What's new

Saudia reportedly refuses Israeli passport holders to purchase tickets

Saudi Airline should be banned in US and other Countries...............

Saudi Arabia's airline isn't American property they simply have clearance to use US airspace and airports like the US has clearance to use Saudi airspace and airports.

Saudi Arabia has every right to refuse service to Israelis. Those individuals are free to choose another airline.

Maybe you should put that proposal forward to the Indian government. I am sure the Saudi's would be more than happy to deport your expatriates working in the kingdom via Indian Airlines.

Saudi Arabia's airline isn't American property they simply have clearance to use US airspace and airports like the US has clearance to use Saudi airspace and airports.

Saudi Arabia has every right to refuse service to Israelis. Those individuals are free to choose another airline.

Maybe you should put that proposal forward to the Indian government. I am sure the Saudi's would be more than happy to deport your expatriates working in the kingdom via Indian Airlines.
So your Pakistanis there Just like Citizens...............And , mind you at present we have Good relations with Saudi than your Country............

India as the world's only Hindu majority country, have hatred issues towards all Muslims, including the Shia. They essentially want to use the Shia Sunni division for their own advantage, just like other powers, the West, the Chinese and the Russians. The bit about Hindu's liking Shia rituals etc. are geared towards that strategy of divide and rule.

India have very good relations with most muslim and arab countries . Maybe your hatred for Indians and Hindus have stopped you from realising that .

It is not in countries China, Russia ,India or like West, were the shia-sunni intersect killing happens but in the muslim ummah itself .Don't blame others for your mistakes.

These patriotic gentiles,who share no ethno,cultural,linguistic,religious or geographic aspect with the zionists voted against you at the UN,cut their oil procurement from you to appease their zionist avatars.

Iran have also taken decisions in the past which is against India's interest but that has not affected our relations .In areas where we have mutual interest we have decide to cooperate and where we cannot agree , we will move forward individually. Leaders of both India and Iran understand this and thankfully so does the people of both countries .

Only thing 'hindutvIndia' shares with the zionists is rife hatered of Muslims and their countries. Are you loyal to your country or 'them'?

Yet in this 'hindutvIndia' shias does not get massacred like in their 'islamicbrother' pakistan . Your balant post is a proof to the rife hatred Pakistanis have against Hindus and India .

Well when those Mossad spies took out the Hamas target in Dubai a few years ago.....they did it with forged British Passports I think....

so forbiding Israeli passport holder wouldn't prevent anything like that if it were to happen again.

:bounce: Do u think we would let them in? :/

i'm saying maybe they really want to extend an arm to you now that you guys show hostility to iran , Israeli tourists are famous worldwide , they set the trend , why do you think there emerged a trend in india to rape tourists?

Do all the Saudia flights go via Saudi Arabia? And is transiting from a airport considered as entering a country?

i'm saying maybe they really want to extend an arm to you now that you guys show hostility to iran , Israeli tourists are famous worldwide , they set the trend , why do you think there emerged a trend in india to rape tourists?
I wouldn't go that far to allow citizens of a country we do not recognize in. Saudi-Iranian beef is something different...

Do all the Saudia flights go via Saudi Arabia? And is transiting from a airport considered as entering a country?

All flights are in and out of KSA.

Back
Top Bottom