What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

What Islamists are we supporting in Egypt? :lol:
You are supporting the same islamists that moron Abdullah is denouncing. They are currently fighting against a secular regime in Syria.
I don't think he's more illogically corrupt than your smurfy smurf Ayatollah :lol: always talking big :blah: we will destory Israel, we will do this and that. Cheap-talks :lol:
Khamenei and Abdullah both are mentally deranged. One more then the other.

Times like that is when you know your real friends!! Egyptians will never forget this kind of support they are getting from Saudi Arabia, and other Arabic countries especially UAE, Morocco, Kuwait, and Jordan!!! They are basically standing with us against the whole world!!

LoLz.. the Syrian National Council is secular.
You are supporting the same islamists that moron Abdullah is denouncing. They are currently fighting against a secular regime in Syria.
Khamenei and Abdullah both are mentally deranged. One more then the other.

Times like that is when you know your real friends!! Egyptians will never forget this kind of support they are getting from Saudi Arabia, and other Arabic countries especially UAE, Morocco, Kuwait, and Jordan!!! They are basically standing with us against the whole world!!

Mate they are standing with you against Allah swt

All the scum haraamii leaders supporting you are all dictators who are worried their own people will rise up

Every other Muslim or person with humanity is condemning Egypt like the scum you are behaving like

LoLz.. the Syrian National Council is secular.

Thats the problem dude. The Syrian opposition has so many streams within that it is unclear who is who. When Syrian opposition rallies behind a single faction/leader then it can succeed. Currently there are cannibals and terrorists roaming around the SNC

:no: Most of them are a %100 secular, there are Chritians, Shias, and Sunnis all working together.

Thats the problem dude. The Syrian opposition has so many streams within that it is unclear who is who. When Syrian opposition rallies behind a single faction/leader then it can succeed. Currently there are cannibals and terrorists roaming around the SNC

Mate they are standing with you against Allah swt

All the scum haraamii leaders supporting you are all dictators who are worried their own people will rise up

Every other Muslim or person with humanity is condemning Egypt like the scum you are behaving like

Short of underage girls ?!! I feel some frustration :what:

Yeah Egypt is going down the toilet,

Its military and secular people are looked upon as low life animals

Surrreeee im frustrated your country is destroying itself

@agentny17 @Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

It seems that history is repeating itself :undecided: this crackdown reminds us about what Nasser did to the MB after the coup.

Not the same........ While i think Nasser(I am not a fan of him at all) had every right to crack down on the Muslim Brotherhood in the 50's and 60's, its very different right now. Before it was a fight over who wants to rule the county, but now its a fight between the Muslim Brotherhood and the people. Very different fight, and very different outcome i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Egypt is going down the toilet,

Its military and secular people are looked upon as low life animals

Surrreeee im frustrated your country is destroying itself

You don't care about Egypt; you care about your Muslim Brotherhood. You have every right to be frustrated because you can see the end of your beloved terrorist organization. Every country had to go through difficult times, and this is our difficult time. We will come out stronger. We can just surrender to their crimes, but we rather not to. We are determined to end this organization that has been destroying Egypt for 83 years and we will do it, like it or not!!

You don't care about Egypt; you care about your Muslim Brotherhood. You have every right to be frustrated because you can see the end of your beloved terrorist organization. Every country had to go through difficult times, and this is our difficult time. We will come out stronger. We can just surrender to their crimes, but we rather not to. We are determined to end this organization that has been destroying Egypt for 83 years and we will do it, like it or not!!

Waiting for free and fair elections would be helping Egypt, what you have done is take Egypt down the road to hell

Its pathetic

????? Your idiot military has been in charge for decades, they and your secular dictators have run your country into the ground

The muslim brotherhood have done nothing but resist and fight for poor Muslims

Not the same........ While i think Nasser(I am not a fan of him at all) had every right to crack down on the Muslim Brotherhood in the 50's and 60's, its very different right now. Before it was a fight over who wants to rule the county, but now its a fight between the Muslim Brotherhood and the people. Very different fight, and very different outcome i hope.

But I believe that the MB of yesterday is the MB of today, therefore, I don't see any difference between them.

Keep in mind that they were behind Sadat's assassination as well.

170_63_680_252_1532-Uc-Maymun.jpg

cenazeler-misir-1708-jpg20130817122051.jpg

@agentny17
Did the martial law include the pro-Gov't protesters or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom