What's new

Russia to flatten Georgia if Iran attacked

Why shouldn't Russians make money out of Indians? under the cloak of arming them. Russians are experts at taking Indian money

we are not giving them in free:lol:
every day your jealousy wrt india is increasing

Why shouldn't Russians make money out of Indians? under the cloak of arming them. Russians are experts at taking Indian money
But they are unfortunately millions of light years behind the Chinese who constantly fool Pakistan.

BTW,I feel sad for the Pakistanis,who took putin's sarcasm at face value.Here's a good example of his sarcasm:
Putin sarcastic about Minsk's improving ties with West | Russia | RIA Novosti
He loves Sarcasm.His original statement in "Russia wholeheartedly supports Minsk closeness with West".:lol:

Anyway I predict that two faced Indian govt policy will mean that Indians will get stuffed and divided into several smaller countries.Chinese will come from North and Pakistan will allow Chinese access through west.

Pakistan will come from west, Bangladesh from East, Sri Lankans from South. Kashmiris Khalistanis and others from within. By the time Iranians join because Pakistan will allow access routes it will be all over and we will all sit in Delhi having meat kebabs. We will save some for Iranian brothers.

Americans and white men will be at home and say they don't interfere

Anyway I predict that two faced Indian govt policy will mean that Indians will get stuffed and divided into several smaller countries.Chinese will come from North and Pakistan will allow Chinese access through west.

Pakistan will come from west, Bangladesh from East, Sri Lankans from South. Kashmiris Khalistanis and others from within. By the time Iranians join because Pakistan will allow access routes it will be all over and we will all sit in Delhi having meat kebabs. We will save some for Iranian brothers.

Americans and white men will be at home and say they don't interfere

we indians are getting united day by day..
so u r running short of time..:P
do it fast

we indians are getting united day by day..
so u r running short of time..:P
do it fast

Anyway we are getting way off topic. Back to topic Russia has many options to assist Iran in any misguided adventures by west or their proxies

First save your Karachi,every day dozens die because Shias-Sunnis simply hate each other(They have always done that).
Karachi is now Waziristan in a city.

You are going off topic but to assist others here than Pakistanis who know what you are about I attach here an article about India by an Indian which also explains why we in Karachi are better of than Indians even with all the problems we have

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Now lets talk about the options Russia has to stop west. I would say that any country that can nuke Tel Aviv can stop west. Because destruction of tel aviv rather than Georgia would mean decapitation of western leadership

Tel Aviv-Aipac-America-Nato-proxies

If Iran gets nukes that can destroy Tel Aviv. west are worried about leaders all being killed. Russia of course can do this anyway

Back
Top Bottom