What's new

Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Military Industry? :lol:Mods Please have this one in the Funny section

Israel in negotiations with House of Saud for the Most advance troop Mover on the planet plus its green Americans only wish they could have access to this baby.

oh by the way guys this is 2 in one weapon system as u are about to see this can convert into most advance missile launcher in a minute.

Please don't tell them who posted This advance weapon pics as this weapon is highly classified plus i hear they are also working on twin engine system.

If you guys have any more info on this weapon or other high tech goodies coming out of Arab countries please feel free to share with us all thank you in advance.

Its sophisticated bio technology brother ;)

Saudi arabia think they can do eveything they want since they think usa will back them.
and frankly I hope they make that mistake. since we will see how much their "super airforce" does.

Iran is already sending Bader, Muqtada and Hezbollah terrorists to kill civilians. And how the hell could AL-Qaeda infiltrate into Syria? from Jordan (former enemy) or Lebanon or Turkey or Israel or Iraq?!

Jordanians have also recently been made aware of the fact that an increasing number of their nationals have been volunteering to join the Taliban and al-Qaeda to fight against the United States Pakistan and Afghanistan.

nly days after the funeral of Captain Sharif Ali bin Zeid, the Jordanian Mukhabarat agent killed in the Khost attack, which was televised on Jordanian television and attended by King Abdullah II and other high ranking officials, a memorial took place for a Jordanian al-Qaeda member who was recently killed in a U.S. drone attack along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Bearded men poured into a reception hall in the town of Irbid to offer their condolences to his family.

His father was quoted in the Jordanian press saying that he was "proud of him and happy that he died a martyr fighting the Americans."

Most of these al-Qaeda members are known to be from the sprawling towns of Irbid and Zarqa which was the hometown of the late al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Devoleping 2500Km Ballistic and Cruise Missiles, We Already have SOM AG with 500Km and Yildirim BMs. Within 2 Years we will have what took iran about a decade to built...

And you have been under sanctions for how long?

Jordanians have also recently been made aware of the fact that an increasing number of their nationals have been volunteering to join the Taliban and al-Qaeda to fight against the United States Pakistan and Afghanistan.

nly days after the funeral of Captain Sharif Ali bin Zeid, the Jordanian Mukhabarat agent killed in the Khost attack, which was televised on Jordanian television and attended by King Abdullah II and other high ranking officials, a memorial took place for a Jordanian al-Qaeda member who was recently killed in a U.S. drone attack along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Bearded men poured into a reception hall in the town of Irbid to offer their condolences to his family.

His father was quoted in the Jordanian press saying that he was "proud of him and happy that he died a martyr fighting the Americans."

Most of these al-Qaeda members are known to be from the sprawling towns of Irbid and Zarqa which was the hometown of the late al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Leave him bro. He does not know what he is talking about. They do not have the technology and can not build it in two years or even in twenty. It took Pakistan two decades to master this technology as it did for Iran. He is just talking from his gut. What is important is right now. And they do not have it. (except for bio-friendly green version that you have posted above).

Plz first look at thousands of Pakistani members of Qaeda before talking about 3 Jordanians. And by the way Al Zarqawi get killed by Jordanian intelligence in Iraq just after king Abdullah The Second threat to get him wherever he hides, following Amman terrorists attacks. All the terrorists who were involved were executed.:smokin:

:butcher: bring it on. sissys cant send guns to palestine but they can send terrorists guns and money, hahahah. BRING IT ON.
No offence but :rofl:

Assad needs to step down and hold a proper election under UN Observers.

His ego is going to ruin Syria. War will bring nothing but misery. :tdown:

BLACKEAGLE;2709064]Plz first look at thousands of Pakistani members of Qaeda before talking about 3 Jordanians. And by the way Al Zarqawi get killed by Jordanian intelligence in Iraq just after king Abdullah The Second threat to get him wherever he hides, following Amman terrorists attacks. All the terrorists who were involved were executed.:smokin:

Oh now i am suppose to be Ashamed of Arab trained and financed AL-Qaeda members in Pakistan.The fact Pakistanis here every day blaming Arabs for the mess they created in Pakistan made you believe we support that garbage.

If there is any body to be blamed for that mess in Pakistan was is and will be House of Saud.This is why i wanna see them pay for what the did to My country and continue to do to other Muslim countries.

Funniest part is you are the one celebrating Al-Qaeda attacks in Syria but you hate them if they terrorize your country.Al-Qaeda top leader was Jordanian killed by Americans with the help of Jordanian intelligence.

so what you are saying is you are OK with AL-Qaeda and celebrate them as long as they kill people you don't like.Even though Most AL_Qaeda members are Arabs and 100% financing comes from Arab countries you want me a Pakistani to be ashamed of them.

Oh now i am suppose to be Ashamed of Arab trained and financed AL-Qaeda members in Pakistan.The fact Pakistanis here every day blaming Arabs for the mess they created in Pakistan made you believe we support that garbage.

If there is any body to be blamed for that mess in Pakistan was is and will be House of Saud.This is why i wanna see them pay for what the did to My country and continue to do to other Muslim countries.

Funniest part is you are the one celebrating Al-Qaeda attacks in Syria but you hate them if they terrorize your country.Al-Qaeda top leader was Jordanian killed by Americans with the help of Jordanian intelligence.

so what you are saying is you are OK with AL-Qaeda and celebrate them as long as they kill people you don't like.Even though Most AL_Qaeda members are Arabs and 100% financing comes from Arab countries you want me a Pakistani to be ashamed of them.
Although I identify Qauda after 2000 as a terrorist group because it started killing innocent people all around the world. But I absolutely agree with you about Al Saud, they should just left USSR occupy Afghanistan and if they failed, They should have left USA take over Afghanistan and do whatever it wants in bullying Pakistan. I am sure at that moment that you would have said "where the Arabs aren't we their brothers!". Anyway, man you are so exposed, you hate them on sect basis not Arab or Zionist crap. Just be a man and don't hide yourself more. Nevertheless, I hope Arabs don't get evolved ever again in others problems since they got such insults and all the blame.

Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
March 17, 2012 02:49 PM

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia is delivering military equipment to Syrian rebels in an effort to stop bloodshed by President Bashar Assad's regime, a top Arab diplomat said on Saturday.

"Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Army," the diplomat told AFP on condition of anonymity.

"This is a Saudi initiative to stop the massacres in Syria," he added without giving further details.

Read more: THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: THE DAILY STAR :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News)
THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
:yahoo:

What "equipment" are the Saudis sending? Oh, yeah, how could i have forgotten! They are sending terrorists specially packaged for Syria.

BLACKEAGLE;2709168]Although I identify Qauda after 2000 as a terrorist group because it started killing innocent people all around the world. But I absolutely agree with you about Al Saud, they should just left USSR occupy Afghanistan

100s of 1000s of afghans who lost every thing to Win a war from Russia are all of sudden Arabs.Pakistanis lost 1000s of Pakistani intelligence and military personals fighting side by side with afghans are all of sudden Arabs.

After the war we Pakistanis took in millions of Afghans as refugees while your house of saud was no where to be seen.
But yes why don't we Pakistanis and Afghans be thankful to house of Saud after all it was them who suffered and continue to suffer from terrorist attacks in all over Pakistan and Afghanistan.

and if they failed, They should have left USA take over Afghanistan

USA came to Afghanistan looking for 1 coward Arab Terrorist Osama bin laden.If he believed so much in his cause he could have saved 1000s of afghans lives by giving himself up.yet he chose to live the life of luxury with 3 wives in same house while people of Afghanistan continue to pay the price for there hospitality to him.

and do whatever it wants in bullying Pakistan

Yes by refusing to help Pakistan in the time of need house of saud is a hero to every Pakistani you are right absolutely.Not to mention continued support to Terrorist in Pakistan why don't i walk to Saudi to thank them personally.And protecting us from USA are you out of your mind our military is more then capable of defending our home land.when we did need help you were voting against us in UN.

I am sure at that moment that you would have said "where the Arabs aren't we their brothers!"

Name one Arab country just one who voted for Pakistan against India On Kashmir issue.sound like you are here jumping all over the place trying to convince every body how great You are while not knowing any thing about the issue.

Anyway, man you are so exposed, you hate them on sect basis not Arab or Zionist crap

You are a troll and nothing more no matter how many arguments you put up i have answered them all you have yet to acknowledge that.

House of saud have created sect issues all over the word we in Pakistan paid the heaviest price cause of sectarian hatred given to us by house of saud and its trained mullahs and now you have the nerve to blame me for it are you for real.

Just be a man and don't hide yourself more. Nevertheless,

L O L yeah you are right its me who is the problem Google Terrorist attacks in Pakistan and then tell me who is the coward who comes to mosques and attacks people doing Namaz.

I hope Arabs don't get evolved ever again in others problems since they got such insults and all the blame.

Poor Arabs they were so good to us and now they are being so Good to Syria you wonder why people don't trust them.its very wrong for me to say that But i hope they are Good to you only you as i would hate to see innocent people getting killed by terrorist.

House of Saud was heavily involved in Iraq war and speaking for Sunnis yet at the same time they didn't take in any refugees from Iraq.just cause they say they are speaking for Sunnis don't mean they actually are.

100s of 1000s of afghans who lost every thing to Win a war from Russia are all of sudden Arabs.Pakistanis lost 1000s of Pakistani intelligence and military personals fighting side by side with afghans are all of sudden Arabs.

After the war we Pakistanis took in millions of Afghans as refugees while your house of saud was no where to be seen.
But yes why don't we Pakistanis and Afghans be thankful to house of Saud after all it was them who suffered and continue to suffer from terrorist attacks in all over Pakistan and Afghanistan.

USA came to Afghanistan looking for 1 coward Arab Terrorist Osama bin laden.If he believed so much in his cause he could have saved 1000s of afghans lives by giving himself up.yet he chose to live the life of luxury with 3 wives in same house while people of Afghanistan continue to pay the price for there hospitality to him.

Yes by refusing to help Pakistan in the time of need house of saud is a hero to every Pakistani you are right absolutely.Not to mention continued support to Terrorist in Pakistan why don't i walk to Saudi to thank them personally.And protecting us from USA are you out of your mind our military is more then capable of defending our home land.when we did need help you were voting against us in UN.

Name one Arab country just one who voted for Pakistan against India On Kashmir issue.sound like you are here jumping all over the place trying to convince every body how great You are while not knowing any thing about the issue.

You are a troll and nothing more no matter how many arguments you put up i have answered them all you have yet to acknowledge that.

House of saud have created sect issues all over the word we in Pakistan paid the heaviest price cause of sectarian hatred given to us by house of saud and its trained mullahs and now you have the nerve to blame me for it are you for real.

L O L yeah you are right its me who is the problem Google Terrorist attacks in Pakistan and then tell me who is the coward who comes to mosques and attacks people doing Namaz.

Poor Arabs they were so good to us and now they are being so Good to Syria you wonder why people don't trust them.its very wrong for me to say that But i hope they are Good to you only you as i would hate to see innocent people getting killed by terrorist.

House of Saud was heavily involved in Iraq war and speaking for Sunnis yet at the same time they didn't take in any refugees from Iraq.just cause they say they are speaking for Sunnis don't mean they actually are.
I swear to God that you hate Arabs and Al Saud in specific because they are a thorn in every sun-nah enemy's eyes not because terrorism and other BSs. Your loyalty is for Khomeini not for Pakistan. I see you desperately support Iran and Syrian regime more than Pakistan itself. Someday Pakistanis will realize this about you all but I am afraid it will be late.

That's the problem with these Arabs, specially the Saudis and their supporters. They fund and support extremist version of Islam along with terrorist organizations like Al-caeeda and Osama, while they themselves party, get drunk, fornicate, and their princess and princesses dress un-Islamic.

I just hope to God that Saudi Arabia, all of the GCC countries, as well as Jordan go through what Pakistan and Afghanistan have been suffering from for the past 30+ years, maybe then they will realize the taste of their own medicine.

That's the problem with these Arabs, specially the Saudis and their supporters. They fund and support extremist version of Islam along with terrorist organizations like Al-caeeda and Osama, while they themselves party, get drunk, fornicate, and their princess and princesses dress un-Islamic.

I just hope to God that Saudi Arabia, all of the GCC countries, as well as Jordan go through what Pakistan and Afghanistan have been suffering from for the past 30+ years, maybe then they will realize the taste of their own medicine.
We have long suffered from such dirty terrorists ourselves! we are fighting them even more than you.
150 killed and injured civilians in Amman by Qaida in 2005, I remember how traumatizing that day was, but we got our revenge though...:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom