What's new

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

When you can give your self a clean slate after the puppet = shah
why can't you believe when we tell you that King Abdullah is not what you think.

He is better than all the previous kings put together, he is wisely doing every thing that all the previous kings couldn't dream.

Sure, thats why freedom of speech is forbidden and people cant even do peaceful demonstrations? Yeah, "good" king right there, clinging to his position at any cost.

Democracy and laws like AFSPA, TADA, POTA.... are not synonymous.

Therefore, state criticizing a state without such laws.... only sound funny.

All these laws are formulated by governments elected by people, are amended, removed by governments elected by people, are debated in media, are part of election campaigns. But you have already amply demonstrated you don't know the D of democracy, just passing your worthless fatwas.

Sure, thats why freedom of speech is forbidden and people cant even do peaceful demonstrations? Yeah, "good" king right there, clinging to his position at any cost.
you blame KSA for this
but never blame .. Iran for this. or russia .

strange? or not strange?

good we need work peace and nice environment .shot at sight if someone demonstrate in saudi we have no problem :moil:

sure that if you want to be unhonest , this is clear here

what are you talking about? :disagree:

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Just ignore him.

Probably I will, if Saudis are happy with peaceful demonstrations ban, who am I to judge? :azn:

Hypocrisy of SA policies has reached the scale of 100, their masters taught them well.

what are you talking about? :disagree:.

protests are forbidden in Iran. Indeed there is an authorization to get from interior minister
but green movment never get authorization
last protest: they arrested even the oldest people for being in the street during a day of protest

double standard : anti KSA but closing eyes on Iran. Propaganda at its best.

protests are forbidden in Iran. Indeed there is an authorization to get from interior minister
last protest: they arrested even the oldest people for being in the street during a day of protest

Well there is a reason for that,because from now on,almost every demonstration that greens want to hold would lead to violence.Last time they came the only thing i saw was some people burning banks,cars,attacking local markets and causing huge damage.
I don't know if you were in Tehran few days after election in 2009,but i can say almost 2 million people came in to streets in Tehran without any single violence happens.But you know in most countries there are a very little minority who benefits from violence and anarchy.On that day some very mysterious incidents happened that caused the demonstrations to turn a little violent.I think you will agree with me that neither the security forces and government nor protesters would benefit from any violence as it could throw the country in to chaos.That's why I've always looked in some incidents like Neda's mysterious death with doubts and pessimism.Who do you think would benefit the most from incidents like that?The government or peaceful protesters?none of them.However i don't deny that government made some bad mistakes too.

Its not black or white. Iran grants permissions, just not always, same as every country in the World. Try to get permission in US for anti-government protests, good luck with that :azn: With no restrictions at all, it would be an anarchy, however with no permissions granted at all - its despotism and/or a police state, i.e. Saudis, North Korea, etc.

Well there is a reason for that,because from now on,almost every demonstration that greens want to hold would lead to violence.Last time they came the only thing i saw was some people burning banks,cars,attacking local markets and causing huge damage.
I don't know if you were in Tehran few days after election in 2009,but i can say almost 2 million people came in to streets in Tehran without any single violence happens.But you know in most countries there are a very little minority who benefits from violence and anarchy.On that day some very mysterious incidents happened that caused the demonstrations to turn a little violent.I think you will with me me that neither the security forces and government nor protesters would benefit from any violence as it could throw the country in to chaos.That's why I've always looked in some incidents like Neda's mysterious death with doubts and pessimism.Who do you think would benefit the most from incidents like that?The government or peaceful protesters?none of them.However i don't deny that government made some bad mistakes too.
Nice try of propaganda.

Special forces themselves destroyed the cars and burn the places and said it was the green people.
Methods of fascists

2mcxuo.jpg

Tbis reminds me of the, " emperror's (abdullah) new cloth."

We can all see he has nothing ( lord help us all) on, but the shills here keep blurting out " He may have nothin on him, but he still looks cute"

Lord have mercy !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom