What's new

Saudi Arabia King Urges Islamic Unity: I'm your servent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thng that will guarantee you a job in Saudi Arabia is if you are a doctor and that is it. We have thousands of unemployed engineers and bacholrette Golding graduates of all fields. Yet we see more and more foreigners taking jobs in our country.

My cousin graduated with 3.74 out of 4.0 GPA in chemical engineering. He applied to work for a company but they rejected him and instead they brought an Indian who will do the job for half the salary he would be getting. Tell me what are we supposed to feel about that??

Right now Saudi expats are going to work in more richer countries like Qatar and UAE because Saudis are not treated as if they are in their own country anymore. Hell the first thing I am going to do after I get my specialization degree is apply for a job in UAE because they give better salaries than the $hit salary they give Saudi doctors here.
Sir we can only solve these problems if we become part of Ummah once again other wise not only it will hard for us to defend our selves but also to progress and we will be kept on being ruled by corrupt and cruel leaders

The only thng that will guarantee you a job in Saudi Arabia is if you are a doctor and that is it. We have thousands of unemployed engineers and bacholrette Golding graduates of all fields. Yet we see more and more foreigners taking jobs in our country.

My cousin graduated with 3.74 out of 4.0 GPA in chemical engineering. He applied to work for a company but they rejected him and instead they brought an Indian who will do the job for half the salary he would be getting. Tell me what are we supposed to feel about that??

Right now Saudi expats are going to work in more richer countries like Qatar and UAE because Saudis are not treated as if they are in their own country anymore. Hell the first thing I am going to do after I get my specialization degree is apply for a job in UAE because they give better salaries than the $hit salary they give Saudi doctors here.

In UAE, GCC nationals get some what the same pay and benefits as UAE nationals, if not completely like them.

And speaking of sponsorship ( in this thread) don't forget to sponsor me if you come lol

ohhh mosa always mad on us :P man saudi salary is good and here is attached خير و بـــــــــــــركـة with it.

ohhh mosa always mad on us :P man saudi salary is good and here is attached خير و بـــــــــــــركـة with it.

he is getting predictable to some- as to why his sudden change in POV's-

this Manadi reminds me of Shah Faisal (may his soul rest in peace)

King Shah Faisal Speech (Inspiring and Awakening) - YouTube

in my personal opinion Shah Faisal was Hazrat Umer Bin Abdul Aziz (RA) of Bannu Saud. the video is very emotional.
what a tragedy that this fine person was so mercilessly taken from the Muslim world.

(I am sorry I cant find the original video.. the speech is mixed up with current events & people might have different take on things & whatever the uploader is trying to convey, I was only interested in what Shah Faisal was saying. the people of Saudia must never forget this great man.

this country enjoys such a great position that its leadership is bound to make a positive impact for Muslims and the rest of the world. not against anyone but "FOR" the Muslims, what we lack is a good advocate.

My dentist is Crhistian, yet he named two of his sons Faisal and Omar, in regard of Omar Bin Alkhattab, and Faisal Al Saudi. Faisal was a man among men.

By words he is a servant of Islamic unity in the Arab world. By actions he is a servant of Americans in the world my opinion.

exactly. and what does he call himself?

"Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques" - abomination.

you got only your legislators and your leaders to blame. who allow such practice in public and private sector.
if an Indian from the slums is willing to take a fraction of a normal pay and do twice as much work and take all the insults with a smiling face then there is no chance that this trend can be stopped unless a law is passed to stop people from exploiting the system at the expense of the locals.

Unity is the magic word , i would be happy if someone explain it to me that why Saudi Arabia and the dear king while having next to full control of the OIC is not able to make it function even at its 30% capacity ?

this dude has all the oil money in the world. he and his predecessors on saudi throne have had many decades to use this money, along with the vast amount of arms they bought from americans, europeans, even chinese, along with comfortable diplomatic position, to help other muslims in dealing with foreign invasions, civil conflicts, economic difficulties, not to mention dealing with jews - and in the end they did nothing. and now they are calling for all muslims of the world to become his subjects in his wet dream of a universal monarchy under saudi dictatorship and want to raise them like cattle?

what a pig.
When Saudis try to help the Syrian people you say you are helping terrorists, when they don't intervene you call them indifferent!
How to write confused hypocrite in Mandarin?

The King say "I am your servant and we are all Brothers"...

You sit on a Gold chair and your brothers die of hunger and poverty (India , Pakistan, B'desh and Philippines)

You are performing your duty by allowing Kafirs to the holy land and threatening your Islamic Brothers (Iran)

You are Allowing your Islamic innocent Brothers (Palestine) to get Killed and not doing anything about it....

If you Call for "Jihad" for Islam approx 10 million will come to die for you.... you are Protector of the Holy Land and Why your Religion is associated with terrorism and you do nothing about it....

If you can't protect Islam you should step down and let someone more worthy should take care....

My message to you .... "Wake Up before its too late"
We Indians need to stop begging money from others.

Talking of Muslim Unity, why Muslims from Pakistan needs to pay high visa fees and an annual fee to the Kafeel for staying or working there? The visa fee is justifiable but why the yearly fee to be given to Kafeel? Also, the salary given to a Canadian/Australian/American/Westerner is well above the salary given to a Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Indian working at the same level of designation?
They announced that the kafel system will be removed in a few months.

Talking of Muslim Unity, why Muslims from Pakistan needs to pay high visa fees and an annual fee to the Kafeel for staying or working there? The visa fee is justifiable but why the yearly fee to be given to Kafeel? Also, the salary given to a Canadian/Australian/American/Westerner is well above the salary given to a Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Indian working at the same level of designation?
that's not a problem only for Pakistanis, even Saudis get lower salaries than Europeans and Americans. Not to mention the lawless life they live in their compounds.

When reading some of the racist, hatred based, and non-sense comments above, it does show the big gap of ignorance that is too much to catch up with and fill within a forum-like discussion. We need a class and a 3 months course with a grade system so that they take it serious to elevate their small minds to a level where we can discuss such things.

Long live our king raising the true flag of Islam and protecting the holy land of Islam from Shirk and man worshiping ideology invaders under the name of Islam.

Do you deny that your king is a minion of the US? Do you deny that your king has failed to protect Palestine and other Muslim states from the aggression of the zionazis of israel and the US? Do you deny that your king and his family indulges in affluence and a lifestyle that is not permitted in Islam for the rulers?

Do you deny that your king is a minion of the US? Do you deny that your king has failed to protect Palestine and other Muslim states from the aggression of the zionazis of israel and the US? Do you deny that your king and his family indulges in affluence and a lifestyle that is not permitted in Islam for the rulers?
No Saudi can deny these things. However, his contributions outweigh the negative stuff.

sometimes i wonder why would we give a daaam fu@k about other countries. let others sink in hell and let us enjoy our life. we are not responsible for other people. we got stabbed many times. I think our king should focus on the saudi people and not care about others. in fact others don't deserve what they get from us.

thanks god for the wealth he gave and thnx for making us the servants of his holy sites makkah and maddenah.

sometimes i wonder why would we give a daaam fu@k about other countries. let others sink in hell and let us enjoy our life. we are not responsible for other people. we got stabbed many times. I think our king should focus on the saudi people and not care about others. in fact others don't deserve what they get from us.

Your kingdom doesn't give a fvck about the Islamic unity, so stop pretending that it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom