What's new

Salman Rushdie takes on Imran Khan over 'immeasurable hurt'

My words for this lunatics are " Alla lagna humAllah"

Great work Imran Khan this is the best step u took and we fully support you.

This is the reason why Muslims ruled us because fellow Hindus dont support each other,Thankfully the British came and ruled us well for so many years and saved us from becoming an Islamic Nation while making us a modern nation.

I seriously don't give a rats arse if the mods ban me permanently.

listen man , we have many good and sensible muslims in our country , atleast more sensible than you , abdul kalam and azim premji are some of them , every religion has got fanatics , even hindu religion , you are one of them , you are an iitian , i seriously doubt it !!

Are you blind its IIITian from IIIT-Hyd .

whatever it is, because i doubt you are even educated !! sick people like you should be sent to a mental asylum, i am happy that most of the indian members here have snubbed you .

You seem to be a muslim if yes then hello Pakistani hope you have leaked your daily intel quota to the ISI.

To your previous question yes I feel happy when Pak/Bdesh/Arab/Iranian/Afghan die the lesser muslims in the world the more peace we'll have.Personally I hate the Saudi's the most,Iranian and Pakistani come next.I hate every Indian Muslim too you guys got Pakistan in 1947 still most of you stayed back in India to be a pain for us and not to mention snakes who betray us in a flash for your loved motherland Pakistan.
sir stop right there even though i am a die hard Pakistani supporter & a stranded Pakistani myself but i will say this upfront the loyalties, love & patriotic feeling that the Indian Muslims have for India, makes them the most loyal Indians that i have met don't hate them they are an asset not a liability my own mother is from India i have relatives there & even though i disagree with them none the less i salute their loyalty for India,they are in India because they choose to be in India & are as much Indian as anybody else

I wish Rushdie joins PDF one day and I ban him permanently... such a troll he is

Imran has his own motives to boycott this conference, why would he be scaring from him?

I wish Rushdie joins PDF one day and I ban him permanently... such a troll he is

Imran has his own motives to boycott this conference, why would he be scaring from him?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure he'll never let the trolls of PDF down..

but imran gave him the reason to roar. i think imran should have faced rushdie face on. it could have been proved a boon for imran's political intentions.

but imran gave him the reason to roar. i think imran should have faced rushdie face on. it could have been proved a boon for imran's political intentions.

It was not a politically wise decision. Less people would vote for him if they had seen him with Rushdie

and Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman would have got another reason to thrash him saying he is not only supported by CIA, Raw, Mossad, ISI, Jewish lobby but also Rushdie and so on

Back
Top Bottom