What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you really think so ????? pakistani civil gov will argue with ISI army for an indian ?:omghaha:
That's why your regime is always in Notanki Mode. We hanged Kasab by notifying Pakistan's high commission a day before, because we had the proof. What you had any proof of sarabjit being terrorist. Useless!
Change the name to Notanki services.

He is a terrorist and convicted like Kasab we don't have policy of good Terrorist [Sarabjit] and Bad terrorist [Kasab]
We should not support this guy let him die he is responsible for killing innocent civilian like Kasab .

Chalo chuteiya mar gaya. And just look at the hypocrisy of phucking indians. Tum logon se barda drama baz Koi nahen

TBH i watched this video and every time when you see a video of surbjeet its that video without voice in your media . thats only video of surbjeet . i will try to find it .

Yes sure mate. This will in very interesting now.. You can post screen shot of that video but not that video. isnt bit strange... Where about guru you can find hundreds of poster posting same video... I wonder how pakistani missed the chance to bash india.. Okay not youtube what about daily motion. What about macf video... So now you will say indian poster complain it and google removed it... Why this didnt happend same witi guru now dont say google is feeded by india so they removed it. I want video which you claimed

He is a terrorist and convicted like Kasab we don't have policy of good Terrorist [Sarabjit] and Bad terrorist [Kasab]
We should not support this guy let him die he is responsible for killing innocent civilian like Kasab .

yeah good job. for once an indian says the truth.

it was that day bachy

Sarabjit Shown on TV Admitting Terror Attacks
| ���� PDF Send to Friend Print News | A A

Munir Ahmad, Associated Press

Sunday 11 September 2005

Last Update 11 September 2005 12:00 am

ISLAMABAD, 11 September 2005 — An Indian prisoner facing the death sentence yesterday admitted he was responsible for a series of bomb attacks that killed several people across eastern Pakistan.

The confession by Sarabjit Singh came weeks after Pakistan’s Supreme Court upheld the death sentence handed to him in 1991 on charges of spying for India’s intelligence agency and carrying out the attacks.

Sarabjit’s family, however, has said he was not a spy and that he strayed accidentally into Pakistani territory in August 1990 while farming his land near a border town of eastern Pakistan.

Sarabjit’s wife and two daughters have threatened to commit suicide unless his life is spared.

“Yes, I carried out bomb attacks,” Sarabjit told state-run Pakistan Television.

Sarabjit’s photos have widely been published in Pakistani newspapers. It was not clear when and where Sarabjit’s statement was recorded.

However, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said yesterday he had taken no decision yet on the fate of the Indian national sentenced to hang on spying and bombing charges but added he was examining the case.

The Hindu newspaper, quoting unnamed Indian officials, reported earlier this week Pakistan told New Delhi it would not hang Sarabjit and he might even be freed after his sentence sparked protests in India.

Musharraf said in an interview aired on Indian news channel Aaj Tak that no decision had been taken but added the case was under scrutiny.

“This is a serious issue. The man has carried out terrorist attacks and killed people here. Now should I have sympathy toward him?” Musharraf said.

“Irrespective of what his family is thinking or how they are approaching their leadership in India, the man has killed people here, so one has to take a decision in a deliberate manner,” he said.

Musharraf also said he would look into the legal aspects of the case.

“One has to take the decision in a deliberate manner,” he said. “It needs to come to me with all its legal implications, then only will I take a decision. But I am basically a person who shows compassion and mercy.”

Musharraf made his remarks about a week before he is scheduled to meet with the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session in New York.

The Indian media recently quoted the Indian premier as telling the prisoner’s family that he would discuss the issue with Musharraf.

Sarabjit’s family says the condemned man is a farmer who crossed the border into neighboring Pakistan 15 years ago while drunk.

His sister says her brother has been confused with a Manjit Singh, whom Pakistan blames for a series of bombings in Lahore in 1990. Pakistani officials said Sarabjit had confessed and was using Manjit Singh as an alias.

Islamabad and New Delhi are engaged in negotiations over Sarabjit’s fate.

The case comes against a backdrop of a slow-moving peace dialogue between the South Asian nations aimed at resolving their row over the future of the Himalayan region of Kashmir which has triggered two of their three wars.

435 Indian Prisoners to Be Freed

Pakistan will release 435 Indian prisoners early next week, ahead of a meeting between the leaders of the two South Asian rivals, to nudge forward their slow-moving peace process, officials said yesterday.

Pakistan and India routinely arrest each other’s nationals who stray into either country’s territory, and New Delhi on Friday said it would release 152 Pakistani prisoners on Sept. 12.

Salahuddin Haider, a spokesman for the government of the southern province of Sindh, said 371 of the 435 civilian detainees were fishermen.

They would all be handed over to the Indian authorities at the eastern border post of Wagah on Monday, he said.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement there were many more Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails than the number being released there, but did not give a figure.

Sarabjit Shown on TV Admitting Terror Attacks | ArabNews

you can see video but indian media use it without voice this was the interogation video of surbjeet and its only video of subjeet

Claim cant be accepted without voice... Find it mate with voice... Might be he is saying that he havnt done anything and you are presenting it as a confession..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imran Khan where is the video... You state feeded media will write anything and we will accept that... Your media even wrote that kasab is not pakistani...so??? VIDEO MATE VIDEO. You claimed it

Dear sir, your statement is incredibly interesting because:

Ansar Burney also pointed out that the same magistrate had recorded the statements of the witnesses in all the four terror blast cases, out of which one had taken place at Faisalabad and the remaining three at Lahore, although the police cases had been lodged in four different police stations and two different districts. He said four different magistrates should have recorded the statements. None of the statements recorded in front of the magistrate were taken under oath. Sarabjit had been paraded before the witnessed in the absence of the magistrate, and the police had informed the witnesses that he was the culprit. This was also confirmed by Shaukat Salim, a key prosecution witness in the case.

Interesting how pakistani courts work

And you think an excerpt from wiki (based on Indian media, refer to the reference please) would make your post reliable! I seriously doubt that!

Interesting how pakistani courts work

Indeed! But trust me court here don not convict criminals on the basis of collective conscience.

@Imran Khan where is the video... You state feeded media will write anything and we will accept that... Your media even wrote that kasab is not pakistani...so??? VIDEO MATE VIDEO. You claimed it
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: video nhi mily gee bachy it was in 2005 . no matter now he is dead .

It is a proof but on this basis he cannot be convicted don't you know this simple protocol? Out of jealousy the Notanki service carried out this murder.

Lol... tell tht too ur spy... as for jealousy... kudos to the inmates.. what the spineless govt did do.. they did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom