What's new

S Arabia arrests 10 Iranian ‘spies’

Very interesting point of view, so you are technically saying that those people were busted and accused of being spies and further will be interrogated and then executed just because they are Shia? I doubt that to be honest with you.

Not just for being shia . For being shia and being against the dictatorship

both r muslims ...i dnt know y they hate each other....
wahhabi is a movement created by UK and supported with Al-Saud dictators. it was part of British 'divide and rule' plan.
they wanted to weaken Muslims and at the same time create sectarian wars among them. to achieve this goal, they called whoever that visits Muslim shrines and tombs as mushrek (idolater) and destroyed many of these shrines, they even tried to destroy the grave of our prophet, but faced heavy resistance from Shiah and Sunnis in Medina.
they also rejected all of Sunni books that confirmed the similarity of beliefs between Shiah and Sunnis, this way they deleted many of important parts of Islam history and rules and justified their radical beliefs.

I like it when Iranians talk about dictatorships..:oops:, if they consider KSA a dictatorship then they need help in fixing their brains or just turn them off.

If you think KSA is not a dictatorship then

Brutal_Facepalm.jpg

they arrest whoever talks against the dictatorship, and if he is a shiah then they call him Iranian Spy. nothing more expected from wahhabis.

Gullible people would believe this. Every time there is instability looming in KSA and even Bahrain, they cook up these stories about supposed Iranian spies, to not only divert attention but also label anyone that protests for social justice (particularly the Shiites in East KSA) as an "Iranian agent".
LOL come up with somethign new, because this strategy is eroding and getting very boring. :)

Not just for being shia . For being shia and being against the dictatorship

wahhabi is a movement created by UK and supported with Al-Saud dictators. it was part of British 'divide and rule' plan.
they wanted to weaken Muslims and at the same time create sectarian wars among them. to achieve this goal, they called whoever that visits Muslim shrines and tombs as mushrek (idolater) and destroyed many of these shrines, they even tried to destroy the grave of our prophet, but faced heavy resistance from Shiah and Sunnis in Medina.
they also rejected all of Sunni books that confirmed the similarity of beliefs between Shiah and Sunnis, this way they deleted many of important parts of Islam history and rules and justified their radical beliefs.

So you Iranians are trying to say, many alleged Mosaad/CIA spies you caught or executed by you were a pure drama and you caught innocents who came to tehran to earn bread and butter from far sides of IRAN and executed many sunnis in Sistaan region by accusing them of Judnullah members, so from your experience you are saying what saudia arabia is doing is just a drama?

what about saudi relations with india ? you do realize hindus worship more than 1 god, don't you ?

I dont care about that, hindus don't veil themselves under the banner of Islam while those Rafdis Ibn Saba followers do. I don't care if rafdis worship cows, fires... etc. as long as they label themselves something else other Muslims....

So you Iranians are trying to say, many alleged Mosaad/CIA spies you caught or executed by you were a pure drama and you caught innocents who came to tehran to earn bread and butter from far sides of IRAN and executed many sunnis in Sistaan region by accusing them of Judnullah members, so from your experience you are saying what saudia arabia is doing is just a drama?
what a propaganda sectarian cheat !
you can be sure that regime is more protecting the other religions than shia themselves. Most , very large majority if not all, people executed for political reason in 2009 .. are shias.

yeah Jundallah bastards which were arrested they were coming sometimes from GCC coutries ;) i understand why you support them since you enjoy sponsoring terrorism. And yeah the executed ones for Jundallah clearly they were involved in bombing ... by the way you want the story of their leader killing a member of his family ? and making a movie about it ?
support these terrorists if you want but don't expect educated people believe your cheat

Yes a great honor when your doctrine allows sexual pleasure with animals and infants. Certainly not for US, so please find yourself elsewhere.

Did they teach you that in your "religious schools"? :smart:
Unlike some people Iranians don't send their wives and daughters to Syria to be used as terrorists' sex toys ;)

Back
Top Bottom