What's new

Saudi Airforce typhoon Pic

yep we have done so much for them and they can't even give us two fighters.

Why are you so hung up on the Saudis giving us these fighters and what are we going to do with 2 fighters. We don't need these fighters, we have our own fighter programs going at this moment, so I think that you should not complain about them not giving us some fighters. Why should they give them to us. Plus they probably do already give us some form of aid.

I think the Saudi's must be extremely paranoid about the end of the world and when it comes they wanna go out with a BANG.

:O

Why are you so hung up on the Saudis giving us these fighters and what are we going to do with 2 fighters. We don't need these fighters, we have our own fighter programs going at this moment, so I think that you should not complain about them not giving us some fighters. Why should they give them to us. Plus they probably do already give us some form of aid.

Dude it's not about the aircraft, with two it would hardly make any difference in military capabilities. its about the advance expertise and know-how we can acquire by studying 4.5 generation aircrafts we lack, and implementing those technologies in future fighter jet projects. For example the Iranian HESA Azarakhsh which was reverse engineered from f-14 tomcats has further enabled the Iranian capacity of producing f/18 hornets indigenously ( I wish we could do the same...)

May i remind you of the sneaky Indian plan of leasing Russian nuclear subs.....

we lent Chinese some of our f-16 when they lacked capabilities and expertise of indigenous production and guess where they are now.................

Wer’re providing them extremely useful resource, the least they could do is send back two measly airplanes

Last edited:

You can "reverse engineer" them with the help of Chinese expert, or at least you can try, it will also speed up your fighter program.

But I really like Pakistani way of thinking you are a very proud people.

/salute

Last edited:
For example the Iranian HESA Azarakhsh which was reverse engineered from f-14 tomcats has further enabled the Iranian capacity of producing f/18 hornets indigenously ( I wish we could do the same...)

I wish it was true, but actually Saegheh is similar to Blue angel only by look, it's about 15% larger than F-5 E so they can put the RD-33 engine inside, for the radar we are using upgraded version of Topaz radar (Mig-29) and for the operational range we had to build the flexible tankers to extend the operational range to 3.000km from 1.500km, it can carry about 5000kg of weapons (but I'm not sure about this one!) they have also changed the avionic, with the help of Sairan, about that radar-evading thingy i can only say a group of researcher in Amir-Kabir University of Iran could invent some kind of paint that absorb the radar waves! So only the paint make the aircraft radar-evading until this day! But it proved to be effective against the gamma radars!

It was the first experience of Iran building fighters, I hope it improves in the future!

All of these things has been done in Khatami era and NOT AHMADINIJAD!

It would be great for PAF to hold exercises with the Saudi air force in the future. Especially when they have inducted fighters like JF-17, FC-20 etc. Pitching our fighters against one of the best fighter on the planet can only be beneficial for PAF. The PAF could learn heaps form such encounters.

It would be great for PAF to hold exercises with the Saudi air force in the future. Especially when they have inducted fighters like JF-17, FC-20 etc. Pitching our fighters against one of the best fighter on the planet can only be beneficial for PAF. The PAF could learn heaps form such encounters.

but PAF has regularly being doing exercises with other countries

Gasht has stolen words from my mouth.We don't need aircraft for fighting as 2 would hardly make any difference.We need these aircrafts for reverse engineering to get European technological know how.Don't forget that we produce JF-17.so when we reverse engineer typhoons with Chinese help we can improve our JF-17 may be even start a new advanced fighter jet program.Don't forget that Chinese got a F-16 in the 80s from us and now look at them.

.Don't forget that Chinese got a F-16 in the 80s from us and now look at them.

China must be the luckiest country in the world. They don't want to buy anything to own it nor they want to spend billions in R&D. Just borrow from their friends study the know-how and return it. Lucky fellas

What will the actual manufacturers do ?. :undecided:

What will China do with all these know how. They must have grabbed so much information to build a 6th generation aircraft.:P

China must be the luckiest country in the world. They don't want to buy anything to own it nor they want to spend billions in R&D. Just borrow from their friends study the know-how and return it. Lucky fellas

What will the actual manufacturers do ?. :undecided:

What will China do with all these know how. They must have grabbed so much information to build a 6th generation aircraft.:P

At least they are not stuck like you with a single project for decades.

Noop you can remain stuck as long as you want but it seems you are having considerable problems with china's success.

example of saudi govt is

"Money talks BS walks"

What will they do when the oil money dried out. Is there any backup plans for them like Dubai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom