What's new

Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Outfly, Outshoot American Jets

You pour billion dollars and we can do far better. Even on a shoestring budget, we have developed so much.

Russian experience. Read about all the TDs that russians worked on.

Thats the last thing you should be doing.

1)j-20 has s-ducts,pakfa dosen't. Based on what ?? have you seen the sduct of J20??
2)j-20 has internal EOTS........pakfa has suspended pod. For the time being.
3)J-20 dosen't mount its irst like a ball at the front...............pakfa does. Have you seen the bulky wing actuators of J20?? they are far worse then the small IRST
4)the underbelly of j-20 is optimized,,,pakfa's is not. Again, having smooth surface doesnot mean optimized. And Russians are far more experience than the chinese when it comes to designing fighter planes .

here is the proof of s-duct...........now what?they are useless?

dwRZm.jpg

@Blue_***_in_Space

sorry to say but ur all points were indeed wrong,,,,except ram coating on which we have no source available to base our opinion upon
@Genesis

man everyone told me to talk to u

so pls where am i wrong??be frank,,,i don't really care

Last edited by a moderator:
We are underestimating the chinese so much here!!why??

They have the money,engineers and industrial base to produce the best stuff and pls its not the 90's PLA any more !!
We have no idea what jammers they use,,,,what are the radars,,,what are the sensors??

But one thing is certain,they are not using soviet era electronics

Having money, Engineer and technology base is different from having highly skilled manpower who can produce best in the world. China is in the process of purchasing or Purchased Su35 and S 400. Inspite of huge funding they failed to make any good plane engine. They do not have AESA Radar. Forget about US and Russia the are hardly ahead of India in some defense technology.

Having money, Engineer and technology base is different from having highly skilled manpower who can produce best in the world. China is in the process of purchasing or Purchased Su35 and S 400. Inspite of huge funding they failed to make any good plane engine. They do not have AESA Radar. Forget about US and Russia the are hardly ahead of India in some defense technology.

face the facts here man

china has rejected su-35 acc to them...........only russia is pushing for sales!!

where is india ahead??give me one example

BMD, Anti tank Missile, Air to air missile, Quasi basaltic missile.

they have hq-9 for missile defence.....its a mobile platform unlike bmd

anti tank missile------------till date nag hasn't cleared any trial,,,we have no anti tank missile (indigenous)

we have no air to air missile at present-------------astra hasn't even cleared captive trials

and i leave it to u to find chinese equivalents of these,,,,u will find plenty

@Blue_***_in_Space

sorry to say but ur all points were indeed wrong,,,,except ram coating on which we have no source available to base our opinion upon
@Genesis

Really??

1)j-20 has s-ducts,pakfa dosen't. DONT show a fanboy paint job for proving your point. I can easily make it a Y duct using paint
2)j-20 has internal EOTS........pakfa has suspended pod. J20 using EOTS is fanboy info.
3)J-20 dosen't mount its irst like a ball at the front...............pakfa does. Have you seen the bulky wing actuators of J20?? they are far worse then the small IRST
4)the underbelly of j-20 is optimized,,,pakfa's is not. Again, having smooth surface doesnot mean optimized. And Russians are far more experience than the chinese when it comes to designing fighter planes .

Provide some concrete proofs, not opinions based on looks or fanboy images

Really??

1)j-20 has s-ducts,pakfa dosen't. DONT show a fanboy paint job for proving your point. I can easily make it a Y duct using paint
2)j-20 has internal EOTS........pakfa has suspended pod. J20 using EOTS is fanboy info.

u have clearly no point to argue..............ask any member here whether j-20 has s-duct or not instead of ranting here.

whats the proof of f-22 rcs??
whats the proof of f-22 s-duct,f-35 s-duct..................PICTURES

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PAKFA..............is not optimized for max stealth u blind man,,,,its main aim is speed,agility and a very powerful radar

I f u don't still get it,,,then u never will

PAKFA is funded by russia and india,,,total r&d costs are expected to be only 11 billion dollars.What do u expect in this amount?

a spaceship?height of trolling

is this a y-duct too !!go on cry nowfoolish drdo man

UgFvt.jpg

u have clearly no point to argue..............ask any member here whether j-20 has s-duct or not instead of ranting here.

whats the proof of f-22 rcs??
whats the proof of f-22 s-duct,f-35 s-duct..................PICTURES

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PAKFA..............is not optimized for max stealth u blind man,,,,its main aim is speed,agility and a very powerful radar

I f u don't still get it,,,then u never will

PAKFA is funded by russia and india,,,total r&d costs are expected to be only 11 billion dollars.What do u expect in this amount?

a spaceship?height of trolling

is this a y-duct too !!go on cry nowfoolish drdo man

UgFvt.jpg

^^^^^^
Just to summarize what you do here.

Again Any proof apart from your opinion based on looks???

they have hq-9 for missile defence.....its a mobile platform unlike bmd

anti tank missile------------till date nag hasn't cleared any trial,,,we have no anti tank missile (indigenous)

we have no air to air missile at present-------------astra hasn't even cleared captive trials

and i leave it to u to find chinese equivalents of these,,,,u will find plenty

HQ 9 is a failed copy of s 300 that is why they are buying S 400. Indian BMD is much potent than failed HQ 9. Are the Chinese plane under discussion are deployed? I can bat when LCA will get FOC, it will be much batter than Chinese JF 17 and j 10. Do you know JF 17 is not able to perform basic maneuvers after being inducted in Air force since 2007. Pak has stopped assembling new JF 17s.

Pl show me a Chinese missile which can match A IV.

People like u are wasting everyone's time here

here is the EOTS of pakfa
T-50_MAKS-2013_135.JPG

1)does it look stealthy to u
2)does it look to be carried internally

HQ 9 is a failed copy of s 300 that is why they are buying S 400. Indian BMD is much potent than failed HQ 9. Are the Chinese plane under discussion are deployed? I can bat when LCA will get FOC, it will be much batter than Chinese JF 17 and j 10. Do you know JF 17 is not able to perform basic maneuvers after being inducted in Air force since 2007. Pak has stopped assembling new JF 17s.

Pl show me a Chinese missile which can match A IV.

yaar lets quit fighting ............let them be,,,i really don't care
contributr to pakfa debate though if u can

^^^^^^
Just to summarize what you do here.

Again Any proof apart from your opinion based on looks???

as usual no answer...........no surprises here

People like u are wasting everyone's time here

here is the EOTS of pakfa
T-50_MAKS-2013_135.JPG

1)does it look stealthy to u
2)does it look to be carried internally

yaar lets quit fighting ............let them be,,,i really don't care
contributr to pakfa debate though if u can

as usual no answer...........no surprises here

go on show me a paint on pakfa.............am waiting u loser

Is this a s-duct from ur definition??

img_9777_922.jpg

:taz:

Does it look stealthy to u??

sukhoi_pak_fa_T-50-1_8.jpg

@he-man
S-DUCT intakes are one way to hide compressor blades from incoming radar waves.Like any design it has some drawbacks like taking huge internal volume and poor intake performance(As you can't change intake geometry while in flight)
Ruskies OTH have developed stealth compressor(PMC compressor) to defeat this challenge without compromising on CFD and aerodyanamics fronts.
attachment.php

Follw PAK-FA thread on KEYPUB to know more about latest development in FGFA/PAKFA front

Recently i read some materials on stealth. New radars will be able to detect stealth easily (Stealth by shape and do not know about RAM coatings). So all stealth plane are going to loose their stealth advantage very shortly.

Now look at this figure and tell me what u see..........................COST CUTTING

PAK+FA+vs+Su35.jpg

@he-man
S-DUCT intakes are one way to hide compressor blades from incoming radar waves.Like any design it has some drawbacks like taking huge internal volume and poor intake performance(As you can't change intake geometry while in flight)
Ruskies OTH have developed stealth compressor(PMC compressor) to defeat this challenge without compromising on CFD and aerodyanamics fronts.
attachment.php

Follw PAK-FA thread on KEYPUB to know more about latest development in FGFA/PAKFA front

I APPRECIATE UR ANSWER MAN..........I have been saying the same thing but s-duct has stealth advantages.

can u pls clarify if j-20 has s-duct??

Recently i read some materials on stealth. New radars will be able to detect stealth easily (Stealth by shape and do not know about RAM coatings). So all stealth plane are going to loose their stealth advantage very shortly.

this is correct

Back
Top Bottom