What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

I love it when indian feel jealous of such news. btw pakistan get our support as well in every sphere of life including pak-india conflict. saudi arabia and pakistan relations are untouchable and unbreakable not matter what haters say

wasn't surprising was it ?:lol:

they are more than welcome in their second home :pakistan:

Come on dude...I think sometimes Muslim countries try to scapegoat and make an excuse of either India/Isreal/Non Muslim countries when they come to hide their weakness......Dude..if i am not wrong ..the attack to find out OBL was drawn from an airbase which Pakistan leased to SA and later on SA leased/reneted to USA so that they can breach the integrity of a nation pakistan....
What kind of friendship you are talking about....Donot make me wrong...but every one has right to make its own intrests but you pretend in this thread as You stood besides pakistan like an angel...Of course if the same thing would have been said by China then it makes sense...You are partner with a nation that is biggest enemey of Pakistan..Forget about India...I beleive USA has done more destruction to Pakistan that India being the most hated country for Pakistan can ever has think of doing it....

So if you want to assert your friendship with Pakistan then compare your friendship with USA as where you will stand with Pakistan when Pakistan will ask for a choice....

Question: do Pakistanis really like more cooperation in cultural areas with Saudi Arabia? I don't see why anybody would want their people to be wahabis/salafis. No amount of money is going to erase the damage already caused in Pakistan. The radical wahabis are pakistanis, but what about the ideology? Where does that come from? Why not do something about it before it's really too late?

We a

Maybe if they can begin with ridding us of Wahabism and Wahabis - give these people some sort citizenship, just take them back with you - once in arabia, you can do with them whatever you want.

I'm Wahhabi and born and bred Pakistani.

Hazar Lanat. It's liberal fascists like you that stir civil unrest among people in our country.

I'm Wahhabi and born and bred Pakistani.

Hazar Lanat. It's liberal fascists like you that stir civil unrest among people in our country.

Well this is a first...Someone actually declaring themselves a Wahabi. :lol: :what:

Usually it`s a term thrown around here and there ..with no group actually identifying themselves as Waabi..Just people throwing insults at each other and finding ways to group others.

Question: do Pakistanis really like more cooperation in cultural areas with Saudi Arabia? I don't see why anybody would want their people to be wahabis/salafis. No amount of money is going to erase the damage already caused in Pakistan. The radical wahabis are pakistanis, but what about the ideology? Where does that come from? Why not do something about it before it's really too late?

Your assessment is too simplistic.
We as Pakistanis love our Arab brothers, that does not mean we agree with everything or that we will blindly follow them.
(btw, we also love our Persian brothers too, but same applies to you)

We as Pakistanis love our Arab brothers, that does not mean we agree with everything or that we will blindly follow them.
(btw, we also love your Persian brothers too, but same applies to you)
That`s unfortunate because Arab brothers don`t love Pakistani people. Arabs haven`t done anything significant to help out Pakistan during times of crisis and wars (only recently they donated the most for Flood Relief but that`s it) And Saudi clerics declare majority of Pakistani as kufr for following the Sunni sect propagated in Pakistan so that tells you something. If Saudi Clerics gained control of Pakistan, they would destroy all the shrines of the Saints, forbid the many Sunni practices in Pakistan such as celebrating the Prophet`s Birthday and Marching on the streets.

This is a cold fact and the moment Pakistanis realize this - they`ll quit holding onto the legs of Arabs and actually move on as a progressive country.

Look at Iran, a Sh`ia Majority country, they know Arabs don`t like their religious views; and they don`t care.

That`s unfortunate because Arab brothers don`t love Pakistani people. Arabs haven`t done anything significant to help out Pakistan during times of crisis and wars (only recently they donated the most for Flood Relief but that`s it) And Saudi clerics declare majority of Pakistani as kufr for following the Sunni sect propagated in Pakistan so that tells you something. If Saudi Clerics gained control of Pakistan, they would destroy all the shrines of the Saints, forbid the many Sunni practices in Pakistan such as celebrating the Prophet`s Birthday and Marching on the streets.

This is a cold fact and the moment Pakistanis realize this - they`ll quit holding onto the legs of Arabs and actually move on as a progressive country.
Look at Iran, a Sh`ia Majority country, they know Arabs don`t like their religious views; and they don`t care.

:blink: can you please support your claim !

We have to separate the people from the state. Arabs love Pakistanis, and we love them. it's as simple as that. I have met many Arabs and they show nothing but love.

As for the state, I agree to the extent that they are puppets, but even still they have helped Pakistan out a lot. They have given us war materials, money and oil. The problem is that they should not need to do that, Pakistan needs to stand up on its own and not be beggar.

Pakistanis are divided.

Pakistani Shias and Pakistani anarchists love cooperation (read f'ing by) with Iran and Ayatooolahs. Even when Khomeni was the first to send petro-dollars for Shia-terror in Pakistan.

Pakistani Sunnis on the other hand love cooperation (read f'ing by) with Sunni Arab Mooolahs. Even when Arab so-called charitis have been sending petro-dollars for Sunni-terror in Pakistan.

Funny in someway and sad in real sense, thing is that Pakistani Shias innocents are massacred by Arab-funded terrorists, and yet Shias turn around and blame Amreeka,

Pakistani Sunnis and Shias then run Amuick and kill innocent Ahmadis. And then Ahmadis turn around and blame Amreeka and ISI for their miseries.

So now my dear braather-khurd, you know the full story of our "lovely" cooperation with two biggest petro-dollar led freaks in the so-called virtually speaking Islamist world.

Truly between a rock and a hard place. eh?

peace to you braather, peace to you.

Pakistan appreciates everything our Saudi Brothers have done for Pakistan. We also appreciate our Iranian brothers who happen to be our next door neighbors. Pakistanis have to do a balancing act between these two fueding brothers and hate to be in the middle of this Family Fued.

Saudi Arabia is a friend of Pakistan since Pakistan's independence and we will not lose this friendship.

Pakistan have problems with only india, the rest of the world are welcomed to be our friends.

Raykalm, Aaj kal Aap ki aur Aryan_B ki " Mian Biwi wali Nouk Jhouk" Chal rehi hai.

Khair tou Hai ? Shehnai Bajnay ka Imkaan Hai kiya ?

Aryan is a happily married man with a wonderful kid of his own ! And She is hardly 20...! I would suggest that you delete that comment unless you want either of the two to come at you with full guns blazing, even if you said that in jest !

Pakistan have problems with only india, the rest of the world are welcomed to be our friends.

Including Americans ??? :lol:

Aryan is a happily married man with a wonderful kid of his own ! And She is hardly 20...!

Aryan's kid is 20 years old ??? Really ??? :blink: I thought he himself was in 18-24 age group ...

(btw, we also love our Persian brothers too, but same applies to you)
And my assessment is simplistic?

And what do you call blind following then? What are the maderesas then? No country on earth allows a foreign entity to educate its people. These schools are teaching stuff that are too radical for even the arabs.

Anyway, do as you please, it's your country, but I think that even you know what's really happening but you're too proud to admit it. Your leaders are so corupt that they're selling your country away for a quick buck.

Would you rather have people like these
terrorist-attack.jpg

or these
pakistani-sports.jpg

Back
Top Bottom