What's new

Russia to flatten Georgia if Iran attacked

Ok guys lets talk histroy !
when was the last time that russia
defended a friend country as she promised?
.... having problem to remember ? let me help you
dont try so hard there was none !!!
and if your saying russia will do that for its intrest,s
let be serius and out of dream it is obvious that fighting
with usa is gonna be a big set back for russia growth even
if (not gonna happen) russia wins the battle with usa !
PS there gonna be international consequences after that
so every healthy mind will see russia only uses threats she
will not take any action (with all do respect to russia) :enjoy:

.... having problem to remember ? let me help you
dont try so hard there was none !!!
and if your saying russia will do that for its intrest,s
let be serius and out of dream it is obvious that fighting
with usa is gonna be a big set back for russia growth even
if (not gonna happen) russia wins the battle with usa !
PS there gonna be international consequences after that
so every healthy mind will see russia only uses threats she
will not take any action (with all do respect to russia) :enjoy:

i dont know why you trolling every where but i know iran is Independent & powerful

and doesn't need any help :coffee:

i dont know why you trolling every where but i know iran is Independent & powerful

and doesn't need any help :coffee:

iran sure is powerful but in the ME
not enough powerful to take on USA alone !

yea melika i dont see the even one good reason to
talk and reason with you you are not a truthfull person

Read up on the Russian help India got when USA sent a CBG to threaten us(During the 1971 Indo-PAK war) and our chances of a victory.

sorry iam buging out for now
got somethings to do see you
guys tommorow

Read up on the Russian help India got when USA sent a CBG to threaten us(During the 1971 Indo-PAK war) and our chances of a victory.
Russia might have acted as detterent at that time too..as they are doing now for Iran against the same adversary...but I doubt they will fight someone else's war..national Interest are fine but for that NATION need to exist (read economically).

People should read the predictions of Naimatullah Shah Wali, a man who lived more than 800 years ago and predicted the creation of Pakistan and the eventual conquest of india in which Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, China and certain central Asian states will participate in.
You know what there was a prediction in Mahabharata(Text based on War) that "when ever a buffer Zone created in North west of Bharatvarsh it will bear all the destruction coming from west thus protecting Bhatatvarsh and giving it a space to grow and conquer world again spiritually. "

Last time it happened about 2000 years ago, when India was united under Ashoka and he created a buffer in north east and Buddhism spread to world.

Seeams this time its Pakistan which itself gets destroyed(by west and itself) and giving space to thrive India..... So true....

The Russian forces in the Caucasus are some of the best in the world. These guys are battle hardened from fighting in Chechnya. While the rest of the Russian military had to make do with Soviet equipment, the forces in the Caucasus have been getting all the latestRussian weaponry. They proved their worth when a single Russian division was able to put the entire Georgian military in full retreat. With the exercises this September, they should be able to iron out the sole problem that arose during the 2008 war: lack of communication between the Air Force and Army.

Back
Top Bottom