What's new

Saudi Terror & Executions - World Leaders Too Scared To Act For Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been making propaganda posts, insults etc. against KSA, Arabs and the ancient ME region for weeks without me replying to him. Someone has to point it out for him. No bad word for Bengalis, Bangladesh or anyone else. He asked for it by having trolled for weeks without any replies from me.

The cretin just got on my nerves when I saw him spread nonsense and lies again here.

Most Bangladeshis ignore him because of his openly subservient attitude towards India, and his consistent animosity towards Muslims. He himself bragged about his hardcore pro-India feelings.

Maybe he is Bangladeshi, or maybe an Indian from Indian Bengal who is very familiar with Bangladeshi politics. Hard to tell.

Most Bangladeshis ignore him because of his openly subservient attitude towards India, and his consistent animosity towards Muslims.

Maybe he is Bangladeshi, or maybe an Indian from Indian Bengal who is very familiar with Bangladeshi politics. Hard to tell.

Whathever he is then he is a massive cretin that one should not waste your time on. But since he is making propaganda threads about KSA, Arab world and the ancient ME region I have to challenge it after I ignored his previous 10 threads and constant trolling attempts.

If I recall then he looks like a 13 year old kid. He can't probably grow a beard. :rofl: All that whitening cream has messed him up.

:rofl:

God gave looks to whom? He sure has hell didn't give them to @al-Hasani

@al-Hasani is one member who can't defend when solid sources are posted. So he starts personal attack and attack others because of race and color. When you can't defend then your only weapon is to attack OP and talk bullshits. SICK.

@al-Hasani is one member who can't defend when solid sources are posted. So he starts personal attack and attack others because of race and color. When you can't defend than your only weapon is to attack OP and talk bullshits. SICK.

You have been making insults (also racial) against KSA, the Arab world and the ancient ME region that we are native to. I have been ignoring all of your threads, trolling posts etc. Now that I saw that you are continuing I had to put you in your place and it has clearly worked and made you quite.

All those reports are false and mere propaganda. There have never even been 2500 executions in all of KSA's history. About 45-50 people are executed on a yearly basis. Nearly all hardcore criminals. Murderers, terrorists, serial hardcore criminals etc.

You know nothing about the ancient ME region. You should stick to your developing country that is in anarchy right now. You should just be quite as a Bengali on such issues.

It's laughable.

Look I have no problem with Bangladesh, rather the opposite, nor India. Every user that knows me can confirm this. I have been positive of both countries and hold many Bengali and Indian users in high regard.

But insults will sometimes be met by other insults. My problem is you. The cretin. Not Bangladesh, Bengalis or anyone else.

You are insulting my country, people (Arabs) and the ancient ME region that we are native to on a REGULAR and nearly constant basis whenever you pollute this section.

This has to stop if you do not want me to reply in a similar fashion. Very simple. Today was the first time that I replied to you in a similar fashion out of necessity.

I don't troll in the Bangladesh section of the forum. In fact I am yet to post one single post.

Now don't waste my time.

Whatever I wrote was a reply to all that and the users here who started quoting and insulting me let alone Prophet Muhammad (saws) for no reason when not even being part of the debate.

Last edited:
Why can't you guys understand that when you behead people in name of religion Muslims all over the world face bashing for no reason. Due to Saudi barbarism and inhumane acts one after another Islam is getting bad name and innocent peace loving Muslims face problems.

Why can't you guys understand that when you behead people in name of religion Muslims all over the world face bashing for no reason. Due to Saudi barbarism and inhumane acts one after another Islam is getting bad name and innocent peace loving Muslims faces problems.

You are a clown. Beheadings are a quick, Islamic and painless method of execution. It takes barely 1 second for the victim to die a painless death. It's a cheap way of executing and also serves the purpose to scare perpetrators of committing crimes. Execution are no video games. They are what they are. Never pleasant by virtue of their nature.

The execution rate in KSA is very low. As I told you about 45-50 people are getting executed on a yearly basis in a nation of nearly 35 million people. You do the match.

France used the guillotine - the most famous method of execution in contemporary history, until 30 years ago. What you consider barbaric is of no importance.

I consider the number of rapes, acid attacks, slavery, poverty, corruption and crime levels in your country barbaric.

I consider it barbaric that over half of the children in Bangladesh (millions upon millions of people) are malnourished and your government is not doing anything to change that for real.

Also you should not be talking. Your own country uses the death penalty much more frequently than KSA.

Capital punishment in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now get lost. I think that my post number 21 in this thread, especially the marked part, makes it clear for all. Even cretins like you should get it by now.

Last edited:
Executions for 2012.

These are only the documented ones. These also exclude China.

Amnesty said at least 680 executions were carried out last year - up by four on the previous year. Half of those took place in Iran (314). Iraq executed 129, Saudi Arabia 79 and the US 43. The minimum number of executions was down from at least 712 in 2009.

So Iran executed 4 times as many people as Saudi. Iraq executed almost double the amount as Saudi.

This year, Iran has seen an upsurge in executions with around 200 so far and we're only in mid-march

Iran is executing people in record-breaking numbers not seen for more than 15 years in the Islamic nation, with nearly 200 individuals having been executed in the first few months of this year alone, according to human rights activists.

The situation is so dire that activists have petitioned the United Nations Human Rights Council to take action about what they described as a massive uptick in the number of individuals killed by the Iranian government.

Edit: just to add that Bangladesh executed 33 the same year Saudi executed 79.

saudi follows wahabi najdi law. They have nothing to do with Islamic Shari'a, which is based on the 4 Schools of Sunni Islam.

wahabi, bedouin Najdi law is pure anarchy

Edit: just to add that Bangladesh executed 33 the same year Saudi executed 79.

Number of extra-judicial killings by the law-enforcing agencies was more than a thousand in the last year and the families of the victims were not even allowed to file a case against this injustice. Meanwhile more than a dozen of criminals with a death sentence were granted presidential clemency simply because they had been members of the ruling party (Awami League). So, right now, Bangladeshis, esp the likes of @IamBengali who thinks curre Awami govt is in the right path, should be the last ones to talk of ethics of execution methods.

Last edited:
You are a clown. Beheadings are a quick, Islamic and painless method of execution. It takes barely 1 second for the victim to die a painless death. It's a cheap way of executing and also serves the purpose to scare perpetrators of committing crimes. Execution are no video games. They are what they are. Never pleasant by virtue of their nature.

The execution rate in KSA is very low. As I told you about 45-50 people are getting executed on a yearly basis in a nation of nearly 35 million people. You do the match.

France used the guillotine - the most famous method of execution in contemporary history, until 30 years ago. What you consider barbaric is of no importance.

I consider the number of rapes, acid attacks, slavery, poverty, corruption and crime levels in your country barbaric.

I consider it barbaric that over half of the children in Bangladesh (millions upon millions of people) are malnourished and your government is not doing anything to change that for real.

Also you should not be talking. Your own country uses the death penalty much more frequently than KSA.

Capital punishment in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now get lost. I think that my post number 21 in this thread, especially the marked part, makes it clear for all. Even cretins like you should get it by now.

@al-Hasani is the biggest clown, not me. You can call human rights watch a clown org as well because of self denial. I know your habit very well.

Saudi Arabia is the worst country in this world. I think something is really wrong with their genes. Otherwise how can they behead a Child? I am sure now you will come up with a lame reply denying everything and start attacking me for showing your own 'color'.

Criminal Justice and Torture

Detainees, including children, commonly face systematic violations of due process and fair trial rights, including arbitrary arrest and torture and ill-treatment in detention. Saudi judges routinely sentence defendants to thousands of lashes.

Judges can order arrest and detention, including of children, at their discretion. Children can be tried and sentenced as adults if physical signs of puberty exist. The Interior Ministry said it had executed Bandar al-Luhaibi, a child, in October for killing his grandmother.

Authorities rarely inform suspects of the crime with which they are charged, or of supporting evidence. Saudi Arabia has no penal code, so prosecutors and judges largely define criminal offenses at their discretion. Lawyers do not assist suspects during interrogation and face difficulty examining witnesses or presenting evidence at trial.

From January to October 2011 Saudi Arabia had executed at least 61 persons, including two women and one child, mostly for murder or drugs offenses, but also a Sudanese man, Abd al-Hamid al-Fakki, for “sorcery.”

In March a court, after only two sessions, sentenced four Iraqis and two Syrians to the amputation of one foot and one hand each for stealing money from a supermarket. One of the Iraqis told Human Rights Watch that interrogators physically tortured him for eight days into a signing, unread, a prepared confession.

Secret police detained without trial or access to lawyers, in many cases for years, thousands of persons suspected of sympathies for or involvement with armed groups, or for their peaceful political views.

In July the government proposed a counterterrorism law that would criminalize “infringing upon the interests of the kingdom” or “describing the king—or the crown prince—as an unbeliever, doubting his integrity, defaming his honesty, breaking the [oath of] loyalty [to him], or inciting such [acts].”

Prisoners and detainees in several facilities described inhumane conditions. On January 3 Mikhlif al-Shammari, a rights advocate detained in Dammam prison since June 2010, alleged that guards beat inmates. According to his family, guards assaulted al-Shammari in July for his criticisms by putting a chemical agent in his mouth.

World Report 2012: Saudi Arabia | Human Rights Watch

Last edited:
Beheading is just a method of execution and seems a more humane one than hanging.

Iran's hanging is not a long drop breaking the neck, it's suffocation. So can be a few minutes of distress.

:rofl:

Says an Indian and Hindu of all people. You people do not belong to the ancient ME the cradle of civilizations nor can you claim the ancient civilizations that we Semitic people created. Arabs never had any inferiority like your people nor were we servants of others. Our people created 3 of the 11 largest empires in world history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. While you were busy cleaning the boots of your British colonials.
Ever wondered why you speak English and follow English systems on every field?

Go eat some whitening cream and drink some cow piss and worry about your own business - that of cleaning toilets. Maybe stop the highest number of poor people in the world and all the rapes that happen on every street corner.
You Arabs are bitter that you could never conquer us, and look up the Maurya Empire which ruled from South India to Central Asia and tell me that we could never have a large empire. And we can easily insult your faith but we are better than that.

saudi follows wahabi najdi law. They have nothing to do with Islamic Shari'a, which is based on the 4 Schools of Sunni Islam.

What a bunch of nonsense. All schools of Sunni and Shia Islam originate in KSA as do most of the Imam's. All outside of Abu Hanifa (ra). KSA is using the Hanbali madhab which is 1 of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib in KSA. At the same time we have Sunni Muslims that follow the Shafi'i fiqh which is the most popular in my home-region (Hijaz), and all the Southern Provinces of KSA among the Sunni Muslim population there. In the Northern provinces we have pockets of Hanafi followers and in the Eastern Province we also have followers of the Maliki madhab. In short all 4 Sunni Muslim madahib are followed NATIVELY by our people.

Now when it comes to Shia Islam we have 3 of the main Shia sects as well. The Zaydi's in the Southern Provinces among the Shia Muslim population, the Ismaili's in Najran and the Twelver school among the Shias of the Eastern Province.

There is nothing called Wahhabi and Najdi's are not Bedouins and there is nothing wrong with being a Bedouins since that are just pastoral/nomadic Arabs. Today only 5 million Bedouins are left in the Arab world out of population of 450 million Arabs.

Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Tamimi was neither an Bedouin but belonged to the ancient Banu Tamim tribe that can trace its ancestry to Prophet Ibrahim (as) as can all the other Adnani tribes.

I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh for your interest as are most Hijazis.

Number of extra-judicial killings by the law-enforcing agencies was more than a thousand in the last year and the families of the victims were not even allowed to file a case against this injustice. Meanwhile more than a dozen of criminals with a death sentence were granted presidential clemency simply because they had been members of the ruling party (Awami League). So, right now, Bangladeshis, esp the likes of @IamBengali who thinks curre Awami govt is in the right path, should be the last ones to talk of ethics of execution methods.

I have ignored the cretin. Keeps bargain for no gain. Please accept my apology for replying in a similar manner to him for once and by this way criticizing Bangladesh. I held Bengalis in very high regard based on personal interaction and the Bengali users on this forum.

Unfortuantely this giant propagandist and giant troll has been insulting KSA, Arabs, the ancient ME region etc. for months and now I could not longer keep quite. He is ignored from now on though.
Lastly executions are executions. It's not supposed to be pleasant I am afraid of. Nobody enjoys it but some countries, including the most populous and countries such as USA, China etc. have deemed that an necessary punishment. Views differ on that but I am not against the death penalty.

Wahabi cult has done maximum damage to Islam. Our Islamic scholars in Bangladesh say Saudi Arabia is the cancer of Muslim world. Off course they are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom