What's new

Saudi Arabia donates $100 mn to U.N. anti-terror centre

I hope to see the effort bears fruit.

@BLACKEAGLE

Happy Eid bro.:kiss3:

I'm positively sure the future will be brighter to all of us. Have you seen the recent terror-cell trail that took place last week in Riyadh? Man every terrorist got 18 years in prison for it =|

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhawawwawawawawawawwwawwawawa exatcly my thoughts........ biggest instigators of global terror, donating money for bandages.... oh well.... this is how the world rolls nowadays..... :woot:

There is this Urdu mahavra I can't seem to remember.... something like - --- --- churri baghal main!!!!!

It seems we know your history more than yours. Please understand that Saudi Arabia opened the door for Jihad and turned on it's financial tap in the 80s for Afghanistan, there was nothing called global terrorism back-then. It was between two choices, either to sit back and watch Soviets phucking up Afghanistan and Pakistan or to do what they did which ended up in liberating Afghanistan,. There was no third choice, do you understand me?. What happened after-then it's your own fault, your ISI continued breading the terrorism and still in some aspects till it reached your home and the world.

Just use your smart brain, how could Saudi Arabia who has been suffering and the most targeted by Qaeda breed it?

For your info:

And eventually, stop throwing your sh!t on others, deal with your problems yourselves.

NATO report implies Pakistan's ISI supports al Qaeda as well - Threat Matrix

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BBC News - US cables likened ISI to Taliban, al-Qaeda: Wikileaks

I hope to see the effort bears fruit.

@BLACKEAGLE

Happy Eid bro.:kiss3:

I'm positively sure the future will be brighter to all of us. Have you seen the recent terror-cell trail that took place last week in Riyadh? Man every terrorist got 18 years in prison for it =|

كل عام وانتم بالف خير :) ولكل اخواننا العرب والمسلمين خصوصا موسى وحبايبنا جوبا والحساني

LOL.... dude, you can stand up side down, sing a duet.... fart out daisies and NO ONE on this earth will believe you that you are not the true terrorists under guise...

@Armstrong @Secur @Oscar @Dillinger ... please do feel free to further elaborate...
@muse, where in hell are you? :blink:

Again my friend, blame your own country. You have no idea how brutal and sadistic the GIP with even the sympathizers with Qaeda. I met a Saudi whose brother has been in jail for 7 years for contacting Qaeda members, the court ordered for his release years ago and he still in jail. @Yzd Khalifa may know about such cases.

No, they just have his extended family who thrive in prosperity..

But they did finance all this top lieutenants for training and they sent those character into Afghanistan which started the problem for the whole world. Not to mention financing the breeding grounds off their shores in our lands thanks to Kalb-e-Khadim-Harmain's like Zia.

They should have left you alone to deal with the Soviets. It was a mistake and people do make mistakes sometimes.

He also called someone Fat and something bad about her city,dont remember whom.

i kno for whom he must have used said that
smileys-beating-and-fighting-289140.gif

Back
Top Bottom