What's new

Saudi Airforce typhoon Pic

Saudis dont need these equipments.they will just waste them in an event of war with iran or israel.Probably all of them will be destroyed at ground.Its better that they give us these planes after all we are much more experienced and we can incorporate european technology in our aircraft designs and we also know how to put these aircrafts at good use in an event of war.

Saudis dont need these equipments.they will just waste them in an event of war with iran or israel.Probably all of them will be destroyed at ground.Its better that they give us these planes after all we are much more experienced and we can incorporate european technology in our aircraft designs and we also know how to put these aircrafts at good use in an event of war.

In their war-games, when Saudia Arabia attack back with Nuclear Bombs in case Israel use that on them, how do you think we cannot use their birds at the time when we are in need? Let them service these machines there. It wont bother us if they are kept and cleaned by them.

If I am not mistaken, Malaysia had opened its entire arsenal for Pakistan the time we needed that and the time we had called, Mehsud and Afghan fighters had joined and got part of Kashmir liberated, known now as Azaj Kashmir.

Keep faith on God.

... ... ...
Farishte tare nusrat ko, utar sakte hain gadon se Qataar andar Qataar ab bhi..

In their war-games, when Saudia Arabia attack back with Nuclear Bombs in case Israel use that on them, how do you think we cannot use their birds at the time when we are in need? Let them service these machines there. It wont bother us if they are kept and cleaned by them.

If I am not mistaken, Malaysia had opened its entire arsenal for Pakistan the time we needed that and the time we had called, Mehsud and Afghan fighters had joined and got part of Kashmir liberated, known now as Azaj Kashmir.

Keep faith on God.

oh thks.i almost forgot these planes are already ours.you are right let them keep it.It will probably save us maintenance costs.however they should give us at least 1 or 2 out of 72 so we can reverse engineer with chinese help and improve our aircarfts.

Huh! Saudi's don't need these equipments?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

£4.43 billion ($9.5 billion) contract for 72 aircraft.

Alot of money Saudi Arabia could buy easily. That's damn almost $10billion !

I don't see how SA received many advanced airforces even they don't have any enemy to counter. Iran and Israel are not threat basically to SA.

We paid 5.1 billion dollars for only 36 boneyard new F-16's at a cost of $ 100 million per aircraft and modifications (much needed) for the existing 32 F-16's purchased in early 1980's.

compared to us the saudis are "Kanjoos samajdar" prudent dealers

They're getting 72 brand new jets (4.5) 4++ generation state of art technology compared to our 30-40 year old tech and equipment which no other country wanted while they(jets) sat in the boneyard for a over a decade....

5.1 billion 32 = 160 million per (new and used) gained inventory
9.5 billion 72 = 132 million per Brand New gained inventory

Last edited:
^^I think there were just not aircraft and aircraft upgrades it was some other deals also i think also 155mm Howitzers and some aid was also included in that package.correct if i am wrong
and lastly we did not paid for the aircrafts it came out of the funds that america gave us on WOT.i am sure about it.

I don't understand why they are buying such costly stuff?? for Airshows??

To kill the defenseless people of Yemen in their home! Or use them for Airshow!

---

BTW I don't think if Saudis have the ability to ride these! Pilots are from Pakistan I assume?

^^I think there were just not aircraft and aircraft upgrades it was some other deals also i think also 155mm Howitzers and some aid was also included in that package.correct if i am wrong
and lastly we did not paid for the aircrafts it came out of the funds that america gave us on WOT.i am sure about it.

then the price should of been reduced, because the americans will lament of it (already have) all across the global stage and world wide media of the amount aid given to pakistan.

nothing is for free we're paying a heavy price of this acquisition in human lives, instability, and the existence of our nation etc.. :cry:

To kill the defenseless people of Yemen in their home! Or use them for Airshow!

---

BTW I don't think if Saudis have the ability to ride these! Pilots are from Pakistan I assume?

no their Saudis, but the trainers are from Pakistan, one my uncle use run one of their facilities

pakistan has got decent planes.it is self reliant,it produces JF-17.why are you begging SA.It does not do any good to your country's image.

then the price should of been reduced, because the americans will lament of it (already have) all across the global stage and world wide media of the amount aid given to pakistan.

nothing is for free we're paying a heavy price of this acquisition in human lives, instability, and the existence of our nation etc.. :cry:

Although its a sad fact but you are right.

pakistan has got decent planes.it is self reliant,it produces JF-17.why are you begging SA.It does not do any good to your country's image.

ya although we have got decent planes but honestly speaking they are not as good for euro fighters .And second we are not begging SA i was just saying that in an event of a war SA planes are virtually our planes.And lastly about the image thing despite being a pakistani i admit the truth that no where in the world we have decent image so it doesnt matter

what's so hilarious about these pics xiniX? care to elaborate moron?

Owais because americans won't offer much for F-15 upgrades up to that point that matches Israelis if they does it'll drag hardly a decade Saudis want true 4.5+ generation which us is unlikely to offer. Saudis are replacing F-5s with EF-2000 i'm wondering up to 100-110 F-5s are there ready to be replaced with 72 typhoons..that's a deficit of 38 fighters.
Wish JF-17s were replaced with rest of F-5s but those damn Russian engines if Chinese one were ready.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom