What's new

S Arabia arrests 10 Iranian ‘spies’

I don't have any problem with it! :D
I don't like to meddle in privacy of people's bedroom!

You muslim ? coz if you are, I would be really surprised. You are going to be the first one who would mind his own business. :D

@Arabian Legend Tom crawling?! Isn't it better than self blowing? :D I think you're at disadvantage here my friend!
@al-Hasani LOL... you use Safavi as if its an insult! :) Safavids were greater than Saudi could ever be! I see that WebMaster has modified the forum rules in your favours as well, so using labels such as: Rafida and other craps is fine but calling you by the cult you follow will result in ban! That is very interesting! :D And funny!
:victory: let me remind you that our forefathers wiped off Persia from the face of the earth for once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Crazy People, whats with baby fukcing ?, why would u want to do that ? Both Safawis and wahhabis are way way crazy.

whats wrong with being gay ? I'm gay and I'm lovin it :D

This might explain our previous discussions in Arabic here.....

No! They want to know if Israel is going to nuke Iran or not :lol:

C'mon man! Every country has its own secrets ,don't be a racist.

Racist? haha! Iran and Saudi are just playing death chess with each other.

@Naifov I'm a moderate Muslim ;)
@Yzd Khalifa :D Hey dude! :D And Shapur II wiped yours so what?! Persians literally ruled all over the known world so what? Ottomans pretty much fucked everyone up so what? Mongols literally fucked up the human race before they come to their senses so what? :D

you can see the people who got heritage of this hatred have the same word
very funny
once i spoke about it to Al Hasani and he didn't even understood that my avatar had something related to safavid

you know how fun it is that a royalist, Nahavandi, wrote a book saying how great was shah Abbas in many points for the nation

but don't expect these people here , with their heart full of hatred, to understand or try to understand History

al-Hasani would kill us all if he could :D He hate our guts! It hurts my feelings :(

I'm chatting with your in middle of a class connected with a crappy slow VPN, I really got addicted to this $hit :D

:victory: let me remind you that our forefathers wiped off Persia from the face of the earth for once and for all.
well it was time of sassanid not safavid :D ;) (kiding)

Iranians invaded your lands before . You invaded. then again many lands became Iranians in History...
well are we goind to make a stupid competition on the matter ?

About conquest, they were better warriors than Arabs in our History: i mean some Asian warriors or even Alexander before
it took them less time for a great empire .. but as all empire based on violence... this empire doesn't last

@Yzd Khalifa :D Hey dude! :D And Shapur II wiped yours so what?! Persians literally ruled all over the known world so what? Ottomans pretty much fucked up everyone so what? Mongols literally fucked up the human race before they come to their senses so what? :D
:wave: No one can hold a candle to Umar ibn al-Khattab :coffee:

@Yzd Khalifa :D Hey dude! :D And Shapur II wiped yours so what?! Persians literally ruled all over the known world so what? Ottomans pretty much fucked up everyone so what? Mongols literally fucked up the human race before they come to their senses so what? :D

None of those conquered Arabia or the Arabian Peninsula. If anything it where only the Ottomans although they ruled by proxy through Pasha's or local rulers such as the Sharif of Makkah. Most of the Peninsula was always under local control same with the Levant and Iraq. Only in the major cities the Ottomans had a Pasha etc. who acted on the behalf of the Caliph in Istanbul. The British never ruled KSA though and the borders were created by the Al-Saud family and the loyal tribes (Ikhwan) etc.

The Mongols fucked Iran and 1 Arab country (current day Iraq), most of Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe and the city we Arabs founded (Baghdad) - the capital of the Abbasid Empire and the most advanced city in the Middle Ages. Unfortunately so much that they ended the Islamic Golden Age.

But the Mongols never reached the Arabian Peninsula or Levant.

In fact the only successful conquerors of the Arab world were the British and this only goes for the Arab states that were colonized by them. KSA is not one of them.

I would say this goes for most of the world btw. The testament for that is that we speak English right now of all languages.

Anyway let us stick to the topic.

Also anyone who thinks that rivaling states do not operate with spies must be mad. Not necessarily saying that those 10 caught are guilty, that will be seen, but there is no doubt that they are around us and operating.

well it was time of sassanid not safavid (kiding)

Iranians invaded your lands before . You invaded. then again many lands became Iranians in History...
well are we goind to make a stupid competition on the matter ?

About conquest, they were better warriors than Arabs in our History: i mean some Asian warriors or even Alexander before
it took them less time for a great empire .. but as all empire based on violence... this empire doesn't last

Nothing last for ever, if you ask me :D

None of those conquered Arabia or the Arabian Peninsula. If anything it where only the Ottomans although they ruled by proxy through Pasha's or local rulers such as the Sharif of Makkah. The British never ruled KSA though and the borders were created by the Al-Saud family and the loyal tribes (Ikhwan) etc.

The Mongols fucked Iran and 1 Arab country (current day Iraq) and the city we Arabs founded (Baghdad) the capital of the Abbasid Empire and the most advanced city in the Middle Ages. Unfortunately so much that they ended the Islamic Golden Age.

But the Mongols never reached the Arabian Peninsula or Levant.

In fact the only successful conquerors of the Arab world were the British and this only goes for the Arab states that were colonized by them. KSA is not one of them.

I would say this goes for most of the world btw. The testament for that is that we speak English right now of all languages.

My dude... :D

Arabia as it was known back then didn't have any strategic value, it was a desert for god's sake, it still is, do you expect a conqueror to invade a desert with no strategic value? Oil wasn't discovered back then!

Good, good, at least you mentioned the Britain involvement in Arabia, so you see? They discovered the oil and they decided to let the Ottomans take a hike! It was all about the oil! But nowadays its also about something else! They don't want unity between Muslims! Because they fear that we're gonna take over their countries! We must not play their games!

Arabia as it was known back then didn't have any strategic value, it was a desert for god's sake, it still is, do you expect a conqueror to invade a desert with no strategic value? Oil wasn't discovered back then!

Good, good, at least you mentioned the Britain involvement in Arabia, so you see? They discovered the oil and they decided to let the Ottomans take a hike! It was all about the oil! But nowadays its also about something else! They don't want unity between Muslims! Because they fear that we're gonna take over their countries! We must not play their games!

That is your ignorance speaking. The Arabian Peninsula is one of the most diverse places on earth with all types of landscapes and climates. Moreover it is the center of the world's second biggest religion and have been that for 1400 years. Strategically it was always very important due to the proximity to Europe, Africa, South Asia etc.

Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and older than that of any Persian civilization.

There was already a booming trade between the Greeks and Roman Empire. Read about the Frankincense trade. Yemen was called Arabia Felix by the Romans 2500 years ago. This means Happy Arabia. Anyway I am not expecting an Iranian to know all this since stereotypes seem to be cultivated among you people when it comes to Arabs. So I don't really bother nor do I care what you think about us.

I just corrected some of your claims that were historically not correct.

The British also discovered oil in Iran, remember? Gas too. You are dependent on it hugely as well.

The Middle East might be the cradle of civilization but in the last 200 years the West has played around us. This includes Iran.

My friend read history, whenever Muslims empires all over history had a conflict with Romans or others, you always rushed into backstabbing them.

Back
Top Bottom