What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well .. in the end all I say good job Pakistan, this is exactly what was expected!!!! Extra judicial killing of prisoner whom the government didn't have the courage to execute because of the flimsy charges.

Lol... tell tht too ur spy... as for jealousy... kudos to the inmates.. what the spineless govt did do.. they did...

yes 4 Vs one is spine-ful act and that also in your territory. really kudos. wow. Latkany ka dum nahi to piche se waar kartey hai. Kudos. Notanki services. I am proud of you Sarabjit!!!

Lol... tell tht too ur spy... as for jealousy... kudos to the inmates.. what the spineless govt did do.. they did...

Kudos indeed..... But dont discount your government, they have done quite a few tricks like these in the past!

yes 4 Vs one is spine-ful act and that also in your territory. really kudos. wow. Latkany ka dum nahi to piche se waar kartey hai. Kudos. Notanki services. I am proud of you Sarabjit!!!

Lol.. says the indian ... laktanay say teri italian "meem" nay roka tha? its the fag govt tht showed tht bastard compassion....

I want to have consistency in my stand. If they have proof that he killed 10 plus people. I am sorry I will not support his release. I cannot have double standards. I however do not know if there is an angle of conspiracy, but then we end up no where. We have to follow a process, if convicted by court than guilty. There is no end if we keep doubting judicial process, granted there will be some mistakes, but that is something we have to live with.

Kudos indeed..... But dont discount your government, they have done quite a few tricks like these in the past!

Yes like torturing soldiers to death,torturing POWs of 65 and releasing them after 40 years in messed up conditions... torturing to death a cricket fan while GoP releases an indian spy.. tricks yeah right.

We should take all Indians who helped Khaleel Chishty to task now....

Well .. in the end all I say good job Pakistan, this is exactly what was expected!!!! Extra judicial killing of prisoner whom the government didn't have the courage to execute because of the flimsy charges.

Since when governments have started re-testing the convict by exercising their discretionary powers? Governments are bound to the decision of the courts and all the courts including apex court, in Singh's case, had upheld the decision of trial court. Surabjit was in queue, just like mr. Murugan and company. If what you are saying is true then a delay in the execution of Gandhi's assassins is most proly due to flimsy charges against them, which is not the case I believe.

Doctors did ask the family whether they wanted the ventilator to be turned off, it was also reported in our media, but not the clinically dead part.

According to doctors yesterday, he was gonna be operated in a few days.

Instead it is better to say Pakistan failed to deliver the justice and killed an international prisoner in cold blood.

And we should shoot the bastards responsible for the release of ur spies!

Great work done in cold blood and this incident will be remembered for ever :cheers:

The treatment is a drama played by Pakistani authorities as usual with their U turns and lies.

It seems he is dead in the Jail itself.

Instead it is better to say Pakistan failed to deliver the justice and killed an international prisoner in cold blood.

Great work done in cold blood and this incident will be remembered for ever :cheers:

He got what he deserve... though he should have been killed much earlier and more painfully..

He got what he deserve... though he should have been killed much earlier and more painfully..

Oh ....is it :lol:

Then blame your Pathetic Pakistani authorities for this incident which will be remembered for ever as cold blooded murder.

You guys can't even convict a foot soldier of Taliban, You are talking about convicting Indian citizen :lol:

Tricks wow look whoz talking what you do with pakistani prisoners torture them untill they become physically abnormal.

The treatment is a drama played by Pakistani authorities as usual with their U turns and lies.

It seems he is dead in the Jail itself.

We are not like Indians who sent the dead body of Nirbhaya to Singapore so public does not get angry. Sarabjeet is a terrorist who killed 14 innocent Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom