What's new

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

Nice try of propaganda.

Special forces themselves destroyed the cars and burn the places and said it was the green people.
Methods of fascists

Now who is talking propaganda here? :rofl: There were plenty of videos with greens doing that, and none of Special forces. You make absurd and baseless claims, and then basing on them say its "Methods of fascists". Do you realize there is no logic in it?

Now who is talking propaganda here? :rofl: There were plenty of videos with greens doing that, and none of Special forces. You make absurd and baseless claims, and then basing on them say its "Methods of fascists". Do you realize there is no logic in it?
2mcxuo.jpg

:hitwall:

And here's how students were treated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fraud%2BScenario.jpg

yes and USA have militia with such weapons in the streets
LOL

This Hussein guy sounds really hurt indicating a strong unresolved resentment against Iran.
I am beginnnig to think the mullahs abused him. Perhaps he got cained or flogged by them ?

610x.jpg

the green movment burning the shops as you can see million people being paid by cia for such thing

What green protesters wanted actually was a coup against a president elected by 26,000,000 people (~ %64).

Then we started hearing pro-Israeli chants in some protests!!! (remember that? No to Gaza, No to Lebanon)

Then they started to chant against the whole system.

Then wanted to blackmail the majority of the nation by show of ‘force’. They got a good lesson. Fair enough.

I have seen protesters, lawyers, etc hit Pakistani police when they are protesting, and the police do nothing back.

When will this happen in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria?

What green protesters wanted actually was a coup against a president elected by 26,000,000 people (~ %64).

Then we started hearing pro-Israeli chants in some protests!!! (remember that? No to Gaza, No to Lebanon)

Then they started to chant against the whole system.

Then wanted to blackmail the majority of the nation by show of ‘force’. They got a good lesson. Fair enough.
a big cheat. 10% becoming 64%. what you call democracy.

Maybe you were one of these basiji filling the vote bulletin with the name "Ahmadinejad"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tehran was the only city that Mousavi got more votes than Ahmadinezhad.
I guess Mousavi got about 2.5 - 3 million votes in Tehran.

But Iran is not just Tehran! What about the rest of the 40,000,000 million voters? Should they also come to the street?

Then why did we hold an election?!
Next time we can just ask the people to come to the streets and fight. Whoever wins his candidate becomes President. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Hussein said:
a big cheat. 10% becoming 64%. what you call democracy.

:rofl:

Can you elaborate please? :D

Found another photo of the same (or similar) car:

n00059619-b.jpg

Two explanations: either they saw some suspicious package inside and brake-in to see if its a bomb (as you can see one is pointing to something inside, while another braking the window), OR some policemen got overzealous and indeed trashed some cars. If its the case after investigation, they obviously should receive the penalty. We can only guess without knowing the full story.

In any case, its FAR from "burning the places" what you implied. There were floating lost of videos with protesters doing just that.

Tehran was the only city that Mousavi got more votes than Ahmadinezhad.
I guess Mousavi got about 2.5 - 3 million votes in Tehran.

But Iran is not just Tehran! What about the rest of the 40,000,000 million voters? Should they also come to the street?

Then why did we hold an election?!
Next time we can just ask the people to come to the streets and fight. Whoever wins his candidate becomes President. :lol:
your propaganda doesn't work well indeed:

here Esfahan:
i17_19392773.jpg

Naghshe Jahan Sq / Esfehan / IRAN #iranelection on Twitpic

here Shiraz:
‫

This Hussein guy sounds really hurt indicating a strong unresolved resentment against Iran.
I am beginnnig to think the mullahs abused him. Perhaps he got cained or flogged by them ?

Yeah, he hates Iran, totally brainwashed by Saudis media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom