What's new

Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Afghanistan in the making..thats how it started in Afghanistan, arming a few rebels against soviet allied government or as we know today, the Talibans. What ever be the case, Saudis should not let the arms fall into the hands of civilians as I can see they are being sent to the break away factions of Syrian Army which is fair on the paper but not in practical terms. This will result in Libya like crisis.

Why not send a few regiments of Saudi army to march into Syria??? Arabs conquered Syria from Byzantines and can do it once again!

Don't worry about Iranian puppets in Damascus they have got their days numbered. As the situation is turning desperate in Syria, many of them are turning up on PDF like a knight in shining Armour!

The regime in Tehran desperately regrets meddling in Bahrain now!

L O L i like it when you guys day dream :rofl:Oh don't worry about Bahrain all in dew time.They say revenge is best served Cold.

Before you get too excited Saudis can only use those goodies if they have uncles permission plus they will have to declare war on Syria.

Terrorist attacks we all no Saudis are master in that open war L o L not going to happen but keep dreaming.

@tshering. what you fail to understand is the palestine issue is not an arab issue but also a muslim issue and most importantly a humanitarian issue. Persians are against fascism,colonialism

Parda na uthao, Kaif bhai. Bache ko kehlne do.

Yaar what some people do and how far they go to protect the hooded claw!! Its incredible.
The sheer hatred he has simply cant be hidden - bless him bro and lets forgive him and his ways.:no:
I really think Saudi should stop interfering as the consequences will be catastrophic with the loss of innocent life....

Sorry iranians but even the Saudi Military industry is far superior to yours! Look at the thread opened by Bengali Lathial in the Military forum named 'Military industry in the Muslim World'. You see how much weapons and Equipments the Saudi made which the iranians only dream off !!. Not to mension the fact they are fully supported by most other Arab countries.

Saudis doesnt need US to suply them with advanced arms.

@tshering. what you fail to understand is the palestine issue is not an arab issue but also a muslim issue and most importantly a humanitarian issue. Persians are against fascism,colonialism

see who is talking about Palestine :rofl:

Saudi has entered the battlefield. What do you think will be Turkey's stance, considering that you folks share a border with the Syrians?

it has since day one been a no to the violence and that assad needs to leave.

NO military intervention!!! we do take in Syrian refugees who is running away from being butchered...

all military and economic relation has came to an end. and considering that Turkey was Syrias biggest economical partner (not Iran). he doesn't care about the country, if he did he would step down right away. the people is like his dog. he says bark and people like Syrian lion barks...

Syria belongs to the Syrians, not assad!

Sorry iranians but even the Saudi Military industry is far superior to yours! Look at the thread opened by Bengali Lathial in the Military forum named 'Military industry in the Muslim World'. You see how much weapons and Equipments the Saudi made which the iranians only dream off !!. Not to mension the fact they are fully supported by most other Arab countries.

Saudis doesnt need US to suply them with advanced arms.
sir! Bengali Lathial hasnt started introduceing our weapon.

oh:angel:, very true... and here is my proof:
Iran

Yaar what some people do and how far they go to protect the hooded claw!! Its incredible.
The sheer hatred he has simply cant be hidden - bless him bro and lets forgive him and his ways.:no:
I really think Saudi should stop interfering as the consequences will be catastrophic with the loss of innocent life....

I know bro. But most of the time I like to think of them as misguided souls who would change their ways if properly preached. Of course I might be over optimistic on this one. And we have seen lots of these claws in our history specially in our own neighborhood. Actually for a while we lived with hooded claws all around us till the time we got our own home. So we can smell them from miles away. They are only fooling themselves. Not us.

sir! Bengali Lathial hasnt started introduceing our weapon.

Think he basicly told you should do it yourself didnt he!?

Besides, I think i already kind of figured out the Iranian Military industry, To be fair there is alot of Copying and reverse enginering going on dont you think?

I know bro. But most of the time I like to think of them as misguided souls who would change their ways if properly preached. Of course I might be over optimistic on this one. And we have seen lots of these claws in our history specially in our own neighborhood. Actually for a while we lived with hooded claws all around us till the time we got our own home. So we can smell them from miles away. They are only fooling themselves. Not us.

Bro - all we can do is continue to speak the truth and hope one day the penny will drop at the sheer hypocrisy of their behavior.
We can but try!!

Bro - all we can do is continue to speak the truth and hope one day the penny will drop at the sheer hypocrisy of their behavior.
We can but try!!

Agreed. Kaif Bhai, that is the only thing we can do. They have to save themselves and only they can help themselves. We can only warn them. Nothing more.

he told me he will do it and i can help him too.and i will
before that day.you can use this thread.i have introdused some of them
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156164-made-iran.html

Oh, leave them. They can not even make underwear garments. They import everything. Can they make a satellite launcher? No. As I told you, not in this century and not in the next century or even the one after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom