What's new

Saudi Arabia donates $100 mn to U.N. anti-terror centre

forums r not places to share personal things:tongue:....like @Awesome said once in Naswarville that many bad things happend wid good ppl due to xcessive chit chat...n dun forget the cyber crimes etc:police: i hope u now get it!

Thats right & remember that always - No seriously !

Cyver Crime, Cyber Stalking & Theft of Personal & Sensitive Information is a very real thing so don't ever....never...no matter what, disclose your personal info over the Internet !

Had I known that the information was of a 'personal nature' & you weren't just joking...I wouldn't have asked.

tell it in Persian so these guys wont understand;) Iran is your second home,BTW.

Don't add fuel to the fire - She is a Pakistani first, second & last ! :pakistan:

A Persian Pakistani that is ! :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right & remember that always - No seriously !

Cyver Crime, Cyber Stalking & Theft of Personal & Sensitive Information is a very real thing so don't ever....never...no matter what, disclose your personal info over the Internet !

Had I known that the information was of a 'personal nature' & you weren't just joking...I wouldn't have asked.

Don't add fuel to the fire - She is a Pakistani first, second & last ! :pakistan:

A Persian Pakistani that is ! :smokin:

n there must b many cyber criminals roamin on PDF too,so u too better b careful:tongue: kabi kabi humy apni burun ki like @Awesome n @WebMaster ki bat man lini cheay whether most of the time we dun agree wid thm n dun like to agree:tongue:

n dun b sorry!:police:

n there must b many cyber criminals roamin on PDF too,so u too better b careful:tongue: kabi kabi humy apni burun ki like @Awesome n @WebMaster ki bat man lini cheay whether most of the time we dun agree wid thm n dun like to agree:tongue:

n dun b sorry!:police:

Salamati, ruze khubi daste basid, bache ! :)

Let me just drop it here: The anti-terror center was founded by King Abduallah of KSA in 2005 and we have contributed in the establishment process and donated more than anyone else, now I don't think we are doing it for fun.

Anyway, You heard the man, that 100 million will help reduce terrorism activities in places like pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen and elsewhere as well as reduce incentives of domestic groups to engage in, cracking down on terrorists sponsoring states like Iran.

The whole Islamic terrorism and extremism thing has been introduced by people from your country to the world.

These days, Al-Qaida and their affiliates don't have much money to launch terror attacks, unlike Hezbollah or the Hauthis, and to some extents Al-Nusra Front ..

They are doing pretty good, someone is funding them. If not government then rich people like Bin ladens likes.

They are doing pretty good, someone is funding them. If not government then rich people like Bin ladens likes.

Not really. If Al-Qaida had the money, they wouldn't have sacrifice at least an operative per day in Syria or elsewhere. In Yemen, the CIA Danish double agent provided the CIA with deeper and more secretive information. One of these info suggested that Anwar Al-Alwlaki begged for money from ordinary people, yet no body gave them a single penny. Bin Laden's family happens to be liberals, but he was a conservative with a $300 million dollars net worth, surly, no body is going to be a real spendthrift as him.

Funny isn't it? When that site say anything bad about Iran It's false news, But when it came to Saudi suddenly that site is became Trustable?

That depends. Some of the WikiLeaks documents are joke and hard to believe. But actually this is nothing new to hear that SA is funding Jihadists.

IMO SA is responsible for most of the problems in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and ME in general. Most of the 911 hijackers were Saudis. Al-Qaeda leader was Saudi. The ideology of Islamic extremism and terrorism itself is from SA. Most of the terrorsits are originally from SA: the number of Saudi terrorists in Iraq is even more than terrorists who are from Iraq:

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

I'm sure there's similar situation in Syria now.

Instead of giving this money to UN , Suadi and Emirates should spend money to provide arms to Pak law enforcement agencies for countering terrorism . Pakistan is the biggest victim of terrorism . Over 60,000 people died. Plus all middle eastern countries should control religious extremism and extremist flow out of their borders , which always pop up somewhere in FATA and slaughtering people .

That depends. Some of the WikiLeaks documents are joke and hard to believe. But actually this is nothing new to hear that SA is funding Jihadists.

IMO SA is responsible for most of the problems in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and ME in general. Most of the 911 hijackers were Saudis. Al-Qaeda leader was Saudi. The ideology of Islamic extremism and terrorism itself is from SA. Most of the terrorsits are originally from SA: the number of Saudi terrorists in Iraq is even more than terrorists who are from Iraq:

Suadia biggest problem is big gulf between ruling class and religious class. Ruling class want to control the mautwa people . King of KSA seems moderate person, but with the passage of years religious groups gain strong roots in Saudia, which is beyond the control of king. Expectation from Prince Waleed , hope he come in power.

The whole Islamic terrorism and extremism thing has been introduced by people from your country to the world.

Again:

Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again:

Iran and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

I don't even bother to open that.

US-EU and Israel often call their enemies terrorist state, and whenever they need them, they remove them from that blacklist, as they did about Iraq during Iran-Iraq war. So I don't give a sh!t what they say about Iran.

:lol:

I don't even bother to open that.

US-EU and Israel often call their enemies terrorist state, and whenever they need them, they remove them from that blacklist, as they did about Iraq during Iran-Iraq war. So I don't give a sh!t what they say about Iran.

Then why do you give a sh!it about what they say about the numbered Saudi people and yet quote THEIR sources?!!

If you don't give a sh!t, the whole world do give more than just a sh!it about Iranian terrorism:

January 2009 sanctions

In January 2009, the United States Treasury Department placed sanctions on four al-Qaeda operatives based in Iran. These include Mustafa Hamid, Muhammad Rab'a al-Sayid al-Bahtiyti, Ali Saleh Husain, and Sa'ad bin Laden, one of Osama bin Laden's sons. Stuart Levey, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, said that:

“ It is important that Iran give a public accounting of how it is meeting its international obligations to constrain al Qaida... Designations have a far reaching impact, deterring would-be donors from providing financial support to terrorism and leaving al Qaida leadership struggling to identify much-needed funding resources.”

July 2011 sanctions

In July 2011, the United States Treasury Department reported that Iran has been allowing al-Qaeda to channel money and operatives throughout the country. In response, the Treasury Department placed sanctions on six alleged cooperatives, including Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil, who was described as an important al-Qaeda facilitator based in Iran. The department said that Khalil was allowed to operate in Iran since 2005, and has been transporting money and terrorist recruits into Iran from the Middle East, and then to Pakistan. David Cohen, undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, noted that by revealing these connections, "We are illuminating yet another aspect of Iran’s unmatched support for terrorism."

October 2012 sanctions

In October 2012, the United States Treasury Department designated Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi, a deputy to the al Qaeda facilitator Muhsin al-Fadhli, who is based in Iran, and placed him under sanctions. Al-Harbi was accused of helping the travel of terrorists from Iran to Afghanistan or Iraq for al-Qaeda, as well as seeking money to support terrorism. The Treasury Department said that the al-Qaeda network used by al-Harbi operates according to an agreement with the Iranian government, under which al-Qaeda can operate and travel freely throughout Iran and to use Iran as a key transit point.

Kenya

images

Aggrey Adoli, Kenya's police chief in Kenya's coastal region, said on 22 June 2012 that two Iranians, Ahmad Abolfathi Mohammad and Sayed Mansour Mousavi, believed to members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force, were arrested and suspected of being involved in terrorism. One of the Iranians led counter-terrorism officers to recover 15 kilograms of a powdery substance believed to be explosive.[34] The two Iranians allegedly admitted to plotting to attack United States, Israeli, Saudi, or British targets in Kenya.[33] In court, Police Sgt. Erick Opagal, an investigator with Kenya's Anti-Terrorism Police Unit, said that the two Iranians had shipped over 100 kilograms of powerful explosives into Kenya.

It was later revealed that the targets included Gil Haskel, Israel's ambassador to Kenya. During a visit to Kenya in August, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon praised Kenya for its efforts in stopping Iranian terror threats against Israeli and Jewish targetsfor its efforts to stop Iranian terror threats against Israeli and Jewish targets. Uganda, Ethiopia, and Kenya all expressed concern with Ayalon regarding Iran's attempts to increase terror activity in Africa.

Senegal severs ties with Iran over rebel weapons

senegal-flag350px.jpg

DAKAR (Reuters) - Senegal severed diplomatic ties with Iran on Wednesday, accusing Tehran of supplying weapons to separatist rebels in its southern Casamance region that killed three Senegalese soldiers this week.

It was the latest of a spate of diplomatic upsets between Iran and West African nations over alleged arms smuggling that has damaged Tehran's search for trade partners on the continent.

"Senegal is outraged to note that Iranian weapons brought about the death of Senegalese soldiers. Consequently, Senegal has decided to severe its diplomatic ties with the republic of Iran, starting this day," a foreign ministry announcement on state TV said around midnight.

The statement linked the Iranian weapons with an attack on Sunday in Casamance, the latest in a string of such attacks by rebels engaged in one of Africa's longest-running conflicts.

"The rebels of the Democratic Forces of Casamance used sophisticated weapons, which caused the deaths of the Senegalese soldiers," the statement said.

In December, Senegal recalled its ambassador to Iran, saying it was unhappy with explanations given by Tehran over a seizure of mortars and rockets in Nigeria in October. Neighbour Gambia -- the next destination for the arms -- cut ties completely.

A Nigerian court charged an alleged member of Iran's Revolutionary Guards and three Nigerians last November over it.

Senegal severs ties with Iran over rebel weapons

Iran's Hezbollah Nursing Terror Groups In Nigeria
2mzbgc1.jpg

w460.jpg

Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Not to mention Iranian terrorism in many Islamic and Arab countries. Iran is a terror state...

TLDR

Islamic extremism and terrorism is a product of your culture. Period.

TLDR

Islamic extremism and terrorism is a product of your culture. Period.

Yes, my culture and my country is a terror state not Iran, no not Iran it's Jordan..:yay:

My man, you can't do this either, the above post plus many others expose Iranian terror groups and activities all around the world. Plz don't look silly, just go if you don't have sth to say.

Back
Top Bottom