What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

The biggest mistake Muslim Brotherhood made is that they forgot that there can only be one Supreme undisputed leader in Sunni Muslim world, who has the war chest and range of allies to wage endless wars on their opponents. They forgot that they should never have tried to compete or supersede that authority. Qatari's can do it as a spoiled younger brother, but others will be crushed if they become uppity. So this whole Egyptian saga from Arab Spring to current loss of lives are tragic. But it is never too late to learn the lessons of reality.

Good thing is, democracy is a one way street, army will not be able to stay in power for long. So the MB or its supporters, with or without a ban, need to lie low and make alliance with liberal-secular Muslims with their promise of not ever trying to use democracy to usher in a Sunni theocracy like Iran and a promise not to threaten Gulf Kingdoms. If they can successfully make this alliance, then Army and Mubarak cronies will not be able to hold power using rigged elections against a nationwide coalition of Islamists and non-Islamist Muslims. And this time, this Muslim coalition representing 90% Muslims of Egypt, need to make sure that they have the powerful Gulf states on their side.

Turkey, Iran and non-Arab Muslim countries are all outside players in this struggle and using Islamist slogans to further foment trouble in Egypt will only hurt future interest of Egypt and the Arab world.

In situations like Egypt's, I expect my country to transparent and clear. Similarly, we did the same during the 2006 war, and we were called f!lthy Zionists blah blah blah ..

That's the trick to diplomacy though - knowing when to speak and when to stay quiet.

Turkey's Erdogan is a prime example of someone that can't keep his mouth shut.

I just think it causes more problems to come out so publicly to back the army, especially as it's obvious they have been heavy-handed (to put it mildly)

I have a saying, There are 20 Million Saudi citizens, 3 Million of them are Mutawaa, 17 Million want to get the hell out of the country. This is the truth of where we live and I do not wish it upon anyone.

Bearded scum only answer to blood,only when they are drowning in their own blood will they shut up and scream "Oh hail master", as the slaves they are brought up to be.

Both you and I suffer daily because of hairy bearded mindless Islamist zombies here. Only when they hang them all for their rotten corpses to be displayed in the highways and in the cities will we be free of them and their disgusting smelly existence. Only when we use their very intestine to hang them from their neck. Lock them up like animals and feed them cut off pieces of themselves to taste what it feels like to live in a man made cage. My rage and anger against islamists can not be measured by mortal measures Naif.

I have made a knife when I was a teenager that I still hold on to, the Islamist bearded scum throats it will cut will be a plenty. Just a question, do you think we should shave their beards by cutting off their skin and dipping it in burning oil and slat is better or simply leaving it so others that will see will heed warning?? I am conflicted on this point.
Wow, never heard a Saudi Arabian who is a Kafir (you) before because if you are a Muslim you wouldn't say such thing. Those people (scholars) are the one who tought us Islam otherwise we would not learn new stuff but unless if you are a Kafir it doesn't matter. Indeed you sound like a Kafir. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom