What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one question, why is your supreme court blind to the fact of the key prime witness on record rebuttal, on whose testimony the entire case was based on???

It is blind because of the fact that collective conscience of the society have a role to play! For record, the said witness never made such statement before any court of law, so irrelevant.

star news BS its because we allowed them to come here and talk ? they are not court if we send geo news to ask such questions and manipulate words then qassab can be make innocent . there is no witness in this case as ISI arrest him or border so spy can not be as any other criminal we believe in ISI words and srubjeet confessions in this case more then any other thing .

On 26 April 2008, the key witness Shaukat Salim .. retracted his statement. Salim's father and other relatives had been killed in the attack. In court Salim had provided testimony that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb but later on accepted that he had done so under pressure from the Pakistani police

Pakistani human rights activist Ansar Burney has claimed that none of the four FIRs lodged with regard to the bombings contained Sarabjit’s name or his description, and that Sarabjit had been arrested on the night of 30 August 1990, from the Kasur border for illegally crossing the Indo-Pakistani border. But after eight days, the police implicated him in the terrorist bombings. He had not been arrested red handed.

Your channels could have done just as what Indian channel did, but gues what Imran sab, your channels did the exact opposite of refuting pakistani claims of kasab not being a pakistani, and not being from pakistan... do you see the irony?

Ohhhh you got one? Please do share with us

this was the video meda has that 9 minutes clip i watched it on youtube but its removed look like indians report it for remove

these screen shots are from that video
147.jpg

[video]http://znn.india.com/Img/2012/6/26/26-6-2012-SARABJEET-322.jpg[/video]

ISI wanted him to be hanged but the civilian government was in a different mood since there was NO PROOF so it was planned in jealousy. If you want to hang him, just hang him under your law or keep him in jail and TALK under security don't do staged Notankis every time in front of us.

It is blind because of the fact that collective conscience of the society have a role to play! For record,ever made such statement before any court of law, so irrelevant.

Dear sir, your statement is incredibly interesting because:

Ansar Burney also pointed out that the same magistrate had recorded the statements of the witnesses in all the four terror blast cases, out of which one had taken place at Faisalabad and the remaining three at Lahore, although the police cases had been lodged in four different police stations and two different districts. He said four different magistrates should have recorded the statements. None of the statements recorded in front of the magistrate were taken under oath. Sarabjit had been paraded before the witnessed in the absence of the magistrate, and the police had informed the witnesses that he was the culprit. This was also confirmed by Shaukat Salim, a key prosecution witness in the case.

Interesting how pakistani courts work

ISI wanted him to be hanged but the civilian government was in a different mood so it was planned. If you want to hang him, just hang him under your law or keep him in jail under security don't do staged Notankis every time in front of us.

do you really think so ????? pakistani civil gov will argue with ISI army for an indian ?:omghaha:

this was the video meda has that 9 minutes clip i watched it on youtube but its removed look like indians report it for remove

these screen shots are from that video
147.jpg

[video]http://znn.india.com/Img/2012/6/26/26-6-2012-SARABJEET-322.jpg[/video]

Screen shot wont do the job imran sab. Even i can post some screen shot and can claim anything. Even that news witten is not talking about confession. Mate you can remove one video by one poster but not hundreds of poster...

Screen shot wont do job imran sab. Even i can post some screen shot and can claim anything. Even that news witten is not talking about confession. Mate you can remove one video by one poster but not hundreds of poster...

TBH i watched this video and every time when you see a video of surbjeet its that video without voice in your media . thats only video of surbjeet . i will try to find it .

and then u say,u got banned and blame the mods..useless posts..:disagree:

yes absoulutely... when posed with facts in any narrative, "lol" is the natural outcome of the discourse... silly me

facts that people who dont live in kashmir created?
what do the people of kashmir want? thats the question your should answer!
do they want to be with india? or pakistan? ill be happy for them even they become independent, but living under indian law? being killed and tortured by indian soldier?

you can see video but indian media use it without voice this was the interogation video of surbjeet and its only video of subjeet

Last edited by a moderator:
and then u say,u got banned and blame the mods..useless posts..:disagree:

what you stalking me now?
i blame only 2 mods.
so what have your posts contributed today?

you can see video but indian media use it without voice this was the interogation video of surbjeet and its only video of subjeet

indian media is full of crap.
i mean why the heck on earth did they mute the video if he is innocent? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom