What's new

Saudi Arabia donates $100 mn to U.N. anti-terror centre

Yes, my culture and my country is a terror state not Iran, no not Iran it's Jordan..:yay:

My man, you can't do this either, the above post plus many others expose Iranian terror groups and activities all around the world. Plz don't look silly, just go if you don't have sth to say.

If Iran is a terror state I wonder what SA is, which is the inventor of the ideology (beside being the biggest supporter of it)

If Iran is a terror state I wonder what SA is, which is the inventor of the ideology (beside being the biggest supporter of it)

Do you like the regime of Iran currently, or do you prefer 1 like the former.

Nope they are not, if you noticed, Qaeda and all their sympathizers hate the guts of Al-Saud and consider them Kuffar. There is nothing so called Saudi Ideology, they are Muslims, our most popular crelicks are Saudis, our best reciters are Saudis and we pray after Saudis when we go for Umrah and Haj. If Shia consider them different thenit's their own problem, actually Muslims problem is with Shia not Saudis.

Neither actually, but I support the current regime (whichever it is), because afterall, they are part of my country

You support your country, but how many Iranians are really Shia. Considering many Iraniansdo not consider themselves Shia. Most women would not wear the veil there if not forced by the regime.

You support your country, but how many Iranians are really Shia. Considering many Iraniansdo not consider themselves Shia. Most women would not wear the veil there if not forced by the regime.

More than the half actually support a shia state, regarding hijab, yeah some parts of Iran and particularly bigger cities are becoming kind of westernized unfortunately, which is a shame

More than the half actually support a shia state, regarding hijab, yeah some parts of Iran and particularly bigger cities are becoming kind of westernized unfortunately, which is a shame

Why do you think it is a shame?

Also, if I may ask, do you think a peace between KSA and Iran is possible?

Why do you think it is a shame?

Also, if I may ask, do you think a peace between KSA and Iran is possible?

Of course because I'm Muslim

Yeah I think the relations will become better as long as Rouhani is there

IMO Iran and SA really need to stop barking each other

:hitwall:
Saudi "Arabia" can start by fighting terrorism in Syria, the can start with ENDING their terrorists support to terrorists in Syria, they can end sending weapons money and terrorists into Syria... all this news now is just a joke...

well we dont force anyone to do anything dear insulter
many iranians do not consider themselves shia?
how do u know that exactly??!:cuckoo: cause u know what? i am iranian and i live in iran and didnt notice
the delicate:omghaha: point u mentiond!!!!
now u comment on our women? just dont make me open my mouth dear brother
lets have peace my muslim fellow

:hitwall:
Saudi "Arabia" can start by fighting terrorism in Syria, the can start with ENDING their terrorists support to terrorists in Syria, they can end sending weapons money and terrorists into Syria... all this news now is just a joke...

The FSA are fighting the brutality of Assad and his thugs and shabe7ahs he imported from Iran, Iraq and Lebanon.

Saudi Arabia is standing by the Syrian people and will not let them down in this tough time period.

The FSA are fighting the brutality of Assad and his thugs and shabe7ahs he imported from Iran, Iraq and Lebanon.

Saudi Arabia is standing by the Syrian people and will not let them down in this tough time period.
I would believe that, if Saudi "Arabia" stood by the Palestinians first... but its obvious, Saudi "Arabia" is sponsoring terrorists in Syria... look at the last battle done by F$A, the Minagah airport, they suicide terrorists bombers were all Saudis... and the attackers are all foreign...

Saudi "Arabia" is killing the Syrian people with sending terrorists, weapons and money... if Saudi "Arabia" cared about ONE SYRIAN life, they would have supported peace, NOT WAR

Saudi Arabia donates $100 mn to U.N. anti-terror centre

RIYADH: King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has announced a further donation of $100 million to set up a United Nations centre for fighting terrorism, Saudi media reported on Thursday.

135403_mainimg.jpg

Saudi Arabia signed an agreement with the U.N. in 2011 to create the centre and the oil-rich Gulf monarchy has already donated $10 million towards its launch.

"I announce a donation from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia of $100 million to support this centre and work for its activation under the umbrella of the United Nations," King Abdullah said in a speech marking Eid al-Fitr, the holiday celebrating the end of the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan, quoted by official news agency SPA.

The king called on the international community to support the centre "to get rid of the forces of hatred, extremism and criminality".

Abdullah floated the idea for the centre in 2005. Saudi Arabia was hit by a wave of attacks attributed to Al-Qaeda militants between 2003 and 2005, and has made fighting terrorism one of its top priorities.

Saudi Arabia donates $100 mn to U.N. anti-terror centre | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Ban thankful for Saudi generous counter-terrorism contribution
images

nothing but respect to u for standing by your regime even when its supporting terror in syria:rofl:
sa is standing by syrian people now?
this is iran having a little army in syria or its sa? u guys r funny (no insult)
[i said that because anything happens,
in response to any comment, u insult iran and iranians]:pissed:

well we dont force anyone to do anything dear insulter
many iranians do not consider themselves shia?
how do u know that exactly??!:cuckoo: cause u know what? i am iranian and i live in iran and didnt notice
the delicate:omghaha: point u mentiond!!!!
now u comment on our women? just dont make me open my mouth dear brother
lets have peace my muslim fellow

I do not see how I insulted.

Back
Top Bottom