What's new

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

He unveiled an additional $37bn (£22.7bn) in benefits for citizens, including a 15% pay rise for state employees, as well as extra funds for housing, studying abroad and social security.

With this much of benefits apart from the one already in place... who needs democracy? :coffee:

Mentioning the Persians while the topic is about KSA shows you are having a nightmare about Iran every night.
Yes Saudis are the best in the world.They are better than U.S,Europe,Australia and every other country.
And of course there is no need for protest!

Ba in wahabis ha wakhteto kharab nakhon, IQiashoon as shutor kamtare.

there is no need of protest or any such thing.
the king is doing an excellent job
, probably better than most of the exquisite governmental setups around the world.

Persians need to learn to live inside their borders and keep to themselves until some one ask for them.
Sir the era of monarchy's ruling over people have long ended, today the ruler's have to be accountable to it's own people.
In a closed society like KSA there is a lack of political freedom.
Democracy is not the best form running a goverment but it is the only one which can succeed in bringing prosperity in the long run.

Sir the era of monarchy's ruling over people have long ended, today the ruler's have to be accountable to it's own people.
Democracy is not the best form running a goverment but it is the only one which can succeed in bringing prosperity in the long run.

You're wasting your time.

Mentioning the Persians while the topic is about KSA shows you are having a nightmare about Iran every night.
Yes Saudis are the best in the world.They are better than U.S,Europe,Australia and every other country.
And of course there is no need for protest!
Q. Since 60s, name WHICH country has been trying to burst out of it's borders
Ans : Iran.

Q. Which country wants to dominate Iraq, Syria
Ans: Iran.
Before that Iran was American puppy... History ...

You mean like Saudis sending army to Bahrain?

Imagine if Iran would do that... sending its army to other countries to use against peaceful demonstrations.... What were you saying again? :azn:
No i meant like the Americans trying to spread freedom and democracy in Afghanistan .... im sure you understand how that works right ?

You're wasting your time. You talking to people from a nation where stoning is more popular sport than football.

I never said that, but as per Firdowsi Persia IS THE PARADISE !

How about Indian draconian laws?
AFSPA, TADA, POTA...........

Saudi Arabia is much more prosperous, organised and open to foreigners than any other regional state.

While Indians prefer to live in Saudi Arabia than India!

Get out of fantasy and face the truth and facts.

How about Indian draconian laws?
AFSPA, TADA, POTA...........

Saudi Arabia is much more prosperous, organised and open to foreigners than any other regional state.

While Indians prefer to live in Saudi Arabia than India!

Get out of fantasy and face the truth and facts.
Sir i believe the thread is about Saudi Arabia than India.
Now coming to India we can throw our political representative if they do not perform that what is called accountability to it's people.
Coming to TADA and POTA have been removed by the goverment and i agree it was targeting some innocent folks but still we require strong anti terror laws.
Coming to AFSPA(Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act) this act is enacted by the goverment since the army does not come under civilian jurisdiction.
I believe even Pakistan has such anti terror laws .

Democracy and laws like AFSPA, TADA, POTA.... are not synonymous.

Therefore, state criticizing a state without such laws.... only sound funny.

Before that Iran was American puppy... History ...
You don't even know when revolution in Iran happened.It was actually late 70s,not 60s.Before that Iran was ruled by a puppet i agree,but thanks to KSA,they are doing the Iran's job since the the 80s and now it is the largest and wealthiest and fattest puppet of U.S.That's why US turns a blind eye on everything Saudis do.
No one wants to dominate Iraq or Syria,it's not medieval times to dominate other nations like drinking water.There is something called interests and yes,Iran has very important interests in Syria,Lebanon,Iraq and other places.You can't complain about it since almost every other country has interests in some other countries.

Have you taken medicine against paranoia today? :azn:

Influence? Sure, same as every country in the World. Dominate? I'm not sure you know what that word means.

No i meant like the Americans trying to spread freedom and democracy in Afghanistan .... im sure you understand how that works right ?

Yes, I understand how it works - blame someone on fake pretenses, attack and ruin the country, till you install your puppets in power. Thats what US is doing, and thats what Saudis are learning from their masters.

Sir i think you already made up your mind so it is difficult for me convince you but i believe govt should always be accountable to it's people.
I am not an expert of KSA i give my observation based on our own political system.
I may be wrong about KSA monarchy may be they are best for their country, but man by nature is selfish i doubt that monarchy is good form of modern political system.
These are my own observation i may be wrong.

You don't even know when revolution in Iran happened.It was actually late 70s,not 60s.Before that Iran was ruled by a puppet i agree,but thanks to KSA,they are doing the Iran's job since the the 80s and now it is the largest and wealthiest and fattest puppet of U.S.That's why US turns a blind eye on everything Saudis do.
No one wants to dominate Iraq or Syria,it's not medieval times to dominate other nations like drinking water.There is something called interests and yes,Iran has very important interests in Syria,Lebanon,Iraq and other places.You can't complain about it since almost every other country has interests in some other countries.

When you can give your self a clean slate after the puppet = shah
why can't you believe when we tell you that King Abdullah is not what you think.

He is better than all the previous kings put together, he is wisely doing every thing that all the previous kings couldn't dream.

When you can give your self a clean slate after the puppet = shah
why can't you believe when we tell you that King Abdullah is not what you think.

He is better than all the previous kings put together, he is wisely doing every thing that all the previous kings couldn't dream.

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Back
Top Bottom