Israel.

Read more: Dubai stopovers | Qantas | Rules for tourists to follow

Fair enough, but I don't think they should have a problem with transit.Most airports have international zones(transit zones) for which the passport shouldn't be an issue, as long as they are not going out of the airport.

But an Israeli passport holder might wanna flea to Saudi Arabia !

But an Israeli passport holder might wanna flea to Saudi Arabia !

:lol: And why would they wanna do that! And its not like Jeddah Airport doesn't have any security or immigration channel and people can just waltz in and out of the airport whenever they want.

:lol: And why would they wanna do that! And its not like Jeddah Airport doesn't have any security or immigration channel and people can just waltz in and out of the airport whenever they want.

the reason they wanna do that is the same as the jewish guy in Kabul or iran's 30,000 jews

The thing is that KSA doesn't allow citizens of a country we don't recognize to step their feet in, this has nothing to do with them being Jews, Jews are welcome. As for transit, they need to take another flight to another country that flies to get on another plane to Israel, which is super complicated.

Back
Top Bottom