What's new

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

In any protests when Ahmadinejad and Khamenei sent militia to kill protesters,
some of protesters react with violence. None of them killed a milician but burned garbages and so. I am anti violence from a side or another.

But the fact is violence came from Ahmadinejad and Khamenei 's side.
Here a video shows it well what happened during these days:

[video]http://video.corriere.it/?vxSiteId=404a0ad6-6216-4e10-abfe-f4f6959487fd&vxChannel=Dal+Mondo&vxClipId=2524_f37039ba-58b0-11de-903c-00144f02aabc&vxBitrate=300[/video]

This boy was fiancé of Neda, the girl that got killed and Obama “cried for her”.

He ended up hugging with Shimon Peres. :lol:

129333_799.jpg

Greenies chanting pro-Israel slogans...

Quite accidentally Hussein is pro-Israeli too...

Yeah, he hates Iran, totally brainwashed by Saudis media.
hey false flag, you obviously know there is difference between love its country and love the dictator in place
I wish a democracy for my country

a big cheat. 10% becoming 64%. what you call democracy.

How did you get from 64% to 10%? There were 30+ mln. votes for Ahmadinejad, and 17+ mln. votes for other candidates. About two millions went to streets to protest. Do you have evidence 25 mln. votes were rigged, or even 1 mln.? Unless you provide the evidence, your claim is nothing but a waste of everyone time.

International agencies did their own polls in Iran btw, and they also concluded Ahmadinejad was the most popular candidate.

This boy was fiancé of Neda, the girl that got killed and Obama “cried for her”.

He ended up hugging with Shimon Peres. :lol:

129333_799.jpg

Greenies chanting pro-Israel slogans...

Quite accidentally Hussein is pro-Israeli too...
you didn't have anything else to say than saying who i could be and what i could think.
I am not anti Israel I am not pro Israel. I am not anti USA i am not pro USA.
this is something difficult to think for brainwashed people like you.

See i like Mosa for his education even i am from conservative shia family and religious family from my wife 's side.
Anyway claim what you want , you are well paid for this.

About Neda, she was killed by a basij and the doctor who was there trying to help her said what happened
then of course you were upset he said the truth.
Fact he is with Simon Peres on a picture made by Iranian website in order to make a propaganda, is no surprise.

And no Green just chanted this: NO East No West, Iran. i never heard , never any pro that ocuntry or that country.

Hussein said:
... you are well paid for this.

So anyone that's against your blah blah is well-paid? :lol:

But I don't think anyone will pay you anything.

Hussein said:
And no Green just chanted this: NO East No West, Iran. i never heard , never any pro that ocuntry or that country.
Search on YouTube it you'll find: نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

Hussein said:
Fact he is with Simon Peres on a picture made by Iranian website in order to make a propaganda, is no surprise.

JERUSALEM POST:
Fiancé of slain Iranian protester Neda Soltan m... JPost - Israel
:no:

In any protests when Ahmadinejad and Khamenei sent militia to kill protesters,
some of protesters react with violence. None of them killed a milician but burned garbages and so. I am anti violence from a side or another.

But the fact is violence came from Ahmadinejad and Khamenei 's side.
Here a video shows it well what happened during these days:

[video]http://video.corriere.it/?vxSiteId=404a0ad6-6216-4e10-abfe-f4f6959487fd&vxChannel=Dal+Mondo&vxClipId=2524_f37039ba-58b0-11de-903c-00144f02aabc&vxBitrate=300[/video]

Are you stupid? If government would have wanted to KILL protesters, casualties would be massive. Yet deaths were similar to Occupy demonstrations in the West, where police didnt had to face terrorists like MEK, nor anyone spend billions to incite Occupy unrest, unlike in Iran. Actually in the West there were more arrests than in Iran.

You posted a video of police on motorcycles dissipating crowd, and yet they are killing people in your head :lol:

See Hussein,you are opposition and i don't have any problem with it.You have every right to think in the way you want.But coming here lying about rigged election and other things without providing proof is intolerable.
I didn't support Ahmadinejad myself,but i knew he was going to be elected again as he had the majority of support in rural areas and small cities which consist 60% of Iran's population.
You are against the ones ruling Iran?That's OK too,but most of the times you want to show your intentions by insulting and that's not a good way.
I don't think you are brainwashed either while i am a brainwashed person in your view.You've said that to me dozens of times.

Hussein: “Anti-Violance”: Overthrow a President elected by %64 of people, by “peaceful” protests. :lol:
64% as official result but you know that it was 10%

some proofs:
?????? ???? ?????? ????? - ????? ???????? ????? ????????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???
Ahmadinejad said the results before the minister of interior and it got them a few hours to know the result!
basiji are here filling votes . in any city they were creating votes like this:
iran vote 22 khordad 1388 - YouTube
the best proof is the system: Khamenei controls the elections: from choosing the candidates to the process.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

he is not my fiance. why i should care this guy?? lol

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

See Hussein,you are opposition and i don't have any problem with it.You have every right to think in the way you want.But coming here lying about rigged election and other things without providing proof is intolerable.
I didn't support Ahmadinejad myself,but i knew he was going to be elected again as he had the majority of support in rural areas and small cities which consist 60% of Iran's population.
You are against the ones ruling Iran?That's OK too,but most of the times you want to show your intentions by insulting and that's not a good way.
I don't think you are brainwashed either while i am a brainwashed person in your view.You've said that to me dozens of times.
lol of course you don't support Ahmadinejad but you are writing his propaganda in the forum
don't fool people

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Are you stupid? If government would have wanted to KILL protesters, casualties would be massive. Yet deaths were similar to Occupy demonstrations in the West, where police didnt had to face terrorists like MEK, nor anyone spend billions to incite Occupy unrest, unlike in Iran. Actually in the West there were more arrests than in Iran.

You posted a video of police on motorcycles dissipating crowd, and yet they are killing people in your head :lol:
yeah everyone who can see the video can see what happened
whatever bullshit you are saying on it

oh yeah you are strangely saying the same propaganda than Khamenei:
the millions protesting are MeK
then you think Mek is being million members in Iran? get some logic at least

West always say that about ALL countries and ALL elections when its about their opponents. Like last night in Russia Putin won, what West media says? Exactly. However, when no evidence is provided of massively rigged elections, such claims are empty.

As I said, there were international agencies who did polls before/during and after elections, and they also confirmed president was the most popular candidate.

hey false flag, you obviously know there is difference between love its country and love the dictator in place
I wish a democracy for my country

"false flag", whats that?

If you want democracy, thats good, so whats with the defense of banning of peaceful demonstrations?

West always say that about ALL countries and ALL elections when its about their opponents. Like last night in Russia Putin won, what West media says? Exactly. However, when no evidence is provided of massively rigged elections, such claims are empty.

As I said, there were international agencies who did polls before/during and after elections, and they also confirmed president was the most popular candidate.
for Putin there is video showing there were some cheats . Just check a little bit info .
But right now at least here, they don't say elections would not have been won by Putin: it is the opposite: they say there is no strong figure able to win Putin in Russia: from LeMonde, Le Figaro, France2 news ... all say the same.

For Iran all these serious newspapers said Iran elections were cheated.
if you have an article in bbc, lemonde, le figaro, die welt, huffingtonpost , that say the cheating is a lie from greens
come with the article

seems that not only you don't want to see the proofs i give and don't want to see the videos
except always saying "this is not true this is not true"
false flag obvious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom