What's new

Salman Rushdie takes on Imran Khan over 'immeasurable hurt'

how many times i have to repeat myself for a thick person like you.

we dont give awards to those blowers...and hate propogaters..
but on the other hand yours fall in instant love with whoever propogates hate against us.

Doesnt HAfeez Saeed, a designated terrorist enjoy a haloed status in Pakistan ??

Watched him yesterday & I can't agree with you. He does trash those who subscribe to a particularly aggressive type of Islam but his comments reflect a deep sadness for the loss of the kind of Islam (tolerant, open to criticism) that he grew up with. Your portrayal of him seems clearly defined by your decidedly prejudiced view of the person & his writings.

But did he mention that it is only a fringe minority or did he talk about it as if we are all a bunch of extremists frothing at the mouth, ready to kill?

If you say he attacks only aggressive Muslims and then goes on to portray all of us as aggressive Muslims thats pretty much a generalization.

People do not continue to be irked by him after so many years for nothing.

Many other less famous Indian writers like Chetan Bhagat , MJ Akbar write good books and articles ..

Satanic verses was **** .. That book sold well only because of the criticism by Muslim clerics .
In fact that book hardly had anything anti Islam except few paragraphs

mmm...MJ Akbar often writes articles on The Daily Star in Bangladesh. I enjoy reading them :)

And guys, lets not feed Rushdie :D

Lol. Seriously? Not even secretly read her books? I would be really curious if a big deal is made about a book.
Are you too ashamed to confess.

I read The Satanic Verses out loud. Problem? :D

As I said, I'm just not interested in Taslima.

SALMAN RUSHDIE SLAMS PAKISTANI POLITICIAN IMRAN KHAN(INDIA) - YouTube

I can't believe this Rushdie idiot.. Imran should respond to his insults ASAP

wtf...was the topic of the day "LETS BASH IMRAN KHAN"...why is he singling imran out when his own fellow Indian Muslims are against him.

personally i believe that he has the right to do/say what he wants and if someone doesnt like it or agree with it lets just boycott it. i dont even know how we made this guy a household name. he's so immature taking potshots at Imran Khan. we can see how deeply hurt he is. At least Imran is serving his people. Wtf has this rushdie dimwit done for humanity? for Muslims? for Indians?

Imran said I caused immeasurable hurt to Muslims.In real world, immeasurable hurt iscaused by terrorists based in Pakistan who attack countries like India."

Hats off sir, truer words have never before been spoken.

Yes Terrorist get born....when some bastards like him say something about Islam.

Would "Rush-Die" write a book against Holocaust in the name of freedom of speech ... IK.

So many more cancelled their attending of that gathering aft IK cancelled his ...
=

Imran Khan: Response to Salman Rushdi's statements (March 19, 2012) - YouTube

Very idiotic comparison.. Rushdie is a Muslim and he talks about his own interpretation of Islam and its shortcomings. Why would he talk of Jews or any of their issues.. That would ideally be done by a jew...

I think Imran Khan got caught out on this and did not have a good answer

But did he mention that it is only a fringe minority or did he talk about it as if we are all a bunch of extremists frothing at the mouth, ready to kill?

If you say he attacks only aggressive Muslims and then goes on to portray all of us as aggressive Muslims thats pretty much a generalization.

People do not continue to be irked by him after so many years for nothing.

He did say it was a fringe minority.

Rushdie said, adding 95 per cent of Muslims are not interested in violence and that would be true for Hindus too.

State Observer:Leading & Largest Circulated Daily Newspaper of Jammu Kasmir, Latest News from Jammu Kashmir

What is Im, the Dim?

I cannot believe an Indian is talking about Pakistani politicians... Oh wait, you never wanted Pakistan to succeed, that's why you are talking crap about a good person you hardly know.

Rushdie is the mental case just hurting the world peace so people should try to get rid of him as soon as possible because when a dog gets mad he should be taken out

Rushdie is the mental case just hurting the world peace so people should try to get rid of him as soon as possible because when a dog gets mad he should be taken out

What's that they say about people in glass houses.....?

Back
Top Bottom