What's new

Russian Federation Air Force Chief visits PAF HQs, Air Defence Command

Also, Pakistan wouldn't operate the Su-35 even if it had the option to, because Pakistan doesn't know the first thing about Russian planes. In my view, Pakistan should just opt in for engines and nothing more, it's better to stick with western and chinese jets than Russian.

Russians technology is not alien, all it requires is Human's input and last time i check PAF is operated by humans. :)
if by some miracle Russia does allow PAF SU-35 with no strings attached then PAF should accept the offer with eyes closed.

Russians technology is not alien, all it requires is Human's input and last time i check PAF is operated by humans. :)
if by some miracle Russia does allow PAF SU-35 with no strings attached then PAF should accept the offer with eyes closed.

Thats more than unlikely, since this would result in a massive sales crash in Russian defence equipment from India, which cannot be substituted.

But Russia already assured us in these matters.

Koovie.... You (OIndians) cannot produce decent equipment even if you become a world power (which is impossible). You need to import, you are one of the biggest importer of arms. Since you have billions invested in already bought equipment, who do you think needs to watch out? I mean, you are depending on upgrades, spares and there is no leverage... If you were so good to Russia then you would not buy Rafale, C17, C130 etc.

And I know it hurts to see generals from foreign nations visiting PAF. But don't say that you are in the driving seat. Back then it was no RD93... Well, we know the history.

Koovie.... You (OIndians) cannot produce decent equipment even if you become a world power (which is impossible). You need to import, you are one of the biggest importer of arms. Since you have billions invested in already bought equipment, who do you think needs to watch out? I mean, you are depending on upgrades, spares and there is no leverage... If you were so good to Russia then you would not buy Rafale, C17, C130 etc.

And I know it hurts to see generals from foreign nations visiting PAF. But don't say that you are in the driving seat. Back then it was no RD93... Well, we know the history.

You know that India produces its main fighter (SU 30 MKI), main tank (T 90), missiles and ships (Kolkata, Shivalik, Delhi class) in India by now?

Furthermore, the FGFA deal alone surpasses ANY defence deal with western nations, including the Rafale deal (50 billion USD vs less than 30 billion USD max. with the west) which gives us an insight into Russias best technology. This and other facts like that Russia is the only country in the world to lease nuclear subs makes our relationship so special compared to others.

And thus, we dont care about these visits lol :wave:

You know that India produces its main fighter (SU 30 MKI), main tank (T 90), missiles and ships (Kolkata, Shivalik, Delhi class) in India by now?

Furthermore, the FGFA deal alone surpasses ANY defence deal with western nations, including the Rafale deal (50 billion USD vs less than 30 billion USD max. with the west) which gives us an insight into Russias best technology. This and other facts like that Russia is the only country in the world to lease nuclear subs makes our relationship so special compared to others.

You do care that is why this thread has grown to six pages. Otherwise this thread would have died down after some comments.

You do care that is why this thread has grown to six pages. Otherwise this thread would have died down after some comments.

I havent read much in this thread, but just consider the facts I ve written and use your common sense.

Thats more than unlikely, since this would result in a massive sales crash in Russian defence equipment from India, which cannot be substituted.

But Russia already assured us in these matters.

Massive sales crashes for Russia or complete breakdown of Indian military. Do look around who needs who.

Massive sales crashes for Russia or complete breakdown of Indian military. Do look around who needs who.

Thats true as well, Russia is Indias main and most trusted supplier.

Its a two way relation.

How long did you take to make an experimental aircraft like LCA? How much assistance do you need? C'mon. You are far worser in producing arms then Pakistan. And, yes importing... Well, if that is all you can do...

If you were so good to Russia then you would not buy Rafale, C17, C130 etc.

C-17 is STOL, IL-78 does not have that capability nor so they have anything STOL Transport to offer to india there is an MOU they would be jointly developing a transport to replace AN Series, C-130 is like fill the gap before the smaller Transport is produced.

They are buying Rafale it is natural successor to Jaguars along with Mig-27s and is Omnirole offer much more kill 2 birds with one stone replace both Jags and Migs with Rafale is an excellent decision because now Mig-21s would be replaced by LCAs as per latest. C-130 are perhaps interm solution even if they are not they are a good replacement for Hawker Siddeley HS 748 and again russians have nothing like C-130 or any other better transport to replace Hawker Siddeley HS 748.

So their procurement has a logic to it.

pakistan has an air defence command????????

Northern Air Command (NAC) Peshawar

Central Air Command (CAC) Lahore

Southern Air Command (SAC) Faisal, Karachi

Air Defence Command (ADC) Chaklala, Rawalpindi

How long did you take to make an experimental aircraft like LCA? How much assistance do you need? C'mon. You are far worser in producing arms then Pakistan. And, yes importing... Well, if that is all you can do...

facepalm.jpg

C-130 is like fill the gap before the smaller Transport is produced.

Super Hercules... is for special operations[specifically]... and more would be bought... It is not a fill gap measure.

Super Hercules... is for special operations[specifically]... and more would be bought... It is not a fill gap measure.

Yes Add that but it essentially it is a Transport Aircraft [Spec Ops Transport] it would have multiple duties.

Rooskies never waste time.
Something must be cooking.

To get some thing you have to pay something either in monetary terms or by rendering some kinda service basic rule of any transaction...... which most people here dont seem to bother about ....with 6.5 billion budget , no cash to even finance your home grown aircraft, soft loans from china for chicken to elephant what the fcuk you can offer to russia? you dont even have a penny to buy even candies let alone asking for advance gadgets ....

Next time a US airforce chief visits Pakistan may be because Pakistan is looking for the purchase of f-22 oh f-22 seems little candy for us may be something even bigger. lol!!!!!!!!!! definitely something cooking .....cooking in our heads

Back
Top Bottom