What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic looks cool to me

4-5-2010_62373_l.gif

Jab mian biwi raazi toh kya karega qazi?

The attitude is no longer about marital affairs is it? Indians are trying to arrest a Pakistani star on trumped up charges of torture. Heights of bakwas.

yes i m also saying this jab mian biwi razi to kya karega qazi.
because only of these cheap charcter we are not liking shoaib as i said before if sania loves anybody else from pakistaan with her caliber.then definatly hum jyada khush hote as comparison to right now.(but kya kare Jab dil aya gadhi par to pari kya cheez hian as you know "love is blind"):P

but as he chooses the duffer one still we are respecting her decision.after all we loved her more than you guys (and most important we not love her because she is coming from our enemy's country and giving us a chance to satisfied our superiority ego.).what is a big issue in it.it is her persnal decision and she has every right to do this and we support her decision.

why are you generalizing and making comment like this?

"Poora India betha maatam mana raha hai jese unki maan behn ki izzat loot raha ho Shoaib Malik. Shoaib didn't consummate the marriage.."

can i also not said this comment for you guys which includes you too??:lol:

every time whenever things goes good towards shoaib you always make joke and pass comments towards indian and says don't be frustrated.
but when ever things becomes bad towards shoaib than you always start india bashing and says like these comments.

don't you think you also becomes frustrated???:rofl::rofl:

just be cool asim we all are just enjoying and making fun of live reality show nothing else.after all na aapko kuch milna hain aur na hame we are just killing our times here.and don't worry sania ki marrige shoaib se hii hogi no-body can stop it untill sania not want bas shoaib should first give divorse to her first indian wife before second marriage. .:D

and ayesha is also going to registered case againt shoaib in pakistan lets see then what you will say about pakistaan goverment ??
(i hope you will not say that some RAW agents is doing in pakistaan)
:lol:

Police ceased Malik's passport.

They should have married in Pakistan. Atharween tarmeem main shaamil hojata Sania se nikaah uska jaiz hai :P

Well, taking passport is not a problem...Its a good if police done that...but arresting him is serious issue.

He is a person who has respect in world community. If that happens people over here (Pakistan) will surely protest.

because only of these cheap charcter we are not liking shoaib as i said before if sania loves anybody else from pakistaan with her caliber.then definatly hum jyada khush hote as comparison to right now.(but kya kare Jab dil aya gadhi par to pari kya cheez hian as you know "love is blind"):P

but as he chooses the duffer one still we are respecting her decision.after all we loved her more than you guys (and most important we not love her because she is coming from our enemy's country and giving us a chance to satisfied our superiority ego.).what is a big issue in it.it is her persnal decision and she has every right to do this and we support her decision.

"Poora India betha maatam mana raha hai jese unki maan behn ki izzat loot raha ho Shoaib Malik. Shoaib didn't consummate the marriage.."

every time whenever things goes good towards shoaib you always make joke and pass comments towards indian and says don't be frustrated.
but when ever things becomes bad towards shoaib than you always start india bashing and says like these comments.

just be cool asim we all are just enjoying and making fun of live reality show nothing else.after all na aapko kuch milna hain aur na hame we are just killing our times here.and don't worry sania ki marrige shoaib se hii hogi no-body can stop it untill sania not want bas shoaib should first give divorse to her first indian wife before second marriage. .:D

and ayesha is also going to registered case againt shoaib in pakistan lets see then what you will say about pakistaan goverment ??

Difference is I'm protesting over illegal trumped up cases against him, you guys are frustrated over the fact that you're losing a trophy girl. It was all cool and fun till the issue was just boy-girl issues, but when you're going to come cease people's passports and threaten arrests, then it becomes serious. Its no longer laugh and games, India is conspiring to kidnap and hold Malik hostage. Divorce cases don't end up in jail.

Torture cases do.

India levied the same charge on Malik that is done to perpetrators of honor killing!

Man all are not same here.

Sania , Malik wed is their personal matter....nither Pakistan r Nor India should hav concern abt it. nither people of these regions. U like her game thats good.

We like Malik being Paksitan crickter......there were also few voices that Y he is marriyng and Indian girl but laterly every body got calm coz its their personal matter.......but in India people trying to stop this wed only coz Sania is marring Pakistani. Thats the difference in people who have narrow vs broad mind.

We are enjoying it as a fun. If Malik is wrong and violated then he should be punished but if he is not then u shld nt abuse him.

And dont forget he played number of knocks against India which proved his talent in world community.

Dude you're threatening to kidnap our star cricketer, already you've blocked his access from leaving Hyderabad, that IS the way you're acting. At first media did jaan torr koshish to convince Sania off, now instead of civil cases, Shoaib is being charged with torture!

Loser-pana bandh karo.

Who is threating to Kidnap anybody? Tumhara kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki chahe banda galat ho na ho usne shaadi ki ho na ki ho koyi farah nhi padta aur woh eik cricket star hai to Laws se oopar ho gya.. I mentioned in one of my earlier message that Shoaib has to act and clear the air before marriage else he is inviting more trouble.. Bhaiya soch samajh ke pange lene chahiye kisi bhi bande ko..

All I can say if he is guilty then he should be in the place he deserves ..

Well, taking passport is not a problem...Its a good if police done that...but arresting him is serious issue.

He is a person who has respect in world community. If that happens people over here (Pakistan) will surely protest.
It is a problem when it has been ceased on the basis that Malik tortured Siddiqui.

Who impedes travel on the basis of denying marriage?

Shoaib barred from leaving India

Updated at: 1136 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010
NEW DELHI: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik cannot leave India without the Indian police’s go-ahead, as the cricketer’s mobile and passport is now in police custody, Geo News reported Monday.

Malik also professed in affirmation about the nikah (marriage); however, said his signature is fake.

When police arrived at the residence of India’s top tennis star to interrogate him, Shoaib handed his mobile and passport to them. Police recorded his statement and left.

Later on their way back from Sania home, police told media Shoaib fully cooperated with police’s interrogation, adding further interrogations are expected.

Siddiqui family’s lawyer said the Siddiquis are quite satisfied with action hitherto taken by the local police, adding they would provide police with more concrete evidences.

Shoaib told police that he was deceived and the nikahnama presented by the Siddiqui family is forged, adding his signature found on nikahnama (wedding document) is fake.

Police is believed to have grilled Shoaib Malik for two hours. They have also recorded Ayesha's statement.

Sources say Shoaib might have to undergo scientific tests. The cricketer continues to deny his marriage and has reportedly alleged that the nikahnama was forged. Police have reportedly told him that if he continues to deny links with Ayesha, he might be arrested.

It should be mentioned that Ayesha alleged that Shoaib offered her one million dollars, if she keeps silent.

Hyderabad Police Commissioner AK Khan said Malik cannot leave India without due permission of the police.

"We have alerted all immigration gateways not to allow Shoaib to leave," he said.
Ayesha also told that Malik is warning her for the interaction with media.

On the basis of the complaint, the Hyderabad police have registered cases against the former Pakistan cricket captain under sections 420 (cheating), 498 A (subjecting married woman to cruelty) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code, sources said.

According to the sources, the complaint by the Siddiquis has alleged that Shoaib married Ayesha, harassed her over various issues and later denied the marriage had taken place. It said he was now planning to marry again without her consent.

The family has attached a copy of the "nikahnama" with their complaint.

Police can record Ayesha’s sentence for the further help in the case against Malik.

Ayesha committed to a TV Channel that she disliked Shoaib for the fraud and desires him to be punished.

Who is threating to Kidnap anybody? Tumhara kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki chahe banda galat ho na ho usne shaadi ki ho na ki ho koyi farah nhi padta aur woh eik cricket star hai to Laws se oopar ho gya.. I mentioned in one of my earlier message that Shoaib has to act and clear the air before marriage else he is inviting more trouble.. Bhaiya soch samajh ke pange lene chahiye kisi bhi bande ko..

All I can say if he is guilty then he should be in the place he deserves ..
He did not torture anyone. The case Indian authorities should have registered was of acknowledgment of marital rights, not slap a bogus Article 498A - Cruelty to wife.

Even if he should be giving divorce, it does not mean he gets thrown into jail. "Dil Tordia" - cruelty to wife :D hahaha. Bakwas.

Pakistan consulate should get involved and give him accommodation in the consulate. Immunity hi immunity.

Man all are not same here.

Sania , Malik wed is their personal matter....nither Pakistan r Nor India should hav concern abt it. nither people of these regions. U like her game thats good.

We like Malik being Paksitan crickter......there were also few voices that Y he is marriyng and Indian girl but laterly every body got calm coz its their personal matter.......but in India people trying to stop this wed only coz Sania is marring Pakistani. Thats the difference in people who have narrow vs broad mind.

We are enjoying it as a fun. If Malik is wrong and violated then he should be punished but if he is not then u shld nt abuse him.

And dont forget he played number of knocks against India which proved his talent in world community.

Bhaiya apni kahaniyaan mat banao.. Tell me, Who is trying to stop the marriage? Aur shayad abhi bhi shaadi 15 April ko hi ho.. The only thing is that Shoaib should have handled Ayesha/Maha case more amicably.. It's not worth the kind of trouble he has invited now.. All his fault which landed in trouble why blame Indians for it.. Ussay kisi Indian ne kaha tha pange lene ko aur jab pange liye hain to sambhalna bhi usko hi padega... Sab ke rone se koyi fayeda nahi honay wala..

Pakistan consulate should get involved and give him accommodation in the consulate. Immunity hi immunity.

I dont think so, So far there is no politics looked to be involved in it.

If any politics would be involved to defame Pakistan or Pakistanies then may be Pakistani commisionar in India or Pak Gov will take an action.

Telephone marrige is not marrige , marrige is when two people live together, they have had formal marirge attended by people and photographic evidence and ideally registration of marrige

MSN marrige and Ishq is just chat get over it FATSO girl

This is nothing but case of FAT girl got dumped , and now she is just bad mouting him in public

i hope you will say the same thing when like incident this any of your family member will be involve..:argh::argh:

no sensible person can deny that marriage take palce between these two.
now only matter left whether she has 100% full document of marrige
(i doubt but lets see how much proof she has).

but this is only a technical issue and most important morally wrong and it does't give anybody right to bash her(see in ur own family that how many have 100% full documented registered marriage .should i also have a right to say bad about them because anybody can proof them wrong in any technical basis?? as in south asia 95% marrige takes place without registration.).

she just wants divorse sothat she can remarry someone else??
is she asking somuch??
what is a big deal if shoaib will just say 3 times talaq-3???
this will support her life littlebit which shoaib already ruined??
:hitwall::hitwall:

Now many things are coming out..

He accepted that he married with Miss Ayesha who lives in Hyderabad.
He says her name was Ayesha. Then who is Maha. Its impossible that a person having two names for registration.
Miss Ayesha says that Maha is also her name.
According to Malik....Maha was her sister.

Then what about the Nikah Nama......Whom he married...Ayesha or Maha.

Was he signed on Nikah with Maha....coz the name on Nikah is Maha and in many videos he says her name was Ayesha?

actully ayesha pet name is ayesha(it is her grand mother name) and his younger sister real name is something else(but her pet name is based on her mother name).in reality and in her passport her name is maha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom