What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img6.imageshack.us/i/saniamirzaillus20100412.jpg/

The Secret Diary Of Sania Mirza

I’ve learnt that RAW is drawing up a counter-offensive (Operation Pyaar-War) in which Indian cricketers will marry beautiful Pakistani women

Ajith Pillai

You could well say it was love at first serve. In January, after Pakistan lost the third Test at Hobart to Australia, I went to console Shoaib. He had taken it quite philosophically, saying victory and defeat were all part of the game. I knew exactly what he meant since I too had just crashed out of the Hobart Open. To cut a long story short, one thing led to the other and then he threw me a cricket ball and asked me to serve and he returned using a cricket bat. Instantly we discovered that we had chanced upon a new game—‘Tencrick’. We also realised that we were made for each other. “We’ve married the two games. Now let’s tie the knot,” Shoaib later called to say (transcripts of this conversation were handed over by the Australian authorities to the IB, which submitted a report on the ties worn by Shoaib to the home ministry!). That aside, I accepted his proposal and later we went for a meal at the Smolt Restaurant off Salamanca Square...only to discover that they served neither biriyani nor paav bhaji. So we settled for steak and Shoaib wolfed down the food and, in between bites, said he would phone later to fix the date of the shaadi.

To be frank, I was taken aback by this. I told him it was one thing proposing on the cell. But did he intend to fix the date and also marry me over the phone like he did with Ayesha Siddiqui—the girl from Hyderabad whom he later ditched? Shoaib was quick to say that this time it was “real pyaar” and that there would be no question of any phony date or nikaah. In fact, he got back a few days later and said in one breath, “April is the cruellest monthn so let’s get married on the 15th day.” (He later revealed he framed the line after he Google-searched the word ‘April’ and found a poem by some Eliot and promptly adapted it). I was okay with April but I wanted to be sure if Shoaib was really serious. “I hope you don’t have love, sex and dhokha on your mind,” I asked pointedly. He professed complete love and gave me an autographed bat and ball as a token of his commitment. Incidentally, that was also the day I told dad to break off my earlier engagement with Sohrab Mirza. “What’s the point of getting married when I don’t even get a new surname?” I pointed out. Dad understood.

So, what about post-shaadi plans? Well, settle in Dubai and promote Tencrick. Sheikh Bukhatir (who has done so much for cricket) is interested. And, yes, I have already placed the order for sturdy steel racquets which can handle cricket balls. Meanwhile, I’ve learnt that RAW is drawing up a counter-offensive (Operation Pyaar-War) in which Indian cricketers will marry beautiful Pakistani women. The intelligence agency is convinced that my proposed marriage is part of an ISI plot. It obviously doesn’t know of our plans to start a new racket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As imagined by Ajith Pillai)

i shared this secret diary before

very interesting read though

I just checked something.

In the Nikahnaama signed by Shoaib Malik, the name of the bride is given as Maha.

Shoaib Malik in his interview announced that he is married to a Hyderabadi girl called Ayesha.

The "Ayesha" in question's passport name is Maha as well.

Therefore, Ayesha and Maha are the same person, and Shoaib Malik was aware of this as well.

Then why did he lie saying that, this girl came to meet him in Dubai with another girl, and that other girl introduced herself as Ayesha.

That said, it's obvious that Shoaib Malik has also been cheated at some level.

More than 35 times I were banned in different forum where most majority was from Indians. There you even cannot write any thing about what Indians Army doing in Kashmir against Innocent Kashmirir Peoplels. Because just 1 words against Indians then you are banned.

Please, don`t show sympathi to these Indians. Their tears are like crocodials.

I am 110% sure that Aisha Saddiqui is getting fully support bu VHP, BJP or any other HINDU EXTRIMIST PARTY those are 365 days behind to make propaganda against Pakistan.

Zen Stories to Tell Your Neighbors

Too Long? Didn't read?
"We often must do things that we know will cause harm to us, because to not do would eventually cause us the most harm."

Last edited:
Shoania marriage preparations on amid Ayesha probe

4-6-2010_62480_l.gif

Updated at: 2312 PST, Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Shoania marriage preparations on amid Ayesha probe HYDERABAD DECCAN: The Hyderabad Police continued to probe the mystery of Shoaib Malik’s alleged nikah with a local girl Ayesha Siddiqi, whereas Indian tennis star Sania and her husband-to-be were seen roaming around the city and doing shopping.

The Indian city of Hyderabad is currently is in the spotlight, where Sania is due to wed Malik in April 15.

The investigation team today questioned Ayesha Siddiqi and recorded the statement of her parents.

Meanwhile, Shoaib and Sania were not bothered by the continued investigation, as they remained busy in doing shopping.

How far Sania is supporting her would-be-husband can be realized from the fact that she was seen hiding the face of Shoaib.

--------------------------

Sania bhabhi looking pretty in this picture

Okay. Nothing Spectacular. She would be an "above-average" Pakistani girl, in terms of looks. Without all that makeup her skin is freckled and all.

oh yaar Salwar Kameez main aurat aurat lagti hai mujhe..... baaqi i don't even look her picture for second time when wearing tight dresses.........

and may be GEO TV Invented a new name for Sania and Shoaib as "Shoainia" :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
-------------------------------------------

PML-N workers stage rally to support Shoania wedding

Updated at: 2223 PST, Tuesday, April 06, 2010
MULTAN: The activists of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) held a demonstration at the Multan Press Club in a show of support for Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza ahead of their planned marriage on April 15.

The demonstrators said that love would finally prevail no matter what the enemies did. They were chanting slogans of “Welcome Welcome Sania, Shoaib welcome”

They were of the view that Sania would be the daughter-in-law of entire Pakistan after her marriage with Shoaib.

In addition, the protestors slammed the registration of an FIR against Shoaib and seizing of his passport.

Shoaib, Sania while away time with ice cream outing
Updated at: 0958 PST, Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Shoaib, Sania while away time with ice cream outing HYDERABAD: Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis queen Sania Mirza gone for outing and ate ice cream on Monday evening to release the tension surrounded them due to the controversy of Shoaib’s alleged first marriage to Ayesha Siddiqui.

The two along with Sania’s family went for a drive in the city and enjoyed ice cream in an effort to release the tension that encircled them.

Sania, clearly up set on the controversy, said she would continue supporting Shoaib. She said the marriage will be held as per scheduled.

On the other hand, Shoaib said he was in India not only to marry Sania Mirza, but also to clear his name from the controversy surrounding his alleged first marriage to Ayesha Siddiqui.

On the other hand, Shoaib said he was in India not only to marry Sania Mirza, but also to clear his name from the controversy surrounding his alleged first marriage to Ayesha Siddiqui.

BS. And you know that =D. Had he known that he would've ended up in so much trouble, he would have asked for the marriage to be scheduled in Pakistan. =D

You have a gambling problem don't you :P. This is the third time you've tried to bet around here. We do not hold a gambling license and cannot betting cannot be allowed through the means of defence.pk.

Chal chorh, lag gai chawani chawani ki.

Legal disclaimer: Just kidding.

Betting here is not money but whose prediction will turn true. Lag Gayi.

Betting here is not money but whose prediction will turn true. Lag Gayi.

whatever it is....... betting is betting.............. play it with money or ........... :lol::lol::lol:

Waise i agree with you last post ke inki shadi ho jaye ge donon honeymoon pe chalay jayen ge aur Ayesha jee case bhugti rahayen ge :rofl:

Sania, Shoaib already married?

HYDERABAD: Have Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik quietly tied the knot at a private ceremony in Dubai? Speculation has swirled about the two already being husband and wife from the time Malik landed in Hyderabad. The five-star Taj Krishna has been booked only for a reception and not the nikah. That had many wondering whether the wedding could well be over and Malik was here just for the reception.

Incidentally, Sania Mirza’s wedding card has only the reception date and has no mention of the nikah. However, local community members say that the Mirzas probably want to keep the nikah a private affair and thus do not wish to invite all those they have called for the reception.

This twist to the endless saga of alleged love and deceit comes at a time when there’s talk of the wedding being postponed. Local community members say that Malik’s stay in the Mirza house prior to the wedding and Sania sticking to the cricketer despite allegations against him do seem to suggest they are not just engaged but possibly a married couple.

‘‘It is impractical to assume that the Mirzas and the Maliks did not expect trouble after making this announcement of an Indo-Pak marriage that too with a Pakistani national who had a Hyderabad connection. It is very likely that they possibly got married before going public with their wedding announcement,’’ said a person close to the events, recalling how strongly the Siddiquis came out against Malik two years ago when he had denied his marriage with Ayesha.

The Siddiqui family also has been trying to find out if the nikah is over. Those known to the family say Ayesha herself has been asking this question from the time she received a call from a friend telling her about Malik’s nikah with Sania in Dubai.

please stop this !!.. this is a defence forum not a gossip-el

Ive been seeing this thread hogging the "todays post" section forever now, you guys are massacring intellect here..who the hell cares let em marry or whatever they wanna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom