What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are u posting.
Gossiping is 100 times better then fighting.

haha veer zara was only a movie this is reality.big slap back

I want to do advance booking of 5000 post in this thread, plz people let it for me :lol: and Zaki you can take 10000th post , deal :D

Abhi to drama shuru hua hai.

Hopefully, some woman will turn up at the wedding with a child in hand, 1970s Bollywood ishtlye, saying " Shoaib mere pran nath, yeh tumhari bhool hai, ise sweekar karo". :partay:

Of all the ways to start married life this must be the worst.

Everyone seems to be fibbing.

The bookies are having a field day while the public, media & poliicians on both sides has found something to get excited about in their otherwise humdrum lives.

We after all have an opinion on everything.

Latest news , Shoaib and Sania enjoy sight seeing in city and enjoy icecream together ;)

Piyar ho to aysa no fear

Nothing like enjoying icecream when both nations are on high alert and planning military trainings lol

Last edited:
I just checked something.

In the Nikahnaama signed by Shoaib Malik, the name of the bride is given as Maha.

Shoaib Malik in his interview announced that he is married to a Hyderabadi girl called Ayesha.

The "Ayesha" in question's passport name is Maha as well.

Therefore, Ayesha and Maha are the same person, and Shoaib Malik was aware of this as well.

Then why did he lie saying that, this girl came to meet him in Dubai with another girl, and that other girl introduced herself as Ayesha.

That said, it's obvious that Shoaib Malik has also been cheated at some level.
Shoaib Malik Never saw that nikahnama after his signature. Basically he signed it, sent it to her to sign her part.

Its just a missconception.......there is no need for them to hide their Nikkah coz their not liar nither they are fraud. :cheers:

There were news few days back (Last week of March) that they might get Nikkah on 7th April when Malik's family will reach to Dakkan and Shadi will be on 15th April.

:sniper:
Abhi to drama shuru hua hai.

Hopefully, some woman will turn up at the wedding with a child in hand, 1970s Bollywood ishtlye, saying " Shoaib mere pran nath, yeh tumhari bhool hai, ise sweekar karo". :partay:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh................Bollywood movie.
But this is reality.......In bollywood movies u like to show Pakistani woman with Indian man like in Veerzara.

But the reality is opposite......:azn: ;)

This was the news I saw on GEO TV Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom