What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Remember that those Sheiks have been ruling there for hundreds of years, way before oil era. Arabs had leaders for every group of people and chosen based on their just and wise treatment of their people. So those Sheiks are not ruling because of oil.

before the oil these guys were not ruler , they were chieftain who were subject to rulers in Iran ad Ottoman empire .

Saudi Arabia gave Egypt under Mursi leadership about 4.5 bn. Anyway, I refer you to this:

did they gave money or it's just international support for Afghanistan that only 2-3 country honored what they pledged ?

Saudi ruling elite is pathetic. The major blame for the muslim world to be in such a state is thanks to these elite class of rulers.

I did used to have some respect for them, but since the situation changed in Pakistan and when i see the reason of who were responsible for it, i have started to hate the saudi rulers and to a good extent after hearing how the Saudis treat other muslims, i have now hatred for them also.

Hope these saudi kings who think they are masters of all are given a good lesson for their treachery.

Turkey yes, Safavid's Iran no. Who destroyed your holy shrines? :lol:

Bahrain and UAE and KSA
Nadir before attacking India stationed its force in UAE , I taught you knew that after all it's also part of your history
Karim-khan zand took Basra ad Kuwait away from Ottoman because the governor of Basra treated Iranian pilgrims harshly .

Iran has undercover dealings with america nd israel iran was part of the american game in iraq nd afghanistan nd now recently in lybia iran america nd israel callabarated together nd plotted against lybia nd qaddafi nd now in syria iranian double agents mko r fighting in syria against syrian government iranian made peshmerga nd pkk r openly fighting against the syrian government the so called nusra front r iranian agents nd hve links with iran iran created peshmerga nd pkk 2 break iraq nd destablise turkey iran is the biggest enemy of iraq turkey nd syria iran wants 2 break away kurdish areas of iraq turkey nd syria. Iran is xploding bombs in iraq nd killing iraqis. Iran is destablising almost all islamic countries iraq turkey syria bahrain lybia yemen pakistan nd now egypt for past 35 years america has been threatning iran but hve not attacked it yet but instead attacked iraq afghanistan lybia nd now in syria working with callabaration of iran nd now iran destablising egypt with britishers now this shows tht iran is nothing but a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries iran is a proxy of america nd israel in the region 2 destablise islamic countries.

in my prayers , I pray to God that he cure you of this hatred and show you the truth .

Saudi ruling elite is pathetic. The major blame for the muslim world to be in such a state is thanks to these elite class of rulers.

I did used to have some respect for them, but since the situation changed in Pakistan and when i see the reason of who were responsible for it, i have started to hate the saudi rulers and to a good extent after hearing how the Saudis treat other muslims, i have now hatred for them also.

Hope these saudi kings who think they are masters of all are given a good lesson for their treachery.

I also used to defend the Gulf Arabs, but I am beginning to agree that they are the major cause of troubles in the Muslim world. I am also not ready to let the Iranian ayatollahs off the hook, but they are not involved in as many places, including Egypt.

The Saudis have made a devil's bargain with the US. In exchange for US support against Iran, they will do the US's dirty work in the Middle East. Supporting dictators killing their own people.

It's the perfect set up: America avoids the blame, and the Saudis (their front men) can blabber on about Islam while supporting terrorists like Mubarak and now Sisi who massacre hundreds of Muslims.

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WAS CREATED BY BRITISHERS BY MI6 LOOK BBC ND CNNS REPORTING IN THIS MATTER THERE NEGATIVE PROPOGANDA AGAINST EGYPT THEY WANT 2 TURN EGYPT INTO SYRIA ND ALL OF A SUDDEN AMERICANS ISRAELIS ND BRITISHERS HVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM THIS SHOWS THT IRAN INDIA BRITISHERS AMERICA ND ISRAEL PLOT ND PLAY ND CALLABARATE TOGETHER NOW THERE SHUD B NO DOUBT LEFT WATSOEVER THT IRAN IS A PROXY OF AMERICA ND ISRAEL IN THE REGION 2 DESTABLISE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES THEY WANT 2 TURN EGYPT INTO IRAN WHICH THEN THEY WANT 2 ISOLATE EGYPT LIKE IRAN THEN PUT IRANS CASE AT THE BACKBURNER IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON EGYPT ND THEN ISRAEL WILL TRY 2 ATTACK EGYPT THIS IS THE GAME PLAN. EGYPT SHOULD B ON ITS GUARD THE WHOLE ISLAMIC WORLD IS WITH EGYPT WE WILL NOT LET EGYPT 2 B TURNED INTO SYRIA.

honestly there is a caps-lock button on your keyboard , try to press it once and make sure it's light is off .and use shift when you need capitals.

caps-lock._1.jpg

caps_on.jpg

4725504201_049aedd0c6_CAPS_LOCK-s436x500-146848-580.jpg

i_can_t_stop_the_caps_lock___by_dat_bitchy_miss_mina-d5qbk1v.png

caps-lock-troll-key.png

@agentny17 @Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

It seems that history is repeating itself :undecided: this crackdown reminds us about what Nasser did to the MB after the coup.
this time it is worse for the brotherhood the army and police in some cases saved brotherhood members from the people they are really hated in the streets 80 years of work for the brotherhood are wasting

Last edited by a moderator:
this time it is worse for the brotherhood the army and police in some cases saved brotherhood members from the people they are really hated in the streets 80 years of work for the brotherhood are wasting

How long is the martial law going to be for?

You have saved the brotherhood by sacrificing your nation

Rather than wait for a transition to democracy you have made martyrs out ofsa party that represents a significant proportion of you population a group of people without whom Egypt can't move forward

You can't live on aid and handouts

The problems of trying to fix an economically collapsing Egypt with very little international support will push Egypt to the brink the muslim brotherhood will be back stronger than ever and you don't even know it

before the oil these guys were not ruler , they were chieftain who were subject to rulers in Iran ad Ottoman empire .

did they gave money or it's just international support for Afghanistan that only 2-3 country honored what they pledged ?

Iran was being banged at the time by the UK and Russia, Iran had never dared to rise it's head when Arabs are around after the big bang lesson. Those Sheiks have been ruling their people by their consent, and their relations with the west based on alliance and cooperation unlike your painful case.

@BLACKEAGLE: Since you always told us you cared so much about 'Muslim lives' in Syria, I would like to know what's your stance towards this news? As always, you will support KSA no matter what and because you 'have to' or you denounce it for the sake of 'Muslims'?

Don't you ever dare to judge me. The very last people I expect to play humane are the most brutal and bloodthirsty terrorists supporters. I don't need to explain anything to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you ever dare to judge me. The very last people I expect to play humane are the most brutal and bloodthirsty terrorists supporters. I don't need to explain anything to anyone.
It seems my question hurts your feelings. I can understand very well.
People who you defend night and day show their other faces and support killing of 'innocent Muslims' , while crying for 'democracy' in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom