What's new

Saudi Arabia Uses India to Balance Pakistan

Summary:
- Saudi King visited India after decades.
- Saudi Arabia is now the largest supplier of Oil to India
- Defence cooperation has increased
- 2 million Indians are working in Saudi Arabia and growing
- Share same values for U.S

The above things are good for India...

I might argue that its also good for Pakistan. The Shah days that Pakistan enjoyed with Iran is all coming back.

- Trade has tipled.
- Iran chose Pakistan to fill its agriculture gap
- Multi-Billion Dollar Gas, Electricity pipeline deals (Pakistan ignoring world pressure)
- Railway lines
- Defence relations have started to take shape.
- Lots of meetings in lots of summits. (Agreements to tackle Afghan and NATO issues)
- Pakistan giving assurance to NOT let anyone use its base to attack Iran's future nuclear program
- Sharing same values to protect Balochistan from External forces.

you make very interesting points bhai.....except on defence coop -- there isnt much mutual coop in this field. communicaion and border-related cooperation do exist

Good for Indians!

Trust me Indians maybe laughing right now but one day the'll cry a river!

Saudis are like Americans. Can't be trusted, these people change sides like clothes. And once India allows Saudi to fund their religious schools and madrassahs then that's it!

The list countries that have accused Saudi of funding preaching extremist ideology is endless including UK/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Grance/US/Syria.

This is a blog from the WSJ one guys opinion. Although who cares how the Saudis conduct their foreign relations no one should be surprised by their duplicity.

I'm going to publish an article in the NYT "Pakistan uses Iran to balance Saudi Arabia".

Good for Indians!

Saudis are like Americans. Can't be trusted, these people change sides like clothes. And once India allows Saudi to fund their religious schools and madrassahs then that's it!
thankfully pakistan has made enough mistakes to provide india crucial lessons. for that, we are grateful to you

Summary:
- Saudi King visited India after decades.
- Saudi Arabia is now the largest supplier of Oil to India
- Defence cooperation has increased
- 2 million Indians are working in Saudi Arabia and growing
- Share same values for U.S

The above things are good for India...

I might argue that its also good for Pakistan. The Shah days that Pakistan enjoyed with Iran is all coming back.

- Trade has tipled.
- Iran chose Pakistan to fill its agriculture gap
- Multi-Billion Dollar Gas, Electricity pipeline deals (Pakistan ignoring world pressure)
- Railway lines
- Defence relations have started to take shape.
- Lots of meetings in lots of summits. (Agreements to tackle Afghan and NATO issues)
- Pakistan giving assurance to NOT let anyone use its base to attack Iran's future nuclear program
- Sharing same values to protect Balochistan from External forces.

Interesting analysis but one thing is wrong Iran is India's biggest supplier of oil to India and India makes up of 10-12% of TOTAL oil export of Iran.

For India it's not a zero sum game.

We may be cosying up to Arabs right now, but Iran is also a strategic ally and an old friend.

For example, India has friendly relationships with the love triangle of Arab world, Iran and Israel.

Interesting analysis but one thing is wrong Iran is India's biggest supplier of oil to India and India makes up of 10-12% of TOTAL oil export of Iran.

For India it's not a zero sum game.

We may be cosying up to Arabs right now, but Iran is also a strategic ally and an old friend.

For example, India has friendly relationships with the love triangle of Arab world, Iran and Israel.

Actually Saudi Arabia has become a new competitor. It is true that it has become the biggest supplier to India. I got that from OP....

Good for Indians!

The list countries that have accused Saudi of funding preaching extremist ideology is endless including UK/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Grance/US/Syria.

that is blasphemy against your own prophet sir!

Much of the religious jahalat was bought into Pakistan by indian mullahs who found no place in India after partition despite opposing Jinnah. It seems the tables are turning now.

Didn't knew Zia was an Indian Mullah!! On the other hand, as it is very well known Pakistani mullahs after corrupting the young crops/minds of their lands, are now pushed by their intelligence services to corrupt a few in the neighboring lands as well.. It is good that those Pakistani influenced/brainwashed locals are ending up where they belong.. Another point to made is - Pakistan did tried hard to stop deportation from Saudi but failed miserably..

saudi arbia going close to indi to put pressure on pakistan its due to iran pakistan pipeline and growing relations saudi dont want to pakistan have good relations with iran i think we can say that america( saudia ) puting pressure on pakistan

Stupid article has nothing to do with Pakistan.
The whole issue is that saudi arabia is using India to put some economic pressure over Iran. No one can disagree with the Saudi offer when it comes to oil.

Funny Indians think Saudi Arabia will ever reach any agreement with them before having it discussed with Pakistan.

Its more funny that you guys think that by providing some nominal getsures....you will try to spoil the relationship of India and Iran......

Stupid Article on one hand the article says tht its KSA who is funding in Pakistan for making hard line extremists & on the other KSA is collabrating with india to act against these extremists...lol:rofl:

indians are really funny they try hard to find news of Pakistan's allys weather its China, KSA, Russia or wht not....i guess indians should now start thinking abt india.

Back
Top Bottom