What's new

Sachin may be your god but not mine: Akhtar

sir u are 100% right about sachin but i think Dravid dint got what he deserved and Shoib was not understood yes he wasted it but just look at Md.Amer he was such a prmising kid yet ????????

Yaar the difference is as Dravis and Sachin have played the game gracefully they will have a future in the game after they retire on the pitch. After all it is a game and a passion.
Please trust me when i say i have in the past dealt with Pakistani cricketers and Shoaib hasn't graced himself on or off the pitch.
Examples include fighting on and off the pitch. Arguing with captain and fellow players. Demanding terms different to the rest of the team. Controversy with drugs and other misdemeanors off the pitch.
Mohd Amir is a young lad. He is still only 19 and will be back in cricket when he is 23. I think personally he was mis lead by his peer players that should have looked after him. At his age he was easily mislead. I don't believe this is an excuse however is one of the reasons. He was a fantastic prospect - lets see how he comes back in the future!

Yaar the difference is as Dravis and Sachin have played the game gracefully they will have a future in the game after they retire on the pitch. After all it is a game and a passion.
Please trust me when i say i have in the past dealt with Pakistani cricketers and Shoaib hasn't graced himself on or off the pitch.
Examples include fighting on and off the pitch. Arguing with captain and fellow players. Demanding terms different to the rest of the team. Controversy with drugs and other misdemeanors off the pitch.
Mohd Amir is a young lad. He is still only 19 and will be back in cricket when he is 23. I think personally he was mis lead by his peer players that should have looked after him. At his age he was easily mislead. I don't believe this is an excuse however is one of the reasons. He was a fantastic prospect - lets see how he comes back in the future!
also sir same problem andrew simonds though he was a real match winner he never failed to perform ever but then offield he was such a clown what a waste of real talent

Sachin Tendulkar Parody on Pakistani television

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh::rofl::woot:

love the last line......sums it up

Did he in between say " Aapke Bhagwaan hain, mere bhagwaan nahin hai" OMG, Does this mean Akhtar is a Indian/Hindu ???? Just saying since this use of Bhagwaan seemed to have raised quite a few doubts about Kasab being an Indian :cheesy:

I have this feeling -- Mr. Akhtar has really caused some anger and sadness in indian society

Back
Top Bottom