What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget Global meida eyes on India......I hope nothing is going to be silly.

He did not torture anyone. The case Indian authorities should have registered was of acknowledgment of marital rights, not slap a bogus Article 498A - Cruelty to wife.

Even if he should be giving divorce, it does not mean he gets thrown into jail. "Dil Tordia" - cruelty to wife :D hahaha. Bakwas.

And you think that police will make all the fake cases against him now.. right? I dont think anybody will even touch him if there are no ample proof against him.. Seizure of passport is precautionary since the case is subjudice so that party does not leave the country until the hearing..

But in the end all this trouble is invited by Shoaib himself he should have sought legal help in resolving the matter with Ayesha before getting married again..

Now the fatty is also saying she had a baby ? How can she have a baby when our captain is living in Pakistan ... this is just nothing but getting even with Malik , I mean I know she is heart broken , I mean what proof exist that MSN malik was Malik (Shoib)

K she called him on phone too picture , Malik takes pictures with 200,000 women in year during tours does he remembers every fatso he meet , the guy had rough year as player wants to focus on his marrige and then comes the fatso lady ?

I hope she goes to jail for her lies
Talk about bull shiat , abortion ? my arse - DIRECT BABY in 1 SHOT ... talk about lies

Our captain can't make 100 (century) in 10 tries reaches 80 and 76 most of time , he can hit , a bulls eye in 1 shot ? yeah right :angry: specially not by shaking hand at airport terminal when pakistani team was going to play cricket game and they shook hands with people

You need to play the game as test cricketer for long perids not this 20/20 she claims happened met 1 day on msn , took photo and she got dellusional she is married to our captain ....

Fat chick she probbly has a fat baby now in her stomach , pure 100%fat layers

it was 10 years ago ? .... the fat tub of women just wants his money ...

Marrige is marrige when , its registered in courts and also ample undisputed proof , read his passport says "SINGLE" Pakistani passport - if he was married the marrige would be registered and ppl would know and MEDIA WOULD KNOW

If she had abortion ? where / when and what dna proof she has that she was involved romantically with Shoib

I mean come on MSN ?? love ?? and supposed marrige over phone ? never meeting in person ? come on ... there are 1000+ tandulkars online with tandulkar picture on msn

I am posting on Defence forum and tomorrow if some fatso comes and tells me AZAD , YOU ARE FATHER of my baby , I have this document with your signiture ?
Does that means that I am the father ? And she takes a picture with me I am passing by Dubai airport for Pakistan team tour , she stop me asks for autograph and takes picture I give it to her

Get it .. good that is not called marrige its just a player taking picture with fan

Last edited:
bhai saab Malik arrest howa ke nahi?

aap logon ki police kitna time leti hai :angry:

Bhaiya apni kahaniyaan mat banao.. Tell me, Who is trying to stop the marriage? Aur shayad abhi bhi shaadi 15 April ko hi ho.. The only thing is that Shoaib should have handled Ayesha/Maha case more amicably.. It's not worth the kind of trouble he has invited now.. All his fault which landed in trouble why blame Indians for it.. Ussay kisi Indian ne kaha tha pange lene ko aur jab pange liye hain to sambhalna bhi usko hi padega... Sab ke rone se koyi fayeda nahi honay wala..

I agree the case of Maha should be solved first.....
If Malik is wrong then he should surely be punished.

Wasay uss nay panga sambhbala tu hai :D
Pahlay shiv-sina ka bhi tension tha.
Manow ya na manow dil bara hai banday ka.

Without any tension he is in the house of his love. And he looks poisitive for his wed. This should be the attitude.......
Go Malik Go !!!!!

bhai saab Malik arrest howa ke nahi?

aap logon ki police kitna time leti hai :angry:

Bhai nahi howa arrest....
oar hona bhi nahi cheya hai.....he is cooperating and uss nay koi murder tu nahi kia....koi chore tu nahi kee....

Kyo arrest ho ga papay....
Agar arrest howa tu samjho Dal kali hai .....politics involve hai

3532094.jpg

Soli char jow ga per dhulania lay jowga :D

I am waiting for a news item that says...Sania Mirza ties rakhi toShoabMalik and says....''Bhai jaan aap apne ghar jao...aur kisi aur se shadi kar ke meri Bhabi banao'' ......ROFL. ............... The way things are going....this can be a possibility......:ROFL: :ROFL:

I am waiting for a news item that says...Sania Mirza ties rakhi toShoabMalik and says....''Bhai jaan aap apne ghar jao...aur kisi aur se shadi kar ke meri Bhabi banao'' ......ROFL. ............... The way things are going....this can be a possibility......:ROFL: :ROFL:

Every one knows, including Sania that more then 1000 million people trying and praying to brake this wed.

Apnay kon say BARAT rakha hai blueoval je :rofl:

They are burning her photo coz she likes a person who's from Pakistan. She ever played for India and for Indian people ....for their hearts. Now if her heart wants something what they are doing.

ParliamentarianshailSaniaShoaibengagement_10653.jpg

News is they have taken away the passport form shoaib!!!!

yousaf bhai ki dua to nahi lag gaye?? :rofl:

Bhai kya Malik arrest howa :(

or i should go to sleep now for couple of hours

Difference is I'm protesting over illegal trumped up cases against him, you guys are frustrated over the fact that you're losing a trophy girl. It was all cool and fun till the issue was just boy-girl issues, but when you're going to come cease people's passports and threaten arrests, then it becomes serious. Its no longer laugh and games, India is conspiring to kidnap and hold Malik hostage. Divorce cases don't end up in jail.

Torture cases do.

India levied the same charge on Malik that is done to perpetrators of honor killing!

we are not loosing dear she will still play for india and most important now pakistani will support her too.:P

Man all are not same here.

Sania , Malik wed is their personal matter....nither Pakistan r Nor India should hav concern abt it. nither people of these regions. U like her game thats good.

We like Malik being Paksitan crickter......there were also few voices that Y he is marriyng and Indian girl but laterly every body got calm coz its their personal matter.......but in India people trying to stop this wed only coz Sania is marring Pakistani. Thats the difference in people who have narrow vs broad mind.

Every one knows, including Sania that more then 1000 million people trying and praying to brake this wed.

Apnay kon say BARAT rakha hai blueoval je :rofl:

They are burning her photo coz she likes a person who's from Pakistan. She ever played for India and for Indian people ....for their hearts. Now if her heart wants something what they are doing.

for all this i will repeat my one indian fellow post
Bhaiya apni kahaniyaan mat banao.. Tell me, Who is trying to stop the marriage? Aur shayad abhi bhi shaadi 15 April ko hi ho.. The only thing is that Shoaib should have handled Ayesha/Maha case more amicably.. It's not worth the kind of trouble he has invited now.. All his fault which landed in trouble why blame Indians for it.. Ussay kisi Indian ne kaha tha pange lene ko aur jab pange liye hain to sambhalna bhi usko hi padega... Sab ke rone se koyi fayeda nahi honay wala.

and for your information here in india too their is a suspect of ayesha's claim and we are just curious to know who is speking truth and who is a lier like pakistan. believe me here majority of indian celebrating sania's marriage ..here some ppl also supporting shoaib too even mere sabse kareeb baitha mera friend bhi..:P

indian media is also playing shohar song(marrige song) and also celebrating sania's marriage but some ppl just want to ignore all these thing and just want to see only bad thing.(this image in which 4-5 person is burning sania's flag have been posted several times before but not a single post posted which are showing these celebration in india.)

problem is shoaib/sania marrige just create a hype pakistani was celebrating because it was giving them a chance to show their superiority.but now when some cheap shoaib charter is showing that they are thinking that it can ruin their party so they are bashing india/GOI like everytime they says.

just try to change these 3 nationality then you can also assume reverse comment too.:P

and just leave this narrow-mind/broad mind mentality stuff (except few pakistani which includes you ,jaki and sur). we are seeing from day one whose mentality is how much broad .:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Shoaib barred from leaving India

Updated at: 1136 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
Shoaib barred from leaving India NEW DELHI: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik cannot leave India without the Indian police’s go-ahead, as the cricketer’s mobile and passport are now in police custody, Geo News reported Monday.

Malik also professed in affirmation about the nikah (marriage); however, said his signature is fake.

When police arrived at the residence of India’s top tennis star to interrogate him, Shoaib handed his mobile and passport to them. Police recorded his statement and left.

Later on their way back from Sania home, police told media Shoaib fully cooperated with police’s interrogation, adding further interrogations are expected.

Siddiqui family’s lawyer said the Siddiquis are quite satisfied with action hitherto taken by the local police, adding they would provide police with more concrete evidences.

Shoaib told police that he was deceived and the nikahnama presented by the Siddiqui family is forged, adding his signature found on nikahnama (wedding document) is fake.

Police is believed to have grilled Shoaib Malik for two hours. They have also recorded Ayesha's statement.

Sources say Shoaib might have to undergo scientific tests. The cricketer continues to deny his marriage and has reportedly alleged that the nikahnama was forged. Police have reportedly told him that if he continues to deny links with Ayesha, he might be arrested.

It should be mentioned that Ayesha alleged that Shoaib offered her one million dollars, if she keeps silent.

Ayesha also told that Malik is warning her for the interaction with media.

Hyderabad Police Commissioner AK Khan said Malik cannot leave India without due permission of the police.

"We have alerted all immigration gateways not to allow Shoaib to leave," he said.

On the basis of the complaint, the Hyderabad police have registered cases against the former Pakistan cricket captain under sections 420 (cheating), 498 A (subjecting married woman to cruelty) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code, sources said.

According to the sources, the complaint by the Siddiquis has alleged that Shoaib married Ayesha, harassed her over various issues and later denied the marriage had taken place. It said he was now planning to marry again without her consent.

The family has attached a copy of the "nikahnama" with their complaint.

Ayesha committed to a TV Channel that she disliked Shoaib for the fraud and desires him to be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom