What's new

Saudi Arabia Uses India to Balance Pakistan

Stupid Article on one hand the article says tht its KSA who is funding in Pakistan for making hard line extremists & on the other KSA is collabrating with india to act against these extremists...lol:rofl:

indians are really funny they try hard to find news of Pakistan's allys weather its China, KSA, Russia or wht not....i guess indians should now start thinking abt india.

Oh behave :rofl:

Pakistan will go to war if KSA is invaded?-

thats not true at all- :hitwall:-
this is not some Ummah where such thing is possible-

because mecca and medina is in KSA. and muslims cant bear to see it invaded. however if another muslim country invades KSA, i dont know what Paksitan reaction will be.

If- lot of things comes in between that "if"-
Last time some residence of a specific Muslim country tried to capture Makkah- Our reaction was very much clear-

Balance Pakistan in terms of??

I think the writer missed the new development that Saudia has invited key Taliban leaders for negotiations viz a viz strategic future development.

3. KSA gave india a pakistani national :cheesy:

although rest of your post is also bullsh!t-
but your point no3 is just too much yaar-

i do feel pitty for such brainwashed creatures be it talibunnies or indians-

do you think all the muslims have claim to the oil in the Gulf?

what sort of stupid and silly question is that?- Next???-

LOL, hahahahahahahahah, with all due respect to the Indian members, but Saudi Arabia will never, and i mean never discuss something with India before asking Pakistan.

Dont we all know that ? As i said the world is becoming small for a terrorist.

Actually Saudi Arabia knows that India is home to the worlds largest extremist himdu groups, and indian governments have always sponsored and supported hindu terrorism against minority groups, so much sotha tthe biggest criminal "Modi" murderer of thousands of muslikms and christians is made CM of gujrat province.

Saudi Arabia knows totackle this extremism they will have to engage india.

Actually Saudi Arabia knows that India is home to the worlds largest extremist himdu groups, and indian governments have always sponsored and supported hindu terrorism against minority groups, so much sotha tthe biggest criminal "Modi" murderer of thousands of muslikms and christians is made CM of gujrat province.

Saudi Arabia knows totackle this extremism they will have to engage india.

That is easily the biggest load of crap I've heard in a long time..

LOL, hahahahahahahahah, with all due respect to the Indian members, but Saudi Arabia will never, and i mean never discuss something with India before asking Pakistan.
So now they are your slaves :rolleyes:
I've heard differently ;)

Just see the article came from where..........Indian Newspaper:lol:, this is just the frustration of India peoples that why Saudis don't support Indians why always Pakistani's.....
Even few days before my Indian friends were laughing about the American president's debate and their comments about Pakistan....
but they were forget that they even didn't said anything about India even for once in whole their debate although mostly time they were talking about Asian countries....what you will say this. :argh:

Much of the religious jahalat was bought into Pakistan by indian mullahs who found no place in India after partition despite opposing Jinnah. It seems the tables are turning now.
Yeah! They were all RAW agents! :P

Just see the article came from where..........Indian Newspaper:lol:, this is just the frustration of India peoples that why Saudis don't support Indians why always Pakistani's.....
Even few days before my Indian friends were laughing about the American president's debate and their comments about Pakistan....
but they were forget that they even didn't said anything about India even for once in whole their debate although mostly time they were talking about Asian countries....what you will say this. :argh:

Did you miss the part that they were bashing almost all the countries they mentioned(except Israel of course).I am happy India is not among those group.

3. KSA gave india a pakistani national :cheesy:

Kid , now you are simply ridiculing yourself :azn:

Your high level intelligence officers and diplomats had to literally beg Riyadh to get him extradited since he is an Indian national , your country provided proof to the Crown princes of that ... You seriously think Riyadh can extradite a citizen of Pakistan to India ? :azn:

what good is asking if they are anyways gonna do whatever we tell them to ? ;)

Kid , now you are simply ridiculing yourself :azn:

Your high level intelligence officers and diplomats had to literally beg Riyadh to get him extradited since he is an Indian national , your country provided proof to the Crown princes of that ... You seriously think Riyadh can extradite a citizen of Pakistan to India ? :azn:

Yeah we buttered him and begged his majesty.. we evil yindoos can do what it takes to get our things done !! Consequently, pakistan GHQ was arm twisted to accept the fate accompli ..
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom