What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not loosing dear she will still play for india and most important now pakistani will support her too.:P

koi aur support karay naa karay............ main Sania bhabhi ko zaror support karon ga :smitten::smitten:

Qadam Barhao Sania bhabhi - Hum tumhare saath hain

Bhai kya Malik arrest howa :(

or i should go to sleep now for couple of hours

Bhai you can go to sleep coz neither is he arrested and nor are they going to arrest him. It was a routine investigation and police has said that they are completely satisfied with the cooperation Shoaib has shown. And it doesn't matter if they have taken away his passport as he's not going anywhere till 15th April anyway.

^^ this medical test thing has been tricky.... pakistani cricketers are always struggling with em!!! :p

koi aur support karay naa karay............ main Sania bhabhi ko zaror support karon ga :smitten::smitten:

Qadam Barhao Sania bhabhi - Hum tumhare saath hain

dear sania bhabhi is ready but the problem is apka ghoda hi lagda hain..(just joking yaar please is joke samjh kar hi lena not flame post yaar).:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

let see whats come out

but he should floow islam

he is cheating his religion in islam miscarriage is big cirme

he force asha sidque to miscarriage

Dolha gia hai tu Dlkania ko lay kay ana cheyha hai :- Afridi on GEO TV

Nikah over phone, Net valid: Muslim board
Hyderabad: The All India Muslim Personal Law Board says any Nikah over telephone or Internet is valid, adding they feel sad for Sania who has been forced into a controversy.

Kamal Farooqi of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board told CNN-IBN: "Shoiab's Nikah over telephone to Ayesha Siddiqui is valid as per Muslim law. But I want to know why the Siddiquis didn't approach police until now."
"The FIR has been filed against Shoaib Malik and our country's law will take its action. It is very sad that Sania has gotten into this controversy. As far as the Nikah of phone or Net is concerned, it is valid in Muslim personal Law," he added.

However, Farooqui clarified if Shoiab's claim that a fraud is committed on him is true, the Nikah may not stand valid.

"As far as Siddique is concerned, they should have complained to the police right in the beginning. Why they were waiting for eight years," asked Farooqi. "As far as the current marriage is concerned that will also be valid."

"If at all Siddique wanted any redressal he could have approached the Darul ul Khaza. They could have approached the Ulema-e-Kalam in Hyderabad. We do not take suo moto action. If someone approaches us in Darul Khaza, we take the whole case, take it in totality and decide the case."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/nikah-over-phone-net-valid-muslim-board/112686-3.html?from=tn

The Maulvi's too are fighting :lol: Mufti from Pakista gave fatwah it is invalid and now another Maulvi saab giving fatwa its valid :lol:

I guess both parties or either of them do not know full circumstances or else that was an easy cas

Bhai you can go to sleep coz neither is he arrested and nor are they going to arrest him. It was a routine investigation and police has said that they are completely satisfied with the cooperation Shoaib has shown. And it doesn't matter if they have taken away his passport as he's not going anywhere till 15th April anyway.

100% agree and i just want to say the same.:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Bhai kya Malik arrest howa :(

or i should go to sleep now for couple of hours

Bhai aap so jao... Indian police kafi sust hai us moti ki tarah... Have a nice sleep.

:rofl::rofl:

The Maulvi's too are fighting :lol: Mufti from Pakista gave fatwah it is invalid and now another Maulvi saab giving fatwa its valid :lol:

I guess both parties or either of them do not know full circumstances or else that was an easy cas

Hahhahahha
Now the Malik , Sania and Ayesha issue is creating more issues.

Anyways in Islam Telephonic Nikkah is not valid.

let see whats come out

but he should floow islam

he is cheating his religion in islam miscarriage is big cirme

he force asha sidque to miscarriage

When did all this happen. When did he force that fatty for the miscarriage? Yaar what is your source for all this crap?:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom