What's new

Saudi women refused entry to France for refusing to take off burkas

I'll go out on a limb and agree with the French here.

Our defence of women's right to wear the hijab, veil, etc. is for French residents. As lawful residents, they have every right to expect equal treatment and fight for their right. However, for foreigners visiting a country, they must abide by the laws of their destination.

It still doesn't make the French law right but, as long as it is the law of the land, visitors must comply.

while theykeep spewing poison about many laws of the land in our countries...such as Blasphemy laws...
This "Law of the land respect" is two way thing...
If a French Guy is punished in Pakistan under Blasphemy laws...which is law of the land..or his hands chopped off for theft in SaudiArabia,which is again law of the land...The whole world will be Protesting and news channels showing reports after reports how retard barbarians we are....

Can a Foreign Woman go Uncovered in Saudi Arabia?

Last Heard They have to Wear Scarfs.

Actually yes yes they can. Check out the woman in the background in the right:
Saudi-women-in-Jeddah-200-006.jpg

if your quest in the forum is to increase your post count then do so with your meaningless post, else empathy with the host nation on "Why it has the rule" rather than terming every thing as against a big conspericy against Islam.

Mate are you so dim. Look at the post 49 I agreed with dev

You Indian bunch from now have absolutely no right to even comment on Women' rights in Saudi Arabia or Muslim world not only did the study show that women are wise than India but Here you defend it as the law of the land. So from now you shut the he'll up about this subject for good deal??? Unless you want to be humiliated with these two threads I have no problem with that.

Saudia has it set of laws-
France has its-

If you have to visit other country- follow what the law sates-
Simple as ABC-

I hope Pakistan will also ban Burka. Some fathers are forcing their daughter to wear burka.
Once i took burka in College drama, I can't believe how they wear this. It is very difficult to breath in burka.
This is inhuman act and Punishment. Hijab is OK but there should be no place of Burka in the society.

no wonder you guys support anything against islam yet claiming india is a democratic society .

btw why is it only in france why other countries are not doing the same. is it for security reason or part of the plan against islam.
I have been in here for about more than 6 months and have found that there are two kinds of people who follow ISLAM based on mentality.
1) The first type is one who always thinks that the entire world is set out on a quest to destroy Islam and this kind of people are found in Pakistan, Middle East and Africa
2) The second type are Muslamans who give a sh&t about what the world thinks about Islam, and do things as per the teaching of Quran, care less of what others think and this kind of Musalmans can be found in INDIA and Eastern nations such as Malasia, Indonesia, etc

The guy says that Hajib is ok as it reveals the face of the person who is entering a country and Burka on the other hand gives a identity cover to one and any one can claim to be some women and travel under the viel

while theykeep spewing poison about many laws of the land in our countries...such as Blasphemy laws...

I agree that the law is a cheap demagoguery stunt, but the real challenge must come from French residents since it violates their equal rights. Visitors can not claim equal rights.

P.S. Actually, it raises an interesting point about French law. I know that in the US, for example, the US Constitutional protections apply to all individuals on US soil regardless of status, so even an illegal stowaway at a US airport could invoke the US Constitution as their right. I am not sure how it works in France.

If a French Guy is punished in Pakistan under Blasphemy laws...which is law of the land..or his hands chopped off for theft in SaudiArabia,which is again law of the land...The whole world will be Protesting and news channels showing reports after reports how retard barbarians we are....
ya apples and oranges.
the punishment and the category on moral grounds are entirely different for both the issues and you are comparing apples and oranges.

I agree that the law is a cheap demagoguery stunt, but the real challenge must come from French residents since it violates their equal rights. Visitors can not claim equal rights.

while i can understand if she was refused entry due to face veil as identity cannot be ascertained...But its wrong on many levels if she was refused entry on Head scarf and Burqa...
They love weirdos like Lady gaga and the goths and Punks..Burqa and Head scarf is far better than them...

I have been in here for about more than 6 months and have found that there are two kinds of people who follow ISLAM based on mentality.

I have seen you on another thread admit you do not even know much about your own religion when you are questioned. How in 6 months do you become an expert on Islam and Muslims?

ya apples and oranges.
the punishment and the category on moral grounds are entirely different for both the issues and you are comparing apples and oranges.

No it isnt.....The aregument put up by indians is "Their country their law"..
Like wise Blasphemy and hand chopping are laws of the land...All residents should comply,foreign or local.

No it isnt.....The aregument put up by indians is "Their country their law"..
Like wise Blasphemy and hand chopping are laws of the land...All residents should comply,foreign or local.

Hypocrites these indians are-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom