What's new

Saudi Arabia King Urges Islamic Unity: I'm your servent

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you think that we don't have any right to talk about Islamic unity just because we did not accept tyranny of the PPP secular culprits in 1971! BTW, every country has thieves and smugglers and we have our share. You're a fool to judge a nation by that.

i dont blame you for not getting what i meant. i mean you guys have no stand in the islamic world nor the islamic communities . you need to fix yourselves from inside out.

To be honest, he looks nicer in that beard than he would with, say, a long beard or no beard at all!

I know...! I'm fond of the goatee too but I still don't have a proper moustache ! It just won't grow...comrade ! :cry:

He funds the US weapons industry thus creating jobs in the US, he keeps his oil revenues in the US banks thus helping the US economy, he convinces the other Muslim states not to oppose the US hegemony, and on and on.

im just wondering why you are so stupid like this. funding US industries or buying weapons from the US> there are many differences.
second of your point china is biggest importer of the saudi oil. keep in mind US-china relations. US import oil from Canada it is the biggest US supplier.

On a serious note : I confess that I look at the opulence of the Royal Family with concern and perhaps even veiled disappointment; those resources could have been better used to make KSA truly bad arse ! Imagine had the infrastructure developments, of the current scale, been started in the '80s, imagine if the Government had invested most of their Petroleum revenue into creating exemplary centres of learning in the Kingdom and the KSA may well have had the most PhDs per Capita in the Muslim world ! Lost opportunities I say; but then again thats true for the rest of us Muslims too and so any move forward, however late or slow paced it maybe, is encouraging !

Good Job Your Excellency ! I don't buy the Servant of the People thing but that could be because 'Our Leaders' are pathological liars and so I find it hard to trust anyone anymore but the Unity part is certainly encouraging and I do hope that some of that materializes into some concrete steps taken !
Perhaps the OIC countries having an OIC sponsored National Health Service where everyone is, like in Britain, entitled to Medical Care, is instituted ! I read somewhere that Pakistan provides one of the highest per capita charity in the world and I'm sure with a little more confidence in a well-audited system that number would rise even further !

I'm just wondering what actions people want to be done by king abduallah. are we ready to speak about actions in the main while?
are we full prepared. or it just easy for you guys to throw words.

They say they are your servent but they do not know what the MUSLIMS are dragged into by their terror funding.
These royal fellows are make an a$$ out of the MUSLIMS and they claim to be the saviours of the MUSLIMS, got to say MUSLIMS are dumb to fall for this fools claim

My friend wake up and smell the coffee. Even if you wanted to , which you blatantly dont, you dont have the strength to. So stay in your palaces, sip Turkish Coffee and Baklawah and enjoy this life while it lasts.
As to Palestine go and ask some Mufti waht fard e Ain and fard e Kifayah are , what their differences are and what is the Muftis stance regarding the defence of palestine.
then come and talk.
Araz
If we also ask the mufti should we declare jihad and fight enemies of Islam without the leader/king approval he would say no. Also, if we ask him should the leader/king declare a war on an enemy when the possibility of winning is -2% he would also say no.

When Saudis try to help the Syrian people you say you are helping terrorists, when they don't intervene you call them indifferent!
How to write confused hypocrite in Mandarin?

We Indians need to stop begging money from others.

They announced that the kafel system will be removed in a few months.

that's not a problem only for Pakistanis, even Saudis get lower salaries than Europeans and Americans. Not to mention the lawless life they live in their compounds.

If by lawless you mean "like they don't live in a medieval tribe", then, yes.

On a serious note : I confess that I look at the opulence of the Royal Family with concern and perhaps even veiled disappointment; those resources could have been better used to make KSA truly bad arse ! Imagine had the infrastructure developments, of the current scale, been started in the '80s, imagine if the Government had invested most of their Petroleum revenue into creating exemplary centres of learning in the Kingdom and the KSA may well have had the most PhDs per Capita in the Muslim world ! Lost opportunities I say; but then again thats true for the rest of us Muslims too and so any move forward, however late or slow paced it maybe, is encouraging !

Good Job Your Excellency ! I don't buy the Servant of the People thing but that could be because 'Our Leaders' are pathological liars and so I find it hard to trust anyone anymore but the Unity part is certainly encouraging and I do hope that some of that materializes into some concrete steps taken !
I agree 100%. but now a days, compared to the rest of countries in the region, providing security and moderate prosperity is a satisfactory achievement.

I'm just wondering what actions people want to be done by king abduallah. are we ready to speak about actions in the main while?
are we full prepared. or it just easy for you guys to throw words.

Just one thing: King must help restore OIC to its 100% functional capacity , he is the only man who can do this right now.

If by lawless you mean "like they don't live in a medieval tribe", then, yes.
No, I mean the law of the land doesn't apply to them.
What is truly medieval is allowing Christian Americans to drink and do whatever they want but Filipino Christian can't. Having a special class of people where laws don't apply to them is the medieval.

My friend wake up and smell the coffee. Even if you wanted to , which you blatantly dont, you dont have the strength to. So stay in your palaces, sip Turkish Coffee and Baklawah and enjoy this life while it lasts.
As to Palestine go and ask some Mufti waht fard e Ain and fard e Kifayah are , what their differences are and what is the Muftis stance regarding the defence of palestine.
then come and talk.
Araz

I know what are you aiming by fard e Ain and kifayah. but do you think we are ready yet. imo we are absolutely not. why? many reasons.
just look around you and whats happing now a days in the ME specifically in the arab countries. everything is messed up we can't do anything by ourselves. the whole world is going to tear us apart wither you look at from the east or the west. one hand can't clap brother. now tell me one country that is willing to help. just one country. so we need to be united in this but unfortunately we agree to disagree. and how could we be united when we just sit there and blame each other >thats what they want.

"king' and servant dont go together - first they should try to fix this hypocrisy then talk of other things.......bani authan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom